Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-06-2011   #1
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Browns at Texans Game Book (complete stats)

Actually saw ALL of the game today

That eagle flying around the stadium was amazing.

Here are your complete stats

Linkage
Old 11-06-2011   #2
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4924 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

Yah, for a second there i thought the eagle was gunna freak out and head for the rafters with a small child or something... We got lucky Houston...

Sent from my ryePhone 12G using Tapakeg

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #3
Lucky

Rep Power: 207841 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Browns at Texans Game Book (complete stats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
Actually saw ALL of the game today

That eagle flying around the stadium was amazing.

Here are your complete stats

Linkage
I don't want to hijack your thread (I'll comment on the stats, later). But when the eagle was released, there were a couple of pigeons flying around in the stadium (always are). When they saw that eagle, they both took off to the southeast corner of the stadium. They must have thought they were done for wondering who in the hell let the eagle in there.
Old 11-06-2011   #4
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I don't want to hijack your thread (I'll comment on the stats, later). But when the eagle was released, there were a couple of pigeons flying around in the stadium (always are). When they saw that eagle, they both took off to the southeast corner of the stadium. They must have thought they were done for wondering who in the hell let the eagle in there.
I didn't see that, but I bet they did LOL
Old 11-06-2011   #5
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I saw the pigeons too. Didn't cross my mind that they thought they could be dinner. That would have benn great!
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #6
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Now that would have been funny to see.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011   #7
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Back to the stats. I'm wondering if our passing offense is really this ineffective or if the Brownies actually have a stud secondary. I fear that we're going to need more production from that unit over the next couple of games. I know Fos-Tate are a two-headed monster to be reckoned with, but we need enough of a passing threat to keep people from putting 8-9 guys in the box.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-06-2011   #8
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Back to the stats. I'm wondering if our passing offense is really this ineffective or if the Brownies actually have a stud secondary. I fear that we're going to need more production from that unit over the next couple of games. I know Fos-Tate are a two-headed monster to be reckoned with, but we need enough of a passing threat to keep people from putting 8-9 guys in the box.
Agreed. We've been blessed being able to run the ball. We need a two headed monster as in running and PASSING. I know this will change when AJ comes back (please get better!)

I think what this shows the most is, how bad opposing coaches have prepared for our running game. It takes up about 85% of the offensive game film.
Old 11-06-2011   #9
prostock101
Mr. Big

Rep Power: 275 prostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respected

Did not want to start a thread for this dumb question but I am curious and maybe I've just missed reading about it.

Why is Rackers kicking off when early in the season Hartmann was driving them out of the endzone?
prostock101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read