Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-26-2011   #1
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Arian Foster Show

For those that are not aware, Arian Foster has his own radio show on 1560 The Game, every Wednesday night from 6:00 to 7:00. Bob Berger and Craig Shemon host with Arian. It's great! Arian is intelligent, funny and does a great job.

If you haven't, give it a listen, next Wednesday at 6:00 on 1560 The Game.
Old 10-26-2011   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster Show

Seriously?? Really?? No one has listened to Arian's show? Shame, shame! Tisk, tisk!!

Great show!
Old 10-26-2011   #3
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Seriously?? Really?? No one has listened to Arian's show? Shame, shame! Tisk, tisk!!

Great show!
Nope. Never listened.
Old 10-26-2011   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Nope. Never listened.
DUDE!! Dude, that's more funny then most morons will ever know.

That said, aren't there apparatus to help you out while "streaming" from their website??

If not, let me know....
Old 10-26-2011   #5
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected

I've got one better...

Didn't know that there was a 1560 AM.

Never heard of "The Game."

And who is Arian Foster??

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011   #6
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
DUDE!! Dude, that's more funny then most morons will ever know.

That said, aren't there apparatus to help you out while "streaming" from their website??

If not, let me know....
Nope. Steaming and captions are not possible yet. Well... they are... just that nobody wants to pay for it. Its expensive and time-consuming.
Old 10-26-2011   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Nope. Steaming and captions are not possible yet. Well... they are... just that nobody wants to pay for it. Its expensive and time-consuming.
Cat... That sucks, but you know what??? You and your mama, will always be my "cats"!!! I wish I could do something to help you about because you would really enjoy the show!!
Old 10-26-2011   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
I've got one better...

Didn't know that there was a 1560 AM.

Never heard of "The Game."

And who is Arian Foster??
What's the sermon this weekend?

I kid, and I'm sure it's one that I really need to hear AND adhere!
Old 10-26-2011   #9
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What's the sermon this weekend?

I kid, and I'm sure it's one that I really need to hear AND adhere!
You just come on down and see me...
We'll get you straightened out!

No more beer!
No more carousin'!
No more strippe...

Well, ok--maybe it'll take TWO sessions!

Old 10-26-2011   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
You just come on down and see me...
We'll get you straightened out!

No more beer!
No more carousin'!
No more strippe...

Well, ok--maybe it'll take TWO sessions!
Shoot..... Beer is no worries. I can't tell you the last time I had a beer... Other than that?

Old 10-27-2011   #11
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Quote:
Shoot..... Beer is no worries. I can't tell you the last time I had a beer... Other than that?

Old 10-27-2011   #12
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe because it is on 1560... plus from 6-7pm, I am home from work and don't listen to the radio then. They would be best served having him on 5-6pm. That might get a few extra listeners ...
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Maybe because it is on 1560... plus from 6-7pm, I am home from work and don't listen to the radio then. They would be best served having him on 5-6pm. That might get a few extra listeners ...
Can't do it then. Travis Rodgers Now is a National show until 6:00. I just stream it from my laptop.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read