Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-10-2011   #101
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans random thought of the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
after thinking about some of the stuff about the game and thing that have been said

Texans at full strength with Andre,Tate, Ward, Mario..

we would have blown their weak ass out of the stadium .. I have NO doubt in my mind ..

with that said... injuries occur with every team (raiders were without their players)

and congrats on the win Oakland.
You're in a much better place than I am today.
Old 10-10-2011   #102
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1228 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Time for the Texans to start scouting that 15th pick in the draft
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011   #103
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

For years nobody wanted to be the next Detroit Lions. I revisiting my thoughts on the matter.
Old 10-10-2011   #104
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

true
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011   #105
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I just look at it like this: How much of their salary cap was on the field and how much of ours was wearing street gear? It's a shame we lost a game we could have won, but this proves nothing except that Andre Johnson is hard as Hell to replace.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011   #106
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

My thought of the day:

It's Tuesday. I'm here at my office enduring another mundane day still pissed about Sunday, while the Texans players are enjoying their mandatory day off...

FML!!
Old 10-11-2011   #107
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
My thought of the day:

It's Tuesday. I'm here at my office enduring another mundane day still pissed about Sunday, while the Texans players are enjoying their mandatory day off...

FML!!
Workin' hard on the message boards are we?

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011   #108
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

The passing of the torch (so to say)

Jacoby "The Hallucination" Jones is my nickname for him

It used to be Kelvin Cato (when he had that monster preseason game many moons ago and the Rockets awarded him with a big contract)

Old 10-16-2011   #109
Wolf
100% Texan

funny thing last week. Matt would throw the ball to JJ and a thought ran though my head that i hope it isn't a ball that goes in JJ's hands but one that he has to make a circus catch.

just seems he has better odds of catching the ball when it is a tough one than an easy one (which isn't saying much)
Old 10-17-2011   #110
Wolf
100% Texan

KSAT 12 (abc affiliate in San Antonio) just went through their sports section of the news... didn't mention the Texans once .. (mentioned the Cowboys and also "The Handshake")

I guess that is a good thing
Old 11-06-2011   #111
Wolf
100% Texan

it is so ********* refreshing seeing a team that with competent coaching on defense

even if it is against the browns
Old 11-06-2011   #112
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Wrong thread

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #113
Wolf
100% Texan

found this gem by looking up something else

thank goodness we are off that diet
Old 11-07-2011   #114
Wolf
100% Texan

beautiful picture

Quote:
A bald eagle flies around Reliant Stadium as part of military appreciation day before the Texans played the Browns Credit: Bob Levey/Getty Images
Old 11-08-2011   #115
Wolf
100% Texan

guess this is a fantasy football commercial

Foster giving a personal message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NG8K5kprNU
Old 11-08-2011   #116
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 241723 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
found this gem by looking up something else

thank goodness we are off that diet
This picture finds its way into a K-Jax thread in

ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011   #117
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans have lost three games ..... Its all Kubiaks fault.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011   #118
Wolf
100% Texan

I thought I would see a,slow down when Mario and manning went out on our defense. I was wrong

Wade kicks Ass
Old 11-15-2011   #119
Wolf
100% Texan

Sometimes I feel that ,some people want this player or franchise to fail, and when bad things happen, they like to POP out and say "I told you so"
Old 11-18-2011   #120
Wolf
100% Texan

who says Gary isn't emotional from time to time on the sidelines?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read