Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2011   #21
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Dawg-gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Ted / Kat, I don't know what your friend was all about but please tell that fool to never lay a hand on me again!! It would be about the 4th time in 10 years that it got ugly in our little corner of tailgating Heaven....

That said... It's Blue Crew and that's way more important than any BS that may have happened...

#LoveMyBlueCrewFamily!
Bill, Jenni is sitting beside me and she is so sorry that she made passes at you. She promises that she will never lay hands on you again.
Old 11-09-2011   #22
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 155137 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Bill, Jenni is sitting beside me and she is so sorry that she made passes at you. She promises that she will never lay hands on you again.
Wait a minute .... how would Bill remember .
Old 11-09-2011   #23
Jenni
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Jenni is a quality contributor and well respectedJenni is a quality contributor and well respectedJenni is a quality contributor and well respectedJenni is a quality contributor and well respectedJenni is a quality contributor and well respectedJenni is a quality contributor and well respectedJenni is a quality contributor and well respectedJenni is a quality contributor and well respectedJenni is a quality contributor and well respectedJenni is a quality contributor and well respectedJenni is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Honestly Bill. I'm so sorry. I promise not to make any passes at you again.
Jenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011   #24
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Ted / Kat, I don't know what your friend was all about but please tell that fool to never lay a hand on me again!!

#LoveMyBlueCrewFamily!
I don't have any friends at the tailgate. I just have one big Blue Crew family and along with it comes arguments and drama. I can't control them anymore than I can you.

Let's get ready to cook up some "Dirty Birds"! It could be flexed into a night game, so ask for the Monday following off now!
Old 11-11-2011   #25
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Really...any issues like this should be taken offline and discussed away from the general message boards. That's what email and PMs are for. Bringing them up here just makes it uncomfortable for people not involved.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011   #26
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
Really...any issues like this should be taken offline and discussed away from the general message boards. That's what email and PMs are for. Bringing them up here just makes it uncomfortable for people not involved.
Yeah, I'm jealous nobody was laying hands on me!
Old 11-12-2011   #27
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Yeah, I'm jealous nobody was laying hands on me!
Well, I'm just to old to lay hands on anybody, BUT, let a good lookin biker with a ponytail come by and I'll jump right on and go for a RIDE!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011   #28
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Well, I'm just to old to lay hands on anybody, BUT, let a good lookin biker with a ponytail come by and I'll jump right on and go for a RIDE!!
So if Thor...I mean Brooks Reed...drove up on a Harley, hair pulled back, in full leathers, you'd be into that?
Old 11-13-2011   #29
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So if Thor...I mean Brooks Reed...drove up on a Harley, hair pulled back, in full leathers, you'd be into that?
I a freakin heartbeat!! BUT, you let THE ANIMAL ride by on one and I'll forget about the absent ponytail (pisses me off he cut it off) and take that boy for a ride he'll never forget!! Think I need to buy my own Harley!!

BTW: I've got pics of Billly Miller on his!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #30
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Quote:
I a freakin heartbeat!! BUT, you let THE ANIMAL ride by on one and I'll forget about the absent ponytail (pisses me off he cut it off) and take that boy for a ride he'll never forget!! Think I need to buy my own Harley!!

Sandy would bring a whole new meaning to the word Cougar. Brooks Reed would never be the same, she would ruin him for the football field.
Old 11-13-2011   #31
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Quote:

I'm guessing THE ANIMAL is Cushing? Believe you me...he's much better WITHOUT the ponytail. And you'd have to fight me for that...and I'm pretty sure I'd be kicking ass and taking names on that one. *winks*

And Andy says we're all just a bunch of dirty, dirty women. :oD

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read