Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-13-2011   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 260728 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Be Honest.... Titans @ Carolina

Who thought the Titans were going to win this game?

Who thought the Titans were going to dominate this game?

Looking at their schedule, do you now think it is possible for the Titans to win 10 games?
Old 11-13-2011   #2
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Be Honest.... Titans @ Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Who thought the Titans were going to win this game?

Who thought the Titans were going to dominate this game?

Looking at their schedule, do you now think it is possible for the Titans to win 10 games?
Yes, i expect them to go 10-6. Maybe 11-5 if the Texans don't need that final game and sit starters.
Old 11-14-2011   #3
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 114345 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

wins - baltimore, denver, cleveland, indianapolis, carolina
losses - jacksonville, pittsburgh, houston, cincinatti

i think they have atleast 3 more losses on the schedule between atlanta, buffalo, new orleans and houston. that puts them at 9-7 with two bad teams with strong run games (jacksonville and tampa bay) in the mix as well. i see an at best 8-8.
Old 11-14-2011   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 260728 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
wins - baltimore, denver, cleveland, indianapolis, carolina
losses - jacksonville, pittsburgh, houston, cincinatti

i think they have atleast 3 more losses on the schedule between atlanta, buffalo, new orleans and houston. that puts them at 9-7 with two bad teams with strong run games (jacksonville and tampa bay) in the mix as well. i see an at best 8-8.
If we are 12-3 come Jan 1 I would be impressed if these Texans are "mean" enough to whup their ass just because. But truthfully, we might give them that game.

Atlanta & Buffalo are suspect if you ask me. Tennessee will probably win one of those.

My point, I've been saying this since the beginning of the season, 10 wins alone may not win this division. While Tennessee aren't perennial winners, in my mind they made an improvement to the QB position & really didn't lose a lot in coaching, as they have basically the same staff.
Old 11-14-2011   #5
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81109 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

No I don't and I'm a Titan fan. The team is way too bipolar and lacks enough talent/depth that I just don't see 10 wins in this club, 9 is the ceiling IMO.

I feel Atlanta wins next Sunday, the Titans beat TB, Buf, Indy, and Jax, but lose to NO and the Texans to close the season. That's 9-7 and part of me feels that Buffalo game on the road is no lock either.

IMO you will need that game on New Year's in some form and won't pull an Indy and rest players. The chance to be the dagger in the Titans' season as well as either clinch the South or improve your playoff seed will be too incentive.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read