Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 11-07-2011   #21
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81109 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

This is beyond infuriating.

How the **** Joe Paterno hasn't already resigned is a god damn disgrace. How the AD could actually attempt to sweep this under the rug makes my blood boil.

This program doesn't deserve the death penalty, the individuals may need it.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #22
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81109 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
There goes Joe Paterno's legacy .
**** his legacy.

His new legacy? I swept rape and molesting kids under the rug and am going straight to hell.

Old 11-07-2011   #23
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
This is beyond infuriating.

How the **** Joe Paterno hasn't already resigned is a god damn disgrace. How the AD could actually attempt to sweep this under the rug makes my blood boil.

This program doesn't deserve the death penalty, the individuals may need it.
Quote:
**** his legacy.

His new legacy? I swept rape and molesting kids under the rug and am going straight to hell.
The whole things strange and maybe this is why Joe tried to hang in there so long . He was trying to make sure the monster stayed locked in the basement which is a tad short of the act itself .

In one of the articles it said that Paterno told Sandusky that he wasn't the heir to the head coaching job in 1999 . I have to think it was because Joe knew he was having sex with 10 year old boys . Sandusky hid in broad daylight and they looked the other way .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #24
toronto
Hall of Fame

Quote:
The whole things strange and maybe this is why Joe tried to hang in there so long . He was trying to make sure the monster stayed locked in the basement which is a tad short of the act itself .

In one of the articles it said that Paterno told Sandusky that he wasn't the heir to the head coaching job in 1999 . I have to think it was because Joe knew he was having sex with 10 year old boys . Sandusky hid in broad daylight and they looked the other way .
There is no frigging way Paterno didn't know. There is no way this program shouldn't be completely shut down and given the SMU treatment or even worse.

This is a frigging disgrace of epic proportions.

Old 11-07-2011   #25
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Joe Paterno needs to die a horrible death. To hell with their logic and all. Burn mother****ers. Just burn...
Old 11-07-2011   #26
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

I think he's still got friends in high-places in PA because his bond was reportedly only 100 K, which is probably really not that much money for somebody like this guy ? Plus he's gotta be a "flight-Risk" ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #27
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Joe Paterno needs to die a horrible death. To hell with their logic and all. Burn mother****ers. Just burn...
If I'm an ex or current PSU player , I'm bathing in chlorox today .

Round Dan
Old 11-07-2011   #28
gwallaia

Rep Power: 79490 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
There is no frigging way Paterno didn't know. There is no way this program shouldn't be completely shut down and given the SMU treatment or even worse.

This is a frigging disgrace of epic proportions.
If the allegations are true and there are convictions, then I think the "Death Penalty" for Penn State football would be in order. But somehow I believe, the Penn State football will not get the SMU treatment. It may not be right, but I bet it would not happen.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #29
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a 12 yr old son . Every time I hear this I think of the emotional damage these kids went thru. A man they thought highly of abused them then everyone in the community abused them again by keeping quiet. A high school janitor staff caught him in the act a collge staff caught him in the act and a mother was informed by her son after being curious why her sons hair was wet. This charity org he was a part of worked with troubled kids im assuming with these kids thier parents were easily paid off due to drug abuse or social standing and the charity worked with special needs kids, kids that mentally werent able to speak out about what was happening. I have 4 children 21yr old son - 12 yr old son - 8 yr old daughter - 5 yr old son. And this may sound bad or sheltering but my kids have never stayed the night at another adults home period. I dont let them go on trips. I dont trust anything Church events, Cub scout events I dont let my children out of my sight because these days as soon as you let down your gaurd your children suffer. Sorry about the long Rant.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #30
toronto
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
If the allegations are true and there are convictions, then I think the "Death Penalty" for Penn State football would be in order. But somehow I believe, the Penn State football will not get the SMU treatment. It may not be right, but I bet it would not happen.
As much as I have a lot of disdain for the NCAA on how they handle issues like this, they're not going to let a program pull this off and survive. They can't be associated with a school that tried to sweep child molestation by a coach under the rug at ALL LEVELS, including the AD.

This is way worse than point shaving, paying athletes or any other typical issue that has cost programs in the past. This is beyond repulsive and undefendable.

Old 11-07-2011   #31
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 99071 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
are these guys Catholic?
oh man, that's rough.
Surprised this is Penn State and not Notre Dame.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #32
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

anyone hear about Kalie Wong's story about Joe Pa? A couple of years back Wong stated that a player told him that Joe Paterno used to go into the team shower naked, take a shower with them and SCRUB THE BACKS OF SOME OF THE PLAYERS. Not making this up. Ask Lance Z.

at the very least this is creepy, creepy stuff.....it also makes one think that he may be a sicko too. Those types hide in plain view.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #33
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 99071 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

This should be the next chapter of the story ...

At approximately 6:30 a.m. on March 1, 2012, Big Bubba Wilson heard the showers running at a Pennsylvania State Prison. When he looked in the shower he saw what he estimated to be a 68-year-old man who looked ready to be his next victim ...
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #34
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
anyone hear about Kalie Wong's story about Joe Pa? A couple of years back Wong stated that a player told him that Joe Paterno used to go into the team shower naked, take a shower with them and SCRUB THE BACKS OF SOME OF THE PLAYERS. Not making this up. Ask Lance Z.

at the very least this is creepy, creepy stuff.....it also makes one think that he may be a sicko too. Those types hide in plain view.
is there a link to the story so i can read it?
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #35
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
is there a link to the story so i can read it?
probably on a podcast from this morning. The original story was told two years ago but Lance was talking about it this morning.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #36
PsychoLove
Church Of FSM

Rep Power: 1731 PsychoLove is a quality contributor and well respectedPsychoLove is a quality contributor and well respectedPsychoLove is a quality contributor and well respectedPsychoLove is a quality contributor and well respectedPsychoLove is a quality contributor and well respectedPsychoLove is a quality contributor and well respectedPsychoLove is a quality contributor and well respectedPsychoLove is a quality contributor and well respectedPsychoLove is a quality contributor and well respectedPsychoLove is a quality contributor and well respectedPsychoLove is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
probably on a podcast from this morning. The original story was told two years ago but Lance was talking about it this morning.
Sick stuff!
PsychoLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #37
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8759 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

No amount of pay for play can come near this. This is a sick stroy and if ever there was a time to strike down a program it's this one. Totally sick and disgusting. If the NCAA doesn't feel the need to do the right thing, I believe I may never watch a college game again.
Old 11-07-2011   #38
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:

and people were worried about women reporters in the locker room .

Round Dan
Old 11-07-2011   #39
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

I don't know if y'all have seen this but you can't make this stuff up . This is disgusting .

http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/uploa...?sct=hp_t11_a9

Round Dan
Old 11-07-2011   #40
toronto
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I don't know if y'all have seen this but you can't make this stuff up . This is disgusting .

http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/uploa...?sct=hp_t11_a9
My network (www.sportsnet.ca) had a legal analyst on that suggests the PSU program will not suffer a SMU-like fate, and that Paterno is likely not subject to criminal investigation. The university itself, its president and AD, on the other hand, could face both a ton of class action suits as well as criminal charges, some severe.

Not to mention the fact that no recruit that has any self respect will ever want to play there again, knowing this now. One way or another, PSU football is going to die and deservedly so. Those cocksuckers let little several, maybe dozens of ****ing kids get molested and tried to sweep it under the rug like rats. I hope they rot in hell.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read