Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-07-2011   #21
texdawg
Veteran

Rep Power: 2924 texdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Browns fan, upset at Houston loss, curses out stadium

I don't see what the problem is. Seems quite normal to me.

hehe
Old 11-07-2011   #22
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post
http://www.stationcaster.com/station...1320343425.mp3

Check this out.

About the Browns, before the Texans game.
I hope Carlton gets his chance.

I mean, look at these moves.
Old 11-07-2011   #23
jjjezebel
ˇAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11836 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Check this out.

Dang. That is what sheer and total hurt, anger, and frustration sounds like. I hope for this guy's sake that the Browns win him some games. Somehow.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #24
D1DAVE
Football=life

Rep Power: 93 D1DAVE is a quality contributor and well respectedD1DAVE is a quality contributor and well respectedD1DAVE is a quality contributor and well respectedD1DAVE is a quality contributor and well respectedD1DAVE is a quality contributor and well respectedD1DAVE is a quality contributor and well respectedD1DAVE is a quality contributor and well respectedD1DAVE is a quality contributor and well respectedD1DAVE is a quality contributor and well respectedD1DAVE is a quality contributor and well respectedD1DAVE is a quality contributor and well respected

Ya know I am from Canton, OH. I moved here in 1979. I am old enough to remember watching the last championship game the Browns won against the then Baltimore Colts. I suffered through the Denver beatings etc. I am still a Browns fan. But I love the Texans. I have had a lot of practice at following losing teams.
But, I have become a realist about football. I hate a lot of teams but enjoy the game enough to watch key matchups of those teams to see how they play. I dont get worked up like my little brother does about the Browns. They are what they are and they have big problems. Not like we have not seen that here. Hell my sibilings all live here now and my nephew and I were the only Texans holdouts at the game yesterday.
Good Browns fans are a joy to party with. Might have to go to a Browns Backers shindig soon. Go TEXANS!!!! Go BROWNS!!! Eat ******* Patriots!!!!!
Told ya I hate some teams! .
D1DAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #25
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

The fan in front of the stadium had me LOLing away. Then I listened to the tirade. That was painful. Been there, done that, got the prescriptions to prove it.

Maybe some of you avatar guru's should send them some soap to help wash off that stank emanating from the "Mistake by the Lake".
Old 11-07-2011   #26
Lucky

Rep Power: 181825 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
That is excellent. I've been there. I have so been there.
I went through the "I just want them to be watchable" phase. When the Texans became watchable, I realized that wasn't enough. I really needed them to win.
Old 11-07-2011   #27
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Check this out.

Wow!

You know, maybe I should be embarrassed to admit this, but I had completely lost track of how long it's been since Cleveland had a consistently good NFL team.

It's been since Marty Freaking Schottenheimer a quarter century ago.

They do seem snakebit, and maybe I'm crazy, but I honestly believe Holmgren's going to get that organization on track.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #28
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

That was freaking funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #29
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Check this out.

Wow. Damn.

Would perfectly describe the Texans prior to this season. I feel for Browns fans. Hopefully Holmgren can turn that team around soon.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011   #30
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 274452 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Check this out.

Whooaah!!
That dude needs some prozac.

this smiley just doesn't do it justice
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011   #31
The Dude Abides
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39 The Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respected

That was great!
You are a factory of sadness!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read