Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-30-2011   #221
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 33670 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Were you there today, just curious?
No, I wasn't. I usually go to the BWW on S. Hulen.
Old 10-31-2011   #222
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
No, I wasn't. I usually go to the BWW on S. Hulen.
That's probably doable for me some weekend.
Old 10-31-2011   #223
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
You guys are always welcome to come up North....
Remind me, where do you go again?
Old 10-31-2011   #224
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

I haven't found a spot up in my area. All the guys who are in my area are not interested from what it seems like in this thread.

If there are enough people from the south that want to meet up, I like Wizards off 75 and Spring Valley. Big screen TVs, pool hall, chicks in short skirts/Catholic school outfits, etc.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011   #225
grinch1134
Veteran

Rep Power: 1114 grinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If there are enough people from the south that want to meet up, I like Wizards off 75 and Spring Valley.
That is nearly Oklahoma, right?

It's too bad that Texaninlild had a problem at BW3 b/c ArlingtonTexan is right, the dining area would have been empty if the Texans fans all got up and left. I bet if we all as a group were there the audio issue may have been better.
grinch1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011   #226
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinch1134 View Post

It's too bad that Texaninlild had a problem at BW3 b/c ArlingtonTexan is right, the dining area would have been empty if the Texans fans all got up and left. I bet if we all as a group were there the audio issue may have been better.
Frisco/The Colony/Allen is south Oklahoma. You guys near Mexico, right?

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Old 11-01-2011   #227
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

Quote:

The general manager left me a message on my cell phone. He said he is in training and would call me back Thursday. We will see what we can workout. I will use my handicap card if I need to. I am not done with Randy.

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #228
grinch1134
Veteran

Rep Power: 1114 grinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respected

There is no chance of audio anywhere we go this week as we play at the same time as the boys. CBS has an early game, but it looks like it will be Den/Oak accourding to the506.
Old 11-07-2011   #229
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

I had the 70" and sofa @ KG Sports Grill all to myself on Sunday vs. Brownies. It was kinda nice.

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011   #230
ADTpaul
ADT Security

Rep Power: 36 ADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respected

draft picks in dallas? 703 Mckinney Ave, Dallas, TX
ADTpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011   #231
grinch1134
Veteran

So, I'm trying my best to get tix to the wild card game, but I know I'll probably not end up going. I was checking to see who would be interested in meeting up for the game and where.
Old 01-01-2012   #232
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
So, I'm trying my best to get tix to the wild card game, but I know I'll probably not end up going. I was checking to see who would be interested in meeting up for the game and where.
I am actully going to be in downtown fort worth on Saturday afternoon/night will be close to Frankie's sports bar and grill.
Old 01-01-2012   #233
grinch1134
Veteran

I got tix through ticketmaster, so I won't be making it after all.
Old 01-01-2012   #234
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
I got tix through ticketmaster, so I won't be making it after all.
Well, good for you. Enjoy, I went to the Panthers game so can't do another trip at the moment.
Old 01-02-2012   #235
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

AT, I want to meet up with you to watch the game, but it would take me at least an hour or more to get to your location.....plus, I won't be leaving my house until after the game starts....

If there was a central location b/t Fort Worth and the North Dallas location, I would be willing to make the drive. But Fort Worth is tough.

If there are North Dallas users that want to meet up, I know a couple of peeps that are wanting to meet up in the Addison area. PM me for more info.

Old 01-03-2012   #236
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
AT, I want to meet up with you to watch the game, but it would take me at least an hour or more to get to your location.....plus, I won't be leaving my house until after the game starts....

If there was a central location b/t Fort Worth and the North Dallas location, I would be willing to make the drive. But Fort Worth is tough.

If there are North Dallas users that want to meet up, I know a couple of peeps that are wanting to meet up in the Addison area. PM me for more info.
yeah, I am stuck because Mrs. AT has planned and is paying for the weekend (not kidding).

Short answer is that I can meet anyone at Frankies, so if you can get there
Old 01-06-2012   #237
ArlingtonTexan

Bumping for Frakie's in Fort Worth and 4 Life possible meet ups.
Old 01-06-2012   #238
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Our location for tomorrow:

Buffalo Wild Wings
5000 Belt Line Road
Addison, TX 75001

Anyone is welcome to join!

Old 01-06-2012   #239
ADTpaul
ADT Security

Rep Power: 36 ADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respectedADTpaul is a quality contributor and well respected

Kinda far for me. I will be cheering from Euless!! Go TEXANS!!!
ADTpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #240
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADTpaul View Post
Kinda far for me. I will be cheering from Euless!! Go TEXANS!!!
AT is going to be at Frankie's in Downtown Fort Worth if you can't make it to Addison.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read