Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2011   #21
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid
 
EllisUnit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Age: 29
Posts: 6,932
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hardcore TEXANS fans demonstrate outside of South Texas CBS affiliate...

hTis is why i have been paying for NFL sunday ticket all year, For this one game thats not getting shown . It was worth it now though
__________________
"Oh, yes, and one more thing, dear Lord — about our enemies? Ignore their heathen prayers and help us blow those little bastards straight to hell. Amen again."
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011   #22
bckey
Hall of Fame
 
bckey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 53
Posts: 2,332
Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hardcore TEXANS fans demonstrate outside of South Texas CBS affiliate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
The station had no intention of showing the Texans game, and is flat out
SHOCKED at how much support the team actually has.
QFT. Same goes for here in Corpus Christi. It is an insult to show the Cowboys who are NFC and always on FOX. It should be CBS policy to show Texans to Texans when this kind of scheduling conflict come up. You don't sell out your regular AFC regional team for a FOX regular. What viewers these CBS boneheads think they gain for that 3 hours they lose in the long run by pissing off the regular viewers. Now would FOX ever do this for the Texans if they had the same kind of conflict? No ********* way! What makes it worse is that the Cowgirls have sucked for quite some time but they still get priority in every scheduling conflict since the Texans beginning. I would love to just once see the Cowboys fans having to stream a game on their computer because the Texans were showing on FOX. Sh*t they probably wouldn't know how to stream their game. They would be turning over cars like they did at Penn State.
__________________
Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life [which is] in Christ Jesus [the law of our new being] has freed me from the law of sin and of death.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011   #23
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Inner Loop
Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Posts: 3,010
Rep Power: 29607 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hardcore TEXANS fans demonstrate outside of South Texas CBS affiliate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
their decision to broadast the Cowboys and that demostration doesn't have jack crap to do with McNair's decision to keep Kubiak. What the hell are you talking about? You're reaching at best. There's plenty of stuff that you can heave crap at Kubiak about....this is not one of them. What's next? It didn't rain today and there's a drought in Texas...I guess that's Kubiak's fault as well. Opps, not Kubiak's, but McNair's for keeping Kubiak.
Wow, someone can't read. Do you speak English?

I didn't say that they decided to specifically not show the Texans because Kubiak was retained.

I said this is what happens when you fail to build your fan base. The Texans have not done so. They have not done so because they have accepted meidocrity for the last several years.

If you don't think television markets are important, you are kidding yourself.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011   #24
buddyboy
All Pro
 
buddyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 835
Rep Power: 16087 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hardcore TEXANS fans demonstrate outside of South Texas CBS affiliate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Wow, someone can't read. Do you speak English?

I didn't say that they decided to specifically not show the Texans because Kubiak was retained.

I said this is what happens when you fail to build your fan base. The Texans have not done so. They have not done so because they have accepted meidocrity for the last several years.

If you don't think television markets are important, you are kidding yourself.
Except...the facts contradict you. Texans fans won the polling, so...I guess it's not a fan base problem. If the Texans vs. Cowboys polling was lopsided in favor of the Cowboys, I guess you could make the argument that our fan base has dwindled, and then, if you really wanted, attribute that decline to the Texans FO...

But since the first part of your agenda is false, there's no support to your claims.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011   #25
bckey
Hall of Fame
 
bckey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 53
Posts: 2,332
Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hardcore TEXANS fans demonstrate outside of South Texas CBS affiliate...

Why would Cowboy fans even vote? They have never been without one of their games being broadcast. It is also rediculous to even think the valley has a larger Texan fan base than Cowboys. Texan fans are more vocal on these kind of things because we are trying to push for new ground. Even in Houston there are hoards of Cowboy fans. Its just the way it is. I hate it but untill the Texans win some championships thats how it is gonna be. I remember when the Patriots were irrelevant. It just takes consistant winning. Heck, the Cowboys still have a huge fan base even after 15 years of crap because of all the winning from the past. I'm telling ya. That is all we need. Not just 1 championship but consistant winning. Mediocre has got to go. Hopefully with Philips that is taking place this season. They have to win in the playoffs not just make it.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011   #26
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Inner Loop
Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Posts: 3,010
Rep Power: 29607 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hardcore TEXANS fans demonstrate outside of South Texas CBS affiliate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
Except...the facts contradict you. Texans fans won the polling, so...I guess it's not a fan base problem. If the Texans vs. Cowboys polling was lopsided in favor of the Cowboys, I guess you could make the argument that our fan base has dwindled, and then, if you really wanted, attribute that decline to the Texans FO...

But since the first part of your agenda is false, there's no support to your claims.
My point is, the managers of the station believe that the Texans don't have a strong fan base. That's the perception: that no one wants to watch the Texans. Yes, we know that's not true. But that's what the station managers believe.

Yes, Texans fans won the polling. But the perception of the managers of the station is that our fan base isn't that big.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011   #27
PapaL
Loose Screw
 
PapaL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Maryland
Age: 34
Posts: 12,066
Rep Power: 143147 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Now we're occupying CBS? This getting ridiculous hahaha
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011   #28
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame
 
Carr Bombed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wherever the US govt. sends me
Posts: 13,959
Rep Power: 101824 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hardcore TEXANS fans demonstrate outside of South Texas CBS affiliate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Wow, someone can't read. Do you speak English?
Nope you caught me....I don't speak a lick of English, I only type it.

I'm kinda like this guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd0tTl0nxU0



Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
I didn't say that they decided to specifically not show the Texans because Kubiak was retained.
Actually that's pretty much exactly what you said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Sigh. I hate to go down this road, but, this is what happens when you accept mediocrity from your coaching staff. I told a buddy of mine two years ago that if Bob McNair didn't start to present a solid team that he would not be able to build a fan base and that he would continue to lose TV markets. And trust me: sports is ALL about television markets.

Now, that's exactly what has happened.

Still, I don't blame them for protesting. The station insulted viewers by having a poll and then going against the results.
Guess what "not accepting mediocrity from your coaching staff" means, it means Kubiak would've been fired at the end of last season, if not sooner. So if you're going to criticize the man for "accepting mediocrity from his coaching staff", you're criticizing him for not firing Kubiak and then twisting that around to tie it to some protest and a Local network's decision to not air the Texans game. But I only type English so what do I know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
I said this is what happens when you fail to build your fan base. The Texans have not done so. They have not done so because they have accepted mediocrity for the last several years.

The problem is, your argument doesn't make any sense. McNair doesn't have a "fan problem" and he hasn't had any problems "building fan support". His consecutive sellout record can rival any other team in the league, that fan support has also made the Texans one of the most profitable sports franchises on the planet, and like another poster said...THEY WON THE POLL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
If you don't think television markets are important, you are kidding yourself.
When did anybody say TV markets aren't important?
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011   #29
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Inner Loop
Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Posts: 3,010
Rep Power: 29607 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hardcore TEXANS fans demonstrate outside of South Texas CBS affiliate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Nope you caught me....I don't speak a lick of English, I only type it.

I'm kinda like this guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd0tTl0nxU0





Actually that's pretty much exactly what you said...



Guess what "not accepting mediocrity from your coaching staff" means, it means Kubiak would've been fired at the end of last season, if not sooner. So if you're going to criticize the man for "accepting mediocrity from his coaching staff", you're criticizing him for not firing Kubiak and then twisting that around to tie it to some protest and a Local network's decision to not air the Texans game. But I only type English so what do I know?




The problem is, your argument doesn't make any sense. McNair doesn't have a "fan problem" and he hasn't had any problems "building fan support". His consecutive sellout record can rival any other team in the league, that fan support has also made the Texans one of the most profitable sports franchises on the planet, and like another poster said...THEY WON THE POLL.



When did anybody say TV markets aren't important?
Sweet Jesus.

Of course Reliant has sold out since day one. Of course they have a major fan base in greater Houston. I am speaking to the overall state of Texas. Yes, there are fans all over Texas, but the Texans haven't built a solid fan base yet. However, they are getting there.

The perception is that the Texans aren't as important as the Cowboys. Just ask the managers of that tv station.

Overall, the perception in Texas is that the Texans aren't that important. That perception is because the Texans haven't been that successful. The reason this team hasn't been that successful - meaning W's - is because we have, in the past, accepted mediocre coaching. This isn't brain surgery, here. The saying "perception is reality" holds true in this situation.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011   #30
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame
 
Carr Bombed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wherever the US govt. sends me
Posts: 13,959
Rep Power: 101824 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hardcore TEXANS fans demonstrate outside of South Texas CBS affiliate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Sweet Jesus.

Of course Reliant has sold out since day one. Of course they have a major fan base in greater Houston. I am speaking to the overall state of Texas. Yes, there are fans all over Texas, but the Texans haven't built a solid fan base yet. However, they are getting there.

The perception is that the Texans aren't as important as the Cowboys. Just ask the managers of that tv station.

Overall, the perception in Texas is that the Texans aren't that important. That perception is because the Texans haven't been that successful. The reason this team hasn't been that successful - meaning W's - is because we have, in the past, accepted mediocre coaching. This isn't brain surgery, here. The saying "perception is reality" holds true in this situation.
So you're knocking Bob McNair because his football team which is only 10 years old hasn't surpassed the Dallas Cowboys?

There are about 29 other owners in the league who haven't been able to do the same thing.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011   #31
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid
 
EllisUnit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Age: 29
Posts: 6,932
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hardcore TEXANS fans demonstrate outside of South Texas CBS affiliate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Sweet Jesus.

Of course Reliant has sold out since day one. Of course they have a major fan base in greater Houston. I am speaking to the overall state of Texas. Yes, there are fans all over Texas, but the Texans haven't built a solid fan base yet. However, they are getting there.

The perception is that the Texans aren't as important as the Cowboys. Just ask the managers of that tv station.

Overall, the perception in Texas is that the Texans aren't that important. That perception is because the Texans haven't been that successful. The reason this team hasn't been that successful - meaning W's - is because we have, in the past, accepted mediocre coaching. This isn't brain surgery, here. The saying "perception is reality" holds true in this situation.
Who cares about back then or past seasons. We are the better team this season, so we should get dibs. It dont matter to me i have been paying for NFL sunday ticket all season and this will be the first weekend i have had to use it to watch the texans.
__________________
"Oh, yes, and one more thing, dear Lord — about our enemies? Ignore their heathen prayers and help us blow those little bastards straight to hell. Amen again."
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011   #32
DocBar
Hall of Fame
 
DocBar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: I'm international
Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Age: 44
Posts: 9,682
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hardcore TEXANS fans demonstrate outside of South Texas CBS affiliate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
Hard to lose what you never had. I've been dealing with the local network here for more than 9yrs since I retired here from Houston. We don't even get airplay on the local news here when the Cowboys lose and we win. And I don't see that ever changing.
The Oilers were never Texas fav's either. If we don;t start winning SB's and begin a winning dynasty, we'll never be able to compete with the Cowpies.
__________________
“Of course, if one ignores contradictory observations, one can claim to have an ‘elegant’ or ‘robust’ theory. But it isn’t science.”
— Halton Arp
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011   #33
Showtime100
Got AJ?
 
Showtime100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Austin,Tx
Age: 51
Posts: 20,869
Rep Power: 151293 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hardcore TEXANS fans demonstrate outside of South Texas CBS affiliate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
Except...the facts contradict you. Texans fans won the polling, so...I guess it's not a fan base problem. If the Texans vs. Cowboys polling was lopsided in favor of the Cowboys, I guess you could make the argument that our fan base has dwindled, and then, if you really wanted, attribute that decline to the Texans FO...

But since the first part of your agenda is false, there's no support to your claims.
Nosir. If you think that poll is indicative of the ratio in South Texas of Cowboy fans to Texans fans you are incorrect. Texans know they are outnumbered and as you saw they ask for help from their bretheren in other markets.....and we gladly help . Cowboy fans, like the local communist (KGB) tv station, know who's going to play on tv so they really don't care that much. The result of that vote was Texans from all over vs Cowboy fans from South Texas.

The Houston Texans don't market the Texans anywhere but Houston, for all intents and purposes.
__________________
Thanks for taking my call. I'll hang up and listen.
Showtime100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #34
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan
 
FirstTexansFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: New Braunfels, Tx.
Age: 56
Posts: 2,311
Rep Power: 30093 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan
Default Re: Hardcore TEXANS fans demonstrate outside of South Texas CBS affiliate...

Well KENS 5 TV here in San Antonio I believe showed the ultimate disrespect to the Texans possible. When the Sowboys game got out of hand, they switched games... to the Steelers and Bengals game

Of course, I have to admit, it was fun hearing all the Sowboy Fans whine, but the Steelers/Bengals? Come on Man!
__________________
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #35
HJam72
Hall of Fame
 
HJam72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over here.
Age: 41
Posts: 11,526
Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hardcore TEXANS fans demonstrate outside of South Texas CBS affiliate...

That Steelers/Bengals game could turn out to be important to us. It already made us #2 in the AFC when we were #3.

All I know is that I am faithful to NO TV station because of this kind of crap over the years. I count on NFL Game Rewind and if the game isn't on TV, it's not on TV. I turned the TV on, saw the Cowboys, turned the TV off. When I heard on the Internet that they went away from the Cowboys, I turned it back on to CBS and turned the volume all the way down. I don't watch much TV anyway, but if I did, I'd boycott CBS until they show the Texans again, and they better be glad this wasn't the last game of the season, LOL...
__________________

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #36
brakos82
Hall of Fame
 
brakos82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: LOHAR (Land of Hipsters and Rain)
Section: 1009 E. Union
Posts: 19,793
Rep Power: 57076 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: Hardcore TEXANS fans demonstrate outside of South Texas CBS affiliate...

I had to give Seattle's CBS station hell several weeks ago for showing TN/CLE over HOU/PIT, just because Hasselbeck is starting.
__________________
Better than Vista, and 30% more cats than last year's model!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #37
2slik4u
All Pro
 
2slik4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: round rock
Section: My Couch
Age: 31
Posts: 973
Rep Power: 13222 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hardcore TEXANS fans demonstrate outside of South Texas CBS affiliate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetonadonkey View Post
I'll just watch the game online. It's not a big deal.
Thank you!

I live in Round Rock and they didnt show the game either but who cares?!?!?!

Go to a bar that has the Sunday ticket and watch it OR watch it online.

You would think someone killed their dog due to the fact that they arent showing the Texan game.

Life is too short to get bent out of shape over stuff like this. Just like you said....."it's not a big deal"
__________________
Ill be where I'm at.
2slik4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger