Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-10-2011   #21
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing mic'd up against the Browns

If I'm the commish and I see that, I want Cushing tested again ASAP.

Sorry guys; that was very entertaining, but I had to say it.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #22
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Whatta tough guy!!!

Go Cush!!!

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #23
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TdotTexas2Step View Post
Now all I gotta hear is Joseph mic'd up, and I'm set for the year.
I'd like to see Foster mic'd up. I'd love to hear him compose a sonnet while he blazes past Cortland Innegan or debate the merits of Plato's works while he bulldozes the foolish DB who tries to take him on alone.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #24
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

That was really interesting, seeing competitive Cush talking crap at the opposition and then being able to switch it off when he isn't.
Old 11-10-2011   #25
bigfan77801
Plebian

Rep Power: 376 bigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigfan77801 is a quality contributor and well respected

To tell the truth, I think he could be on the field by himself.
Old 11-10-2011   #26
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77804 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

That was ****ing hilarious. And thoroughly bad ass.

But I'm shocked he wasn't fined or flagged for taking his helmet off on the field? I thought you're not supposed to do that?
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #27
Kthx
All Pro

Section: Bar Table
Rep Power: 8622 Kthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respected

Did he pull it off or did it come off when he got pushed?

But yeah, completely badass.
Kthx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #28
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

i cringed on the headbutt. guy is amazing so getting a top of his !!!
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #29
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 260379 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Keep your damn helmet on.
Old 11-10-2011   #30
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

haha i actually lol'd at the 'im a bad dude out there...well actually no i wouldnt say that, im a good sport' part

he talks alot though you can kinda see meco & antonio kinda zone out a bit when hes talking crap to em. its his gameday personality though so no foul
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #31
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

That was absolutely hysterical. I watched it repeatedly, so funny to see his teammates reactions to him.

That boy just ain't right in the head, literally. Cush was stupid for taking his helmet off while on the field, but he appears to realize that now. Bet that is the last time he does that.
Old 11-10-2011   #32
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Good stuff!

I wonder what Lombardi has to say about that, LOL!
I think he would say,

WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON OUT HERE?!
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #33
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post

Oh don't worry. I was thinking the same thing.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #34
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 82233 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post

He is tested, constantly. Once you test positive for something, you are tested like twice a month.

Did I hear Cushing say "I'm so good it's sick!" Dauuuuuuuummmm

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Crapatrick!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #35
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 46521 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

That dude is a bad M****r ********r!!!

Remember in Training Camp when the "Cushing looks small" thread came out. He don't look small no more!!!

That hit on the gaurd was sweet. Wheres all the "Browns are dirty articles"? Cush should have got a penalty unless change of possession is different, and although Cush is a little crazy for the head but wheres the fines for the Browns Guard.
Old 11-10-2011   #36
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Why won't the video play for me???? Ughhhhhh!

I'm open for suggestions. The link works. It takes me to the page, but the video part just stays black. I'm guessing it isn't loading. I see the whole page though, with all of the other little images.....just no video!!!!
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #37
Kthx
All Pro

Section: Bar Table
Rep Power: 8622 Kthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respected

Try these links Cjer.

http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/products/download.html
http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverli...l/Default.aspx
http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/

If you don't have FF I would suggest getting it, and the third link should help you update all your java stuff, second link might be the problem but I doubt it, still nice to have though.
Kthx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #38
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
Why won't the video play for me???? Ughhhhhh!

I'm open for suggestions. The link works. It takes me to the page, but the video part just stays black. I'm guessing it isn't loading. I see the whole page though, with all of the other little images.....just no video!!!!
Try the Texans homepage...

Cush mic'd up

Click on the current cush video when you get there
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #39
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
That was ****ing hilarious. And thoroughly bad ass.

But I'm shocked he wasn't fined or flagged for taking his helmet off on the field? I thought you're not supposed to do that?
You can take your helmet off on the field. You can't take it off as part of a celebration. If you're returning to the sideline -- which is what Cush was doing -- you can take our helmet off. But after you make a good play, you can't rip your helmet off and start taunting or as a part of your celebration.

So that wasn't a foul. That was just kinda stupid. But thoroughly bad ass.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #40
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 143421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Keep your damn helmet on.
I agree. I used to do some crazy crap when I was pumped and fired up. However, the thought of taking my helmet off and head butting a helmet never crossed my mind, even when hyped up.

Meh, I reckon he can headbutt anything he wants as long as he stays on the field every week and kicks ass like he has been.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read