Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 11-10-2011   #261
RazorOye
Ayo

Rep Power: 40321 RazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

at first I didn't think the strange disappearance of DA Gricar would be tied to this - I guess most felt it was a suicide?

But with this latest allegation - if you've got information leading to very rich donors molesting children... I guess I'm starting to see more of a motive to make that disappear.

Does that mean there's a security detail put on Sandusky, now?

Or maybe I've watched too many crime dramas.

This just seems fictional.
RazorOye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #262
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
He also said that he thought that the whole 2nd mile thing was a scam just to get the boys to sandusky . It appears that sandusky was forced to retire because he was a child rapist and that he may have been black balled around the country .
Blackballed around the country?!?! So how in the **** does he get away with it for another 13 ****ing raping years?!?! DOUSE 'EM ALL WITH GASOLINE! Each and every enabler. I don't get the whole pimping out thing. It's not like Sandusky needed the money. Or did he?
Old 11-10-2011   #263
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorOye View Post
at first I didn't think the strange disappearance of DA Gricar would be tied to this - I guess most felt it was a suicide?

But with this latest allegation - if you've got information leading to very rich donors molesting children... I guess I'm starting to see more of a motive to make that disappear.

Sandusky is in jail right now.

I'm thinking that the wealthy and the powerful was having a hard time bribing or "convincing" the DA not to go forward and press charges but he may have told them he couldn't honor their wishes. He disappeared without a trace except they found his laptop in the lake. A District Attorney investigating the powerful elite Penn State program disappears into thin air. You can't make up stuff like this.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #264
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorOye View Post

Two things that'll ruin a powerfull man , a dead woman or a live boy .
Old 11-10-2011   #265
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
It looks more and more like the entire University administration is complicit in enabling Sandusky rape, sodomize and perhaps prostitute countless young children.
Honestly, we might just be seeing the death of a football program in its entire. Right now, the goal of the Board of Regents for Penn State is the survivial of that school reputation as viable institution of learning.
Old 11-10-2011   #266
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Blackballed around the country?!?! So how in the **** does he get away with it for another 13 ****ing raping years?!?! DOUSE 'EM ALL WITH GASOLINE! Each and every enabler. I don't get the whole pimping out thing. It's not like Sandusky needed the money. Or did he?
I see it as leverage which he had . That's how J Edgar Hoover got so powerfull , he had dirt .

As far as being blackballed the dude said there must have been whispers because a 55 year old DC at the top of his game didn't even get a sniff .

Sandusky is obviously a bright guy who is convincing . You don't get to be a top notch DC being dumb . PSU had the reputation of being a dang good bowl team because given enough time , they would figure out how to shut you down . That was Sandusky and he turned all those smarts into a pedophiles delight . He is a dangerous man .
Old 11-10-2011   #267
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Honestly, we might just be seeing the death of a football program in its entire. Right now, the goal of the Board of Regents for Penn State is the survivial of that school reputation as viable institution of learning.
Anybody who knew about this and decided not to step forward needs to be fired and prosecuted. Somebody at Penn State has to have some sort of integrity and cleanse the school of these people.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #268
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 62368 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Last I heard (as in 5 minutes ago on 610 with Vandy and Lopez)....homeboy is out on bail....like now as I type at home.

Also, just heard about some pimping scheme. WTF is going on here?

Holy shit throw all these fuqs in a woodchipper.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #269
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Anybody who knew about this and decided not to step forward needs to be fired and prosecuted. Somebody at Penn State has to have some sort of integrity and cleanse the school of these people.
I believe their going to bring out guys on that donor list and it's going to be a who's who of guys who bought boys .
Old 11-10-2011   #270
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
hey, they knew about this nearly a year ago (that's when the Grand Jury did their fact find). They waited till their hand was forced nearly a year later. Sandusky was on the Campus two weeks ago. I'd favor the death penalty for the football program. It's a disease at this point.

Old 11-10-2011   #271
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Last I heard (as in 5 minutes ago on 610 with Vandy and Lopez)....homeboy is out on bail....like now as I type at home.

Also, just heard about some pimping scheme. WTF is going on here?

Holy shit throw all these fuqs in a woodchipper.
Ok, just looked. He is out on 100 grand bail. How the hell was the bail only 100k?

Quote:
The title of Gerald "Jerry" Sandusky's 2001 autobiography, "Touched: The Jerry Sandusky Story," now appears creepily prescient.

The 67-year-old former Penn State University assistant football coach who ran a nonprofit organization for at-risk kids is out on $100,000 bail, claiming his innocence.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...t-youth-sports

Old 11-10-2011   #272
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I'm thinking that the wealthy and the powerful was having a hard time bribing or "convincing" the DA not to go forward and press charges but he may have told them he couldn't honor their wishes. He disappeared without a trace except they found his laptop in the lake. A District Attorney investigating the powerful elite Penn State program disappears into thin air. You can't make up stuff like this.
No. He spent just a few hours in jail. He immediately posted the $100,000 bond and was released.

Arnold Palmer, Jack Ham, and Franco Harris... the "several" other NFL hall-of-famers and coaches what say you all? This is about to rock the NFL to the core...

I am saddened and very angry.
Old 11-10-2011   #273
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I would not be surprised if Sandusky's family found him hanging in his garage or dead from a self-inflicted gunshot in the next day or two.

Not that the world would be any poorer, just saying it would not surprise me. I think they should revoke his bail and get him back under some kind of suicide watch if they really want to put him on trial. Who knows, maybe there are people with a lot more we still don't know about to lose who would prefer he silence himself for good?
Old 11-10-2011   #274
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 62368 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

How has someone not capped Sandusky as he is out on bail? Just surprised. Does he have police protection or something?

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #275
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 32563 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
How has someone not capped Sandusky as he is out on bail? Just surprised. Does he have police protection or something?
Most people have the morals he lacks.

Or

Most people aren't sociopaths.
Old 11-10-2011   #276
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
I guess if there's a chance the DAs vanishing has something to do with sandusky pimping out boys because someone didn't want that known , then he's being hunted by them .

Nothing to do with PSU but it's why I think you have to be severe with these guys .

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...se-2261520.php
Old 11-10-2011   #277
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 32563 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

So. Who would now send their freshman daughter to a school who's powerful football program covers up child molestation?

That's what I thought.

I wonder what other deeds unrelated to this specific crime were covered up.
Old 11-10-2011   #278
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Where did you hear about the DA? I haven't heard that.

Edit, Found it:

Quote:
The prosecutor who decided to not pursue sex abuse charges against former Penn State football coach Jerry Sandusky more than a decade ago, despite an alleged confession, is at the center of a missing persons mystery that has enraptured middle Pennsylvania for years.

Ray Gricar served as the district attorney for Pennsylvania's Centre County in 1998 when Sandusky was accused of sexually abusing several boys. After an extensive investigation, which included testimony by two law enforcement officers that they had overheard Sandusky admitting to showering with multiple young boys, Gricar decided no criminal charges would be filed, according to recent court documents. Sandusky retired the next year.

Then, in April 2005, Gricar disappeared.

His car was found abandoned in a Lewisburg, Pa., parking lot and his laptop's harddrive was recovered from the nearby Susquehannna River, but there was no other trace of Gricar. No clues could be gleaned from the severely damaged harddrive and despite a six year investigation that involved the FBI and international help, police have as little an idea today about what happened to the former DA as they did then.

"We literally used every single resource, national and international," Bellefonte, Pa., police chief Shawn Weaver told ABC News today. "This is baffling. He literally just disappeared off the face of the earth."

In July this year, Gricar was officially declared dead, though Weaver said the investigation into his disappearance is ongoing and new leads continue to emerge.

Weaver said that though everyone has a personal theory about what may have happened to Gricar -- from suicide to foul play -- there has been no evidence to support any one of them. The idea that the disappearance could be linked to the Sandusky investigation, Weaver said, is "highly doubtful."

"Obviously if something raises an eye, it's something we'll look at," he said. "Nothing is out of the realm of possibility."
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/sandus...8#.Trv1nHLqLbw

Last edited by Dutchrudder; 11-10-2011 at 10:10 AM.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #279
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Where did you hear about the DA? I haven't heard that.
His name is Gricar if you google .

Nevermind .

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...8_sandusk.html
Old 11-10-2011   #280
Vinny
shiny happy fan

article in response to the kids protesting the Paterno firing
Quote:
This is well beyond "alleged" actions or distorted reporting here. There was a three-year investigation. There was a grand jury which found there was enough evidence for a trial. Sandusky has not been found guilty yet, but that doesn't mean he's not guilty. It just means he got away with it for longer.

This isn't a case of he said vs. he said. It's a case of he said, he said, he said, he said, he said, he said, he said, he said, he said, he said, he said, he said, he said, he said, he said and he said vs. he said. There's more than just "allegations" here. There's been an actual three-year investigation.

If Paterno was wronged, it was a smidgen compared to what happened to those children who were raped over the years that would not have been had Paterno fulfilled his responsibilities as a human being to show the slightest concern for the victims.

Your response to this is to flip TV trucks and damage private property? Throwing rocks at reporters and police? Spraying them with pepper spray? In the interest of what? Having a coach who did the minimum upon learning of child molestation, tacitly enabling more to be victimized, to coach a football game? Disgusting!

Where is your sense of perspective, Penn State? Shame on you!
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...e-shame-on-you

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read