Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-03-2011   #41
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Midseason MVP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I'd probably go with J.Jo

Maybe just for the novelty of having a CB worth cheering for, in contrast to the dross we've fielded since Aaron Glenn.
Yes, a thousand times, yes. If he doesn't make the Pro Bowl, I'll probably write a very angry letter to the Commissioner.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #42
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll go for Cushing. No more gestation jokes about Cushing from me. I truly thought he needed the drug to be a beast, I am happily wrong.
Old 11-03-2011   #43
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Cush very close second is J Jo. J Jo turned out to be the great choice by FO. I think our FO did a damn good and smart job in signing J Jo and Manning.

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #44
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 62228 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
Most Valuable Player: Matt Schaub is the difference between this team being 5-3 or 2-6. There's not another guy on the roster who can make that kind of difference. It's just the nature of the QB position.

Best Player: Brian Cushing is back on the juice. ANIMAL!
Matt Schaub is also the difference between us being 5 - 3 and 7 - 1. I'm still a Schaub supporter but he has had some rough games this year.
Old 11-03-2011   #45
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Defensively for me it's Johnathan Joseph: 9 passes defended (leads the team by far), 3 INTs, 1 forced fumble. That trumps Cushing's 35 tackles, 1 INT, and 1 sack.

Offensively, it's the O-line. I'm okay with you guys picking out Myers because of his undeniable improvement over the past two years, but I think it's the whole unit. They're springing Foster and Tate for 500+ yds apiece after 8 games and, for the most part, have been keeping Schaub upright (15 sacks in 8 games).

And Wade is coach of the mid-year.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read