Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 11-10-2011   #241
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 265163 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Provide the link (for the website and my personal use)
I think that's just a summary of what's found in the grand jury presentment, which is linked in post #39 of this thread.
Old 11-10-2011   #242
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 30608 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoot...andusky-110711

Here is the timeline of the case.
Old 11-10-2011   #243
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 77507 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Let's not muck this thread up with Michael friggin' Jackson. Make a comparison thread over in the general forum if you think it's all that relevant. This is one of the biggest College scandals I'll ever witness in my lifetime. Let's talk about it and share information about College football in this College football forum. There has to be an Entertainment Tonight forum for your MJ trumps Paterno thoughts somewhere. (insert smiley of choice here)

Lest I misunderstand.

A poster can dredge up the pedophile Catholic priests scandal into this Penn State College Forum discussion

but

Texecutioner cannot dredge up Michael Jacksons pedophilia.

Is that correct?

Old 11-10-2011   #244
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

JoePA is a freaking liar and an awful human being. Same goes for the 2 executives. An assistant tells you he saw a kid getting buttf#$@#ed in your football showers and you dont do everything in your power to make sure this guy never see's the light of day?

I dont buy all the "I was told it was inappropriate touching" garbage. You were told exactly what the assistant saw, and went into self preservation mode. Despicable.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #245
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I think that's just a summary of what's found in the grand jury presentment, which is linked in post #39 of this thread.
I am going to use it in a classroom discussion and I have to give credit to the person who did the summarzing.
Old 11-10-2011   #246
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 63823 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppacoffee View Post
Lest I misunderstand.

A poster can dredge up the pedophile Catholic priests scandal into this Penn State College Forum discussion

but

Is that correct?

I think the a Catholic priest examples were in the flow, where it looked like the MJ discussion were going to take over the thread. If the church discussion threatens to do the same, the same action will be taken.

It's all bad stuff; I'm not for defending any of it. We just don't want this thread derailed. No one is stopping a compare/contrast Jackson and Penn State thread from being started in the appropriate forum.

This is of course a judgement call; many threads get hijacked as discussions range over related topics. The judgement here is to focus on the Penn State scandal in this particular thread.
Old 11-10-2011   #247
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38102 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Lest I misunderstand.

but

Is that correct?

Michael Jackson was never convicted of pedophilia. If a person looks
deeply into the Michael Jackson case, you will see that he was murdered
after 17 years of defamation an attempted siege on his wealth
(trumped up court cases) was not effective. Michael owned 50%
of the ENTIRE SONY PUBLISHING CATALOG. He acquired his wealth
BEFORE getting married (alimony) and BEFORE having children (child
support.)

Catholic Priests, Joe Paterno, and his coaches are PROVEN pedophiles.
Big difference. In 2002. Michael Jackson told the truth, and the
campaign for his life was stepped up after SONY realized they could
NEVER get his catalog from him which INCLUDED The Beatles. You
don't see Little Richard as an angry man anymore, because Michael
gave his publishing rights BACK TO HIM.

Here's Michael in 2002. Listen carefully.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6zVypo72E

This media routinely shapes the image of a friend into that of
an enemy. It causes evil people to appear as angels. I choose
to look carefully at those people the media vilifies to discover
"why." Always remember to think for yourself.
Old 11-10-2011   #248
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Lest I misunderstand.

but

Is that correct?

Bring it up in another thread or I'll delete it going forward...haven't done anything of the sort yet, but I gave fair warning. An analogy and a few thoughts off center is ok, but don't derail this thread. It's gonna be long enough and tough enough to read after the fact without pages of michael jackson talk. If you can't deal with that, tough luck.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #249
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I am going to use it in a classroom discussion and I have to give credit to the person who did the summarzing.
Here is a time line from the Pittsburgh Post Gazette Sylvester
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11311...relatedarticle

Old 11-10-2011   #250
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68181 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected

Mark Madden (who was reporting on Sandusky seven months ago) is reporting on Pittsburgh radio that Second Mile was lending out boys to wealthy donors.

http://audio.weei.com/a/48513214/mar...y-sandusky.htm
Dan B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #251
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Sandusky had 6 adopted kids and had numerous foster kids over the years. I keep reading tweets that say there is some big announcement coming out soon. I think this gets worse. Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11310...#ixzz1dHPUHX00

http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2011/...andusky-twice/
Twitter is blowing up with reports that Sandusky pimped out young boys through Second Mile. They are saying Mark Madden is reporting that on WEEI. No link yet.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #252
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346 View Post
Twitter is blowing up with reports that Sandusky pimped out young boys through Second Mile. They are saying Mark Madden is reporting that on WEEI. No link yet.
http://audio.weei.com/a/48513317/mar...medium=twitter
Old 11-10-2011   #253
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 141560 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Joe Paterno is not a pedophile but he and his minions could have stopped the rape that was witnessed and who knows how many future assults. I was real fan of Paterno, but for all the great things he's done in his life for the betterment of kids he effed it all up. I don't know if he did it to protect his colleague or his friend, but he and his assistants didn't help stop the abuse which in my eyes enabled it to continue. He must have known that Sandusky was a predator and pedophile. I don't care if it's an older white male benevolant respected coach or talented eccentric black pop musician who morphed into an older white woman doing the molesting. I would bet my life that Paterno or any of MJ's fans here would never leave thier children or grandchildren in their care after hearing what they 'allegedly' did. To say I am dissapointed in Paterno is an understatement. He should feel shame for what he did and for what he didn't do.
Old 11-10-2011   #254
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
7 months ago,

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2805308/posts
Old 11-10-2011   #255
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 176918 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

I wish Penn State could get kicked out of the Big 10. I didn't believe this until I saw crowds of students rallying for Joe Paterno.

Disgraceful. Get out of my conference! Just disappear.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #256
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Quote:
Quote:
If Paterno and Penn State knew, but didn't act, instead facilitating Sandusky's untroubled retirement - are Paterno and Penn State responsible for untoward acts since committed by Sandusky? This is far from an outrageous hypothesis, especially given the convenient timeline.
It looks more and more like the entire University administration is complicit in enabling Sandusky rape, sodomize and perhaps prostitute countless young children.

Old 11-10-2011   #257
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
A little help anyone? Transcribe the most important part of radiocast please?
Old 11-10-2011   #258
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
A little help anyone? Transcribe the most important part of radiocast please?
Mark Madden drops a bombshell story about how Sandusky's foundation loaned out boys to wealthy donors.

Old 11-10-2011   #259
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Quote:
The mural, "Inspiration," takes up most of a half-a block outside the student book store near the Penn State campus. Pilato, 43, has been working on it for more than a decade. It contains faces of notable figures in State College, including former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky, who was charged last week in the sexual abuse of eight boys.

When the mother of one of Sandusky's alleged victims emailed him Wednesday morning, asking him to remove Sandusky from the mural, Pilato knew he had to do it.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...artist_to.html

Old 11-10-2011   #260
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 200878 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Mark Madden drops a bombshell story about how Sandusky's foundation loaned out boys to wealthy donors.
He also said that he thought that the whole 2nd mile thing was a scam just to get the boys to sandusky . It appears that sandusky was forced to retire because he was a child rapist and that he may have been black balled around the country .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read