Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 10-25-2011   #1
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Tarp Week

Howdy Texan fans...Oh another season of our rivalry. I'm happy the Jags got the W last night, but the Jags offense is offensive! As much as, I would like to smack it up...the Jags won't win many more games, w/out getting that offense, to score some points. The Texans Defense has come around this season...very impressed. Funny, both teams Defense sucked so bad last season and now both are in the top 10. I would love for the Jags to come in Sunday and leave battle red steaks and burgers all over the field. From my point of view, I hope for a low scoring game and squeek out a victory...it's our only chance! Here's to no injuries and a great game.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011   #2
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 296584 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beef week

If the Texans fail to score early, I think it could be a rough going. Your kicker is clutch and has quite the leg. The Texans have already lost a game to a kicker against the Raiders, so if they don't force the Jags into a passing game to catch up, it could be a tough battle.

Jags vs Texans has always been a great game twice a year, and I expect nothing less next Sunday.
Old 10-25-2011   #3
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 72750 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Howdy Texan fans...Oh another season of our rivalry. I'm happy the Jags got the W last night, but the Jags offense is offensive! As much as, I would like to smack it up...the Jags won't win many more games, w/out getting that offense, to score some points. The Texans Defense has come around this season...very impressed. Funny, both teams Defense sucked so bad last season and now both are in the top 10. I would love for the Jags to come in Sunday and leave battle red steaks and burgers all over the field. From my point of view, I hope for a low scoring game and squeek out a victory...it's our only chance! Here's to no injuries and a great game.
Sorry we don't really do low scoring games. Low scoring halves maybe, but we just can't muster up the suckitude to go whole games. Our apologies for that.

Oh, and I can't wait to see our Bull Rush, crush Blaine Gabbert so he gets those happy feet.
Old 10-25-2011   #4
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

Trust me, if the Jags lose...I won't cry...it's one more game closer to the end of the Del Rio era. The Texans destroyed the Titans last week...you guys have the fire power and defense to dominate. Face it, this season is set for you guys..you have to take care of business first...which has always haunted the Texans.
Old 10-25-2011   #5
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
If the Texans fail to score early, I think it could be a rough going. Your kicker is clutch and has quite the leg. The Texans have already lost a game to a kicker against the Raiders, so if they don't force the Jags into a passing game to catch up, it could be a tough battle.

Jags vs Texans has always been a great game twice a year, and I expect nothing less next Sunday.
If the Texans come out rocking/scoring...it will be a long day for my 2-5 Jags. PS....Why do you guys do the battle Red vs Jags? I don't get it?
Old 10-25-2011   #6
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Jaguars are afraid of Red.

Surprised you didnt know that.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011   #7
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Jaguars are afraid of Red.

Surprised you didnt know that.
Really! Are you guys going all out red uni's?..the ketchup look is yummy
Sponsored links
Old 10-25-2011   #8
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Really! Are you guys going all out red uni's?..the ketchup look is yummy
No, white pants this year (thank god!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011   #9
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If the Texans come out rocking/scoring...it will be a long day for my 2-5 Jags. PS....Why do you guys do the battle Red vs Jags? I don't get it?
We don't get it either. I HATE it when they have red pants and red shirts, but, this weekend it's white pants and red shirts. That means we'll......well, we'll do some real.......ummmm......

It's the Texans, I have no idea what they will do. But hopefully they kick your ass. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011   #10
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
We don't get it either. I HATE it when they have red pants and red shirts, but, this weekend it's white pants and red shirts. That means we'll......well, we'll do some real.......ummmm......

It's the Texans, I have no idea what they will do. But hopefully they kick your ass. LOL
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011   #11
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
No, white pants this year (thank god!)
Nice, that does look a lot better! Fashion police!! LOL I do like the Texan Blue uni's. Do you guys play the Colts in the blue?
Old 10-25-2011   #12
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 119300 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tarp Week

I'm glad to see those all red uni's go too. As for why against the Jags? I'm guessing we went eeny, meeny.....and when we got to mo the pointer was on this game.

Nice posts Mootini. Good to see you around again.
Old 10-25-2011   #13
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

I see the mods changed my thread title again LOL...It's OK... if you can't beef them, join them. I see ketchup covered Beef steaks, this Sunday. The Jags are hungry for another win. I'm getting the grill ready for steak dinner Sunday night!
Old 10-25-2011   #14
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I'm glad to see those all red uni's go too. As for why against the Jags? I'm guessing we went eeny, meeny.....and when we got to mo the pointer was on this game.

Nice posts Mootini. Good to see you around again.
Glad to be back...I'm impressed w/the Texans this season. You guys need to get it in gear. You have everything in place.
Old 10-25-2011   #15
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 68059 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Nice, that does look a lot better! Fashion police!! LOL I do like the Texan Blue uni's. Do you guys play the Colts in the blue?

Yeah, the past few years we usually wear the all blue unis against the Colts. They are my favorites, they look tough. BTW Colts stands for Count.On.Losing.This.Sunday. this year.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011   #16
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Yeah, the past few years we usually wear the all blue unis against the Colts. They are my favorites, they look tough. BTW Colts stands for Count.On.Losing.This.Sunday. this year.
Nice! So why not all white vs Titans...that would be cool...all white/blue/red vs. Division games. I feel nothing for those loser Colts this season...We have 10 years of payback.
Old 10-25-2011   #17
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 296584 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Nice! So why not all white vs Titans...that would be cool...all white/blue/red vs. Division games. I feel nothing for those loser Colts this season...We have 10 years of payback.
Agree completely! 0-16 would not bother me at all.

People are convinced that they will draft Luck, but I'm not buying it. Manning runs that team, and he plans to return. You think he won't be demanding weapons over his replacement?
Old 10-26-2011   #18
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

BEEF WEEK! BEEF WEEK! BEEF WEEK! After Sunday, the butcher will have fresh cuts....buy one get one free! Stock up for a long winter of no post season football. BEEF WEEK, BEEF WEEK, BEEF WEEK!

Yes, I know this is lame....
Old 10-26-2011   #19
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

I for one am worried.

When tarps attack

Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011   #20
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
I for one am worried.

When tarps attack

LOL!!! good one!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read