Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-02-2011   #201
BlueSteel
Veteran

Rep Power: 151 BlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

We got a late start so we went to the Buffalo Wild Wings in Bedford instead.

No matter where you guys are watching... have fun!!!
Old 10-02-2011   #202
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaninlild View Post
If we go tomorrow to watch the game it will be the BW3 in Mansfield. It is the most comfortable for me without smelling like an ashtray. The wife still needs to see Da Girls play tomorrow. Usually steeltown (kinda annoying) is plentiful no matter which sports bar it is.
WEre you guys able to meet?
Old 10-02-2011   #203
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

I was there with my wife, but I do not know if the several other Texan fans there were from the board.

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011   #204
grinch1134
Veteran

Rep Power: 1113 grinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respected

I could only stay for a half as I took my 4 yr old son. On the way home he said dad I'm sad because Andre got hurt. He was only saying what I was thinking.
grinch1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011   #205
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinch1134 View Post
I could only stay for a half as I took my 4 yr old son. On the way home he said dad I'm sad because Andre got hurt. He was only saying what I was thinking.
So Mario and Andre sitting in front of us were the grinch-

I am a Christian

Old 10-08-2011   #206
BlueSteel
Veteran

Rep Power: 151 BlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respected

Woohoo!!! The game is on locally again this week.

I guess it helps when the Texans are winning.
Old 10-09-2011   #207
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

When was the last time we saw this much rain????? I think I lived in H-town then.

I am a Christian

Old 10-09-2011   #208
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
When was the last time we saw this much rain????? I think I lived in H-town then.
I am not going to complain after this summer
Old 10-22-2011   #209
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 31892 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

Are they airing the game tomorrow in D/FW?
Old 10-23-2011   #210
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Yes, they are.

I am a Christian

Old 10-29-2011   #211
grinch1134
Veteran

Rep Power: 1113 grinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone heading out tomorrow?
Old 10-30-2011   #212
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

I should be @ BW3 in Mansfield off 287 today. Maybe we can get the sound.

I am a Christian

Old 10-30-2011   #213
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
I should be @ BW3 in Mansfield off 287 today. Maybe we can get the sound.
I can be there also.
Old 10-30-2011   #214
grinch1134
Veteran

I'll be there
Old 10-30-2011   #215
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 31892 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

Why the heck are they playing the 0 win Miami team instead of the Texans?
Old 10-30-2011   #216
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

I was booted out BW3 for arguing about the big screen and the sound. They are playing New York/Miami. I came to KG Sports Grill. They cater to you here but it is 18 and over because it is a smoking environment. Mansfield ordinance apparently

I am a Christian

Old 10-30-2011   #217
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
I was booted out BW3 for arguing about the big screen and the sound. They are playing New York/Miami. I came to KG Sports Grill. They cater to you here but it is 18 and over because it is a smoking environment. Mansfield ordinance apparently
Just re-post what I type in the separate thread

I wondered why you weren't there. They also put signs up about game location and the sound are manager's decision. Makes sense, now. BTW, there were at least 12-15 Texans fans at one point. Another guy complained to the waitress as it "not making sense" because of the crowd that was in the location.
Old 10-30-2011   #218
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Maybe we can find another location...the Mansfield location sounds hostile. I'm still new here and trying to find my place as a Texans fan.
Old 10-30-2011   #219
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
Maybe we can find another location...the Mansfield location sounds hostile. I'm still new here and trying to find my place as a Texans fan.
Were you there today, just curious?
Old 10-30-2011   #220
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

You guys are always welcome to come up North....

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read