Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-28-2011   #61
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Casey & AJ will practice this week

If he's not 100%, we'll just have J.J. wear his uniform and scare the safeties.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011   #62
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

This means AJ said he aint good to go. If AJ says no, then I'm 100% behind him.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011   #63
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202148 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

I would hope that if Casey does indeed play that Vickers is in on short run or goal line plays that require powerful HB "push." I would hate to see Casey's pec tested too severely too soon.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011   #64
Naiirb
All Pro

Rep Power: 2725 Naiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respected

So what happened with Casey? I don't even recall seeing him on the field.
Naiirb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011   #65
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiirb View Post
i saw him out there, they just didnt call his number any.
Old 10-30-2011   #66
TdotTexas2Step
All Pro

Rep Power: 1976 TdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respected

It turns out that we didn't need AJ to get a win today. 24 points on a stout Jags defense is impressive. I can't wait till he gets back though. Our offense will be easier to come by, and things will open up for everyone else.

On a side note, I've really liked how they've handled the whole AJ injury situation. Andre says he could have been back sooner, but they decide to hold off. He was expected by many to play this week, but they keep him out of practice because it's obvious he's not 100%, and allow other players to get reps.

I think the biggest factor with all of this is the fact that we have a productive defensive unit backed up by some intense schemes from Wade. There isn't a pressure to go into a shootout because we know we can get stops.

With that said, I'm pretty sure AJ will play next week (may still not be 100% and thus won't play as much as he normally does), but I wouldn't be surprised at all if they let him catch up one more week and finally gives him the green light for Tampa.
TdotTexas2Step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011   #67
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TdotTexas2Step View Post
On a side note, I've really liked how they've handled the whole AJ injury situation. Andre says he could have been back sooner, but they decide to hold off. He was expected by many to play this week, but they keep him out of practice because it's obvious he's not 100%, and allow other players to get reps.
Andre held himself out.
Old 10-30-2011   #68
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202148 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiirb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
i saw him out there, they just didnt call his number any.
As I was hoping, they played it safe with him and didn't have him do any of the "heavy lifting." They left that to Vickers.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011   #69
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Was casey playing this game i dont remember hearing his name at all ???
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read