Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-10-2011   #41
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing mic'd up against the Browns

You can tell some of the players (D Ryans for example) are used to this by now and just try to tune him out haha
Old 11-10-2011   #42
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
That Browns lineman needs to be fined.

Cushing is a badass!
I was thinking the same thing on both points.

I don't even know who he is, but I rewatched the first half last night & #66 had a thing for Brian all day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
If I'm the commish and I see that, I want Cushing tested again ASAP.

Sorry guys; that was very entertaining, but I had to say it.
I thought this as well.
Old 11-10-2011   #43
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

In reflection I think my favourite part was when he was telling the DBs that they could just take a break if they liked and he would go out there and handle business 1 v. 11.
Old 11-11-2011   #44
kwayshauntay
Veteran

Rep Power: 833 kwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respected

To Schaub: "You need a blow, let me know. I got a hell of a [sic] arm. And I can run the wildcat like a mug, man."

"Nice job, Arian. You really turned on the jets this year man."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKdcjJoXeEY

Corny. Seemed like he was trying to grandstand because he knew he was mic'd up.

/Silky Johnson-style post
kwayshauntay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011   #45
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 82308 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

What an entertaining baffoon!

(don't tell him I called him a name)
Old 11-11-2011   #46
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

If it's true about him being tested twice a month, than I'm going to get his jersey because he played the way I watch.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011   #47
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

as an aside look at the part near the start where hes talking about his arms with mister alexander (#52) and tell me mister isnt a dead ringer for bubbles from the wire
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011   #48
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
as an aside look at the part near the start where hes talking about his arms with mister alexander (#52) and tell me mister isnt a dead ringer for bubbles from the wire
That is Tim Dobbins #52
Old 11-11-2011   #49
4Texans
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46 4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

I always record Sound FX and I watched Cushings segment at least a dozen times....... It's very entertaining.....

"ain't no puppies out here."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-11-2011   #50
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 936 ATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respected

After seeing this on inside the NFL this week all I have to say is no way Cush isnt on the juice. I hope he isnt or rather doesnt get caught cause he is a beast out there and one of my fav players. I can just imagine him, Ryans, Mario, and Reed out there we would have one of the best LB lines out there!!
ATRAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011   #51
Kthx
All Pro

Section: Bar Table
Rep Power: 8622 Kthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respected

Just because the guy is playing well doesn't mean hes on steroids, I try not to complain much as a new member but that is just annoying to constantly hear.

The guy is just an outstanding football player, taking steroids doesn't help you know where the balls going to be, that is just called instinct. He has great instinct and hes finally playing without an injury.
Kthx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011   #52
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 936 ATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kthx View Post
Just because the guy is playing well doesn't mean hes on steroids, I try not to complain much as a new member but that is just annoying to constantly hear.

The guy is just an outstanding football player, taking steroids doesn't help you know where the balls going to be, that is just called instinct. He has great instinct and hes finally playing without an injury.
I hope you are right but he was busted once already. He just is crazy out there and I love the guy. Again I hope youa re right and I agree you still have to have the vision and he does.
Old 11-11-2011   #53
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRAIN View Post
I hope you are right but he was busted once already. He just is crazy out there and I love the guy. Again I hope youa re right and I agree you still have to have the vision and he does.
He wasn't busted for steroids.

hCG is not a steroid. It's a drug old-time bodybuilders used to use after a steroid cycle to get their nuts to produce testosterone naturally again. And it's lately been a drug used by some fad fat-loss people to help in dieting.

It's a banned substance by the NFL because of the association with steroid use. It does not enhance performance. And, like I said, it's not a steroid.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011   #54
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 158369 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
That was ****ing hilarious. And thoroughly bad ass.

But I'm shocked he wasn't fined or flagged for taking his helmet off on the field? I thought you're not supposed to do that?
ME as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
You can take your helmet off on the field. You can't take it off as part of a celebration. If you're returning to the sideline -- which is what Cush was doing -- you can take our helmet off. But after you make a good play, you can't rip your helmet off and start taunting or as a part of your celebration.

So that wasn't a foul. That was just kinda stupid. But thoroughly bad ass.
Not exactly, though it could be argued that change of possession was a timeout.

Quote:
Removing Helmets on the Field During Play -- no player may remove his helmet while on the playing field. Doing so will result in a 15-yard Unsportsmanlike Conduct penalty. Exceptions are during timeouts and between quarters.
Link
Old 11-11-2011   #55
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Not exactly, though it could be argued that change of possession was a timeout.

Link
That's pretty much what I'm arguing.

He was near the sideline after a change of possession and he was walking down the field to the bench.

Although the letter of the law is "don't take your helmet off, ever", guys do take their helmets off on the way to the sideline (even when it's not change of possession) and no penalty is called. I think in the last game, Barwin even took his helmet off between plays (I think he was examining the inside of it) and they didn't call him.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011   #56
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Quote:

hCG is not a steroid. It's a drug old-time bodybuilders used to use after a steroid cycle to get their nuts to produce testosterone naturally again. And it's lately been a drug used by some fad fat-loss people to help in dieting.

It's a banned substance by the NFL because of the association with steroid use. It does not enhance performance. And, like I said, it's not a steroid.
Yeah I meant to say he had been busted for an banned substance but was too lazy to change it lol. Either way he knew it was banned, why take it?? I am not Anti cushing, I just hope he isnt, you know? I am pretty sure every team has someone who juices or who has. I love the new attitude we have for sure and ill play the ignorant card and defend my team as long as we dont get busted. Again I hope its clean and he is just crazy as his vid has shown.
Old 11-11-2011   #57
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Quote:
That's pretty much what I'm arguing.

He was near the sideline after a change of possession and he was walking down the field to the bench.

Although the letter of the law is "don't take your helmet off, ever", guys do take their helmets off on the way to the sideline (even when it's not change of possession) and no penalty is called. I think in the last game, Barwin even took his helmet off between plays (I think he was examining the inside of it) and they didn't call him.
You know when I saw that, I thought the same thing. I didnt even see this happen on live tv, did they show this? Headbutting a guy with a helmet on hahahah Cush is insane!!!
Old 11-11-2011   #58
NBT
Veteran

Rep Power: 124 NBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respected

You'ed have to say it was pretty dumb to take your helmet off and then bump the oppositions helmet, but you've gotta love the intensity, and leadership that Cush is displaying along that defensive front. It gives added emphasis for the rest of the guys to get after it. Hooyah!
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011   #59
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:

hCG is not a steroid.

I think it's considered guilt by association, or connecting the dots, or something to that affect.... he was juicing.

I personally don't have a problem with it. I think they should all be allowed to use it under close supervision of trained medical supervision.
Old 11-11-2011   #60
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

here is from 2009 against Seattle
Schaub and Cushing.

http://www.watchmojo.com/tv/Hulu/NFL...work/40019971/

finally found it

Last edited by Wolf; 11-11-2011 at 07:38 PM.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read