Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-13-2011   #1
ts4texans
Rookie

Rep Power: 224 ts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default watch the game online?

alright guys, so i'm from ohio and i don't have access to watch the game online today. i have nfl sunday ticket for it but my brother also has season tickets for the browns so he didnt get nfl ticket this year, so he is going to the browns game today and i got stuck babysitting for him and i need to watch this game haha. i have radio on my iphone for it but i didn't know if i could get a video stream anywhere. I don't know if this is legal to talk about or not lol but let me know. can't wait til i move down to texas just so i can go to games and tailgate with everyone!
ts4texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #2
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: watch the game online?

Check your inbox. I try to keep it low in case the NFL is watching us...lol.
Old 11-13-2011   #3
ts4texans
Rookie

Rep Power: 224 ts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respected

perfect thanks
Old 11-13-2011   #4
incubry
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 incubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respected

I think you may have already shared with me....but can you inbox me as well
incubry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #5
silentj41
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 silentj41 is on the Hall of Fame Ballotsilentj41 is on the Hall of Fame Ballotsilentj41 is on the Hall of Fame Ballotsilentj41 is on the Hall of Fame Ballotsilentj41 is on the Hall of Fame Ballotsilentj41 is on the Hall of Fame Ballotsilentj41 is on the Hall of Fame Ballotsilentj41 is on the Hall of Fame Ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Check your inbox. I try to keep it low in case the NFL is watching us...lol.
could you also inbox me this info
silentj41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #6
downtownsb
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 downtownsb is on the Hall of Fame Ballotdowntownsb is on the Hall of Fame Ballotdowntownsb is on the Hall of Fame Ballotdowntownsb is on the Hall of Fame Ballotdowntownsb is on the Hall of Fame Ballotdowntownsb is on the Hall of Fame Ballotdowntownsb is on the Hall of Fame Ballotdowntownsb is on the Hall of Fame Ballot

Can you inbox me as well?
downtownsb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #7
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 41206 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Me too. The kid is starting to look like he's getting sick and the wife is saying she may want me to stay home.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-13-2011   #8
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 935 ATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respected

Showtime my man, hook a brotha up and lets get together for a game!!
ATRAIN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #9
Bull Butter
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Bull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respected

Me too, please. I'm stuck in Clownboys country today
Bull Butter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #10
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 935 ATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Butter View Post
Me too, please. I'm stuck in Clownboys country today
same and stuck at work so I cant go to a bar
ATRAIN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #11
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Screw it. I doubt this post will shut 'er down.

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/a...-football.html

GO TEXANS!!!!!!!
Old 11-13-2011   #12
Bull Butter
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Bull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Butter is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks!
Bull Butter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #13
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15762 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks Showtime. Rep your way.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #14
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Always glad to help.
Old 11-13-2011   #15
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.houstontexans.com/team/season-schedule.html

From the Houston Texans website. I have never tried using it, but they have a link for watching live online.

NEXT GAME

@ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Sun, 11/13 at 12:00 PM CST
Away:
Raymond James Stadium
GAME PREVIEW
TV: CBS
Radio: SR610 AM/100.3 KILT FM/1010 AM
DirecTV: 706
Sirius: 117
Radio Affiliates

Watch Live Online
Old 11-13-2011   #16
ts4texans
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
http://www.houstontexans.com/team/season-schedule.html

From the Houston Texans website. I have never tried using it, but they have a link for watching live online.

NEXT GAME

@ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Sun, 11/13 at 12:00 PM CST
Away:
Raymond James Stadium
GAME PREVIEW
TV: CBS
Radio: SR610 AM/100.3 KILT FM/1010 AM
DirecTV: 706
Sirius: 117
Radio Affiliates

Watch Live Online
i think that costs quite a bit though.
Old 11-13-2011   #17
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Sideline

I'd be quite sure that you could find a feed --albeit not completely legal -- somewhere online. However, worst case scenario get NFL GamePass from NFL.com. I live in Spain so I have a season subscription but I am sure there must be a one weekend deal you can get so you can see the game this weekend.
Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #18
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts4texans View Post
i think that costs quite a bit though.
Sorry, I should have realized there was a catch to it.
Old 11-13-2011   #19
Jenni
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Jenni is a quality contributor and well respectedJenni is a quality contributor and well respectedJenni is a quality contributor and well respectedJenni is a quality contributor and well respectedJenni is a quality contributor and well respectedJenni is a quality contributor and well respectedJenni is a quality contributor and well respectedJenni is a quality contributor and well respectedJenni is a quality contributor and well respectedJenni is a quality contributor and well respectedJenni is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks Showtime. For some strange reason they don't show these games in Finland.
Jenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #20
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 31193 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks Showtime, gotta spread it around though...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read