Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 10-23-2011   #21
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57076 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: Bring it on TN!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011   #22
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Now I know why they didn't come around. Cause they knew they were going to get served a can of whoop ass.

I went over to gotitans.com and tried to register on Friday and they didn't approve me to be a member. Coincidence? I think not. There was some guy named TitanMark over there that was saying that the Texans aren't even going to compete with his team. WRONG!!! Bwahahahaha
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011   #23
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90222 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Now I know why they didn't come around. Cause they knew they were going to get served a can of whoop ass.

I went over to gotitans.com and tried to register on Friday and they didn't approve me to be a member. Coincidence? I think not. There was some guy named TitanMark over there that was saying that the Texans aren't even going to compete with his team. WRONG!!! Bwahahahaha
I for one was out all day with my kids - I simply can't donate every Sunday anymore. That said, thank fkn god I didn't watch this. I tried on PVR, watched 10 mins and chucked it.

Congrats, you kicked out asses and earned every last kudo. Major step in the right direction for your team, and a sign that "we are who we thought we were" for us. Transitional team, stop-gap QB and a RB that thought holding out all training camp would somehow not come back to bite him in the ass. Lots of holes on defense, etc.

I'm still trying to figure out how the hell we whipped the Ravens, even if they were flat. The last two games the Titans have looked AWFUL.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011   #24
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
I for one was out all day with my kids - I simply can't donate every Sunday anymore. That said, thank fkn god I didn't watch this. I tried on PVR, watched 10 mins and chucked it.

Congrats, you kicked out asses and earned every last kudo. Major step in the right direction for your team, and a sign that "we are who we thought we were" for us. Transitional team, stop-gap QB and a RB that thought holding out all training camp would somehow not come back to bite him in the ass. Lots of holes on defense, etc.

I'm still trying to figure out how the hell we whipped the Ravens, even if they were flat. The last two games the Titans have looked AWFUL.
Toronto, man...

You're seriously too respectful to talk trash to. You and sharpshooter and childress. Please send over some delusional Titans fans.
Old 10-24-2011   #25
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

you need to use an email address other than yahoo.com,hotmail.com,google.com etc to register.

It you have an email address through your job that would work.

Not a great place for smack any more though. Lots of young guys who'll just flame you.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #26
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

I promise I'll turn up week 17 for some smaction.

Well done guys you have a great team

Took us out to deep water and drowned us. I'm not even pissed off.
It's comical how bad we got owned.

Giving up 500 yards on defense is an epic fail.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #27
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90222 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
I promise I'll turn up week 17 for some smaction.

Well done guys you have a great team

Took us out to deep water and drowned us. I'm not even pissed off.
It's comical how bad we got owned.

Giving up 500 yards on defense is an epic fail.
What really made it an even worse epic fail has been CJ's quotes afterwards. I love guys that don't stand up and take responsibility for their own failures/shortcomings. They make great teammates.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #28
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
What really made it an even worse epic fail has been CJ's quotes afterwards. I love guys that don't stand up and take responsibility for their own failures/shortcomings. They make great teammates.
What did he say? I haven't see that.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #29
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 120208 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

here you go Hook'em on what CJ2ypc

Quote:
Yet, as bad as the Titans have looked in all phases, much of the attention is focused — as it should be — on the team's best and highest-paid player, RB Chris Johnson. After managing only 18 yards on 10 carries last week, Johnson is now gaining an anemic 2.9 yards per carry this season. In the locker room following Sunday's demoralizing defeat, Johnson made it clear that he isn't the problem, indirectly pointing the finger at his teammates.

"Basically, you have to look at, if you're watching the game and you really can't tell what's going on with the run game, then obviously you really don't know football. … I won't say that I'm the issue. I'm very confident that I've been doing the things that I've been having to do."
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...gles_on_ground
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #30
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
LOL @ twitchy
Old 10-24-2011   #31
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 370555 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

wow, he's not just throwing his team under the bus, he's driving that sucker over them and then backing up just to be sure! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! What an a-hole.
Old 10-26-2011   #32
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hey TN!!!

Tell us how our a** tastes!!!
Or hey Cortie we still have your F
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read