Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-19-2011   #41
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Larry; your boy from Stafford (?)

Larry is nowhere near the worst of H-town sports callers. Most of these people seem surprised they got in, and follow it up with some ridiculous "take" such as "We will never win with Kubiak/Schaub/Phillips/Whatever". There was some guy that called in to 790 and 610 a few times talking about how good of an idea it would be to trade Cushing.

I'm wondering if the screeners at each of those stations only let the dumbest callers on.
Old 10-19-2011   #42
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 122284 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Larry is nowhere near the worst of H-town sports callers. Most of these people seem surprised they got in, and follow it up with some ridiculous "take" such as "We will never win with Kubiak/Schaub/Phillips/Whatever". There was some guy that called in to 790 and 610 a few times talking about how good of an idea it would be to trade Cushing.

I'm wondering if the screeners at each of those stations only let the dumbest callers on.
I don't think this clown is dumb, he's just one if not the most annoying to me. The fact that he's a regular on 610 and 790 and that they allow him to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on just kills any momentum or intrest I have show. He sounds like a typical Jim Rome caller. Read your prepared lame little script. These stations need a 'soup nazi' to tell some of these callers 'Hey make your point, ask your question, make it fast and shut the phu** up already.
Old 10-19-2011   #43
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 122284 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

So I googled this dude, but what really got me was how much Titan rick Keroli looks like this guy. I had a Joe Pesci moment when he realized how much the guy in his ma's painting looked like Billy Batts.

titan rick sings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk

my reaction

warning bad language
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uclsZPGI2GQ

Old 11-07-2011   #44
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Saw him yesterday in front of us going down the escalator. We were going down to the lower level to meet up with friends in their seats, he continued on to the parking lots BEFORE the game was over

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read