Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-31-2011   #61
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 147070 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaguars defenders accuse Texans of playing dirty

Stop crying you bunch of wusses!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-31-2011   #62
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Whoa there Mother *******ER

here is where Blaine got injured
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011   #63
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 109012 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I say this on Twitter:

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!

Last edited by False Start; 10-31-2011 at 06:33 PM.
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011   #64
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

That sounded like Keanu Reeves..lol.
Old 10-31-2011   #65
False Start
On # 69

Rep Power: 109012 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
That sounded like Keanu Reeves..lol.
He even has that totally gnarly look like he does in The Replacements.

Old 10-31-2011   #66
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 74770 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Jack Del Rio doesn't have a problem with how the Texans play

http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog...ow-texans-play

Quote:
"I don’t have a problem with the way they play," Del Rio said of the Houston Texans. "I think they play the same way every time. Their line, that’s how they’ve always blocked. That’s what they do. That’s really not new news to me. It shouldn’t be to them. They’ve played them enough in their career. We know what we’re getting when we play those guys."

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011   #67
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
Jack Del Rio doesn't have a problem with how the Texans play

http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog...ow-texans-play
Mmmmmmk. Not a ringing endorsement, but I'll take it. My 1st wife was a *****, I got the ***** thing everytime, that's how she always rolled. That's what she did. I played her game tough because I knew her game, it wasn't new to me. I knew what I was getting.
Old 10-31-2011   #68
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 48384 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

I always hear that our blocking scheme is nothing but cheap shots, but Ive never noticed a significant difference in injuries to opposing defenses. I don't have any statistics this is just based on observation, so until I see stats the glitter kitties should stfu.
Old 10-31-2011   #69
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 10634 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Jaguars defenders accuse Texans of playing dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kthx View Post
As for the Texans playing dirty.. its honestly about f'in time. When our division rivals come out saying that we are really good people and even though we lost we still won a moral victory we aren't doing it right. Glad to hear some complaining about us finally.
Couldn't agree more
Old 10-31-2011   #70
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
The hit on Gabbert by Cushing was indeed a cheap shot and should have been flagged, but that was the only thing I saw in that game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Agree...that was a cheap shot and was very surprised there was no flags! Gabby was sliding for a 1st down and took a shot to the ribs and then hit to the head from Cushing....you guys know, if this was Tom Brady sliding for the 1st down, the flags would have been flying! That's my issue w/NFL, the calls are not consistant, per players and teams. Anyway, great game and good victory for the Texans.

Nope.... Both y'all are wrong. I just watched it again. The rookie needs to learn to be more decisive on what he wants to do: A) the shot to the head was his (Gabbert's fault) and B) as a result Cushing came in on him awkwardly.

"Cheap shots" are loosely defined as plays that intend.... get that "INTEND" to intentionally hurt someone. (I.E. that Jags defensive back several years ago - details escape me right now on a Texans reciever).

Just more whining from a sub-par team. I'm looking at you Puh-Ce cats, errrr Jags.
Old 11-01-2011   #71
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 9340 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected

Based on the beatdown of Indy, and on the heels of accusations of dirty play by the Tacks and Kitties...Is it safe to say that the Texans have officially become the "bullies" of the AFC South?

And I, for one, welcome our new football overlords.
House of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011   #72
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Best news I've heard all year!! I've been waiting TEN friggin years for our boys to play the game of football the way it should be played, VILE and DIRTY! You can play it that way and not be accused of INTENTIONALLY trying to injure someone. Besides, Jac plays just as dirty.

I LOVE Cushs attitude! See my signature!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011   #73
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Best news I've heard all year!! I've been waiting TEN friggin years for our boys to play the game of football the way it should be played, VILE and DIRTY! You can play it that way and not be accused of INTENTIONALLY trying to injure someone. Besides, Jac plays just as dirty.

I LOVE Cushs attitude! See my signature!
Totally agree. Football isn't about chivalry and participation ribbons. Our team needs an identity and if that identity is dirty, so be it. As long as you are winning, the haters will hate and whine.
Old 11-01-2011   #74
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79339 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Ugh. When, oh WHEN, will society purge the word "haters" and terms/phrases like "hated on" or "haterade" from the collective vernacular?

For the love of God let's not start with this "oh, our haters" bullshit.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011   #75
False Start
On # 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Ugh. When, oh WHEN, will society purge the word "haters" and terms/phrases like "hated on" or "haterade" from the collective vernacular?

For the love of God let's not start with this "oh, our haters" bullshit.

Just F'in with ya man.

Old 11-01-2011   #76
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79339 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Bane of my freakin' existence, lol.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read