Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-28-2008   #41
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin TV for Bucs/Texans pre-season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Not working for me.

Might be on here:

http://www.justin.tv/bigpaizan
omg. e-hug errr..... e-high five. Bucs station but whatever I dig it.

edit: nm. Doesn't work.

Last edited by J-Russ; 08-28-2008 at 07:09 PM.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008   #42
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Anybody having any luck finding our Texans?
Old 08-28-2008   #43
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Anybody having any luck finding our Texans?
If you're still on that channel, theres someone that said they live in Tampa and have it on his TV. He said he'll broadcast it soon.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008   #44
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 147149 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
Umm I live in Austin and yea I went through the post-2006 draft controversy.

You obviously just found out about my situation and have no clue as to what I also had to deal with.

I too had to go 40 minutes downtown to watch my team play. All that junk.

I was there!

EDIT: That's why I'm grateful for CW showing our games. Like DIehard said it was either CW or nothing. CBS screwed us again and CW came to our rescue. Well atleast my rescue, some guys didn't give a crap.
Then let the guy rant. You were there too, good, we all were, let him f'ing rant.
Old 08-28-2008   #45
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 432 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

The live feed is working for me from that link for 420TV. Just make sure you download TVANTS...i paid the $3 to get it fast...otherwise it will take forever to download.

I am wathcing it thoughl
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008   #46
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

We got audio people!

http://player.play.it/player/player....2&onestat=kilt

props to Brando from the Gameday thread, and GoldenSilence.
Old 08-28-2008   #47
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

I've been listening to the game on radio - I didn't know there were people that couldn't find it... sorry, I should have posted. I'm listening on the stream from a College Station station. 1150 AM KZNE... they carry every single Texans game.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008   #48
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I've been listening to the game on radio - I didn't know there were people that couldn't find it... sorry, I should have posted. I'm listening on the stream from a College Station station. 1150 AM KZNE... they carry every single Texans game.
Now you tell me!!!! j/k, thanks man.
Old 08-28-2008   #49
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Damn, I can't pick up that station.
Old 08-28-2008   #50
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Whoa, that's weird. I've used it several times and have never had a problem. Ah well, hopefully that other one is working for you.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
Old 08-28-2008   #51
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Whoa, that's weird. I've used it several times and have never had a problem. Ah well, hopefully that other one is working for you.
Well I am further north and probably need a better antenae or something.
Old 08-28-2008   #52
DiehardChris
You betcha!

I'm streaming it! Not listening to it on the radio!

http://radiotime.com/station/s_26809/The_Zone_1150.aspx

www.HoustonDiehards.com
Old 08-28-2008   #53
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
I'm streaming it! Not listening to it on the radio!

http://radiotime.com/station/s_26809/The_Zone_1150.aspx
cool beans, I will save this in my favorites.
Old 10-19-2011   #54
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by seoultimata View Post
when I emailed KNVA to find out if it was true they were going to show the Texans pre-season games, the person who replied told me they would in fact be showing the first two games. Nothing was said about this Thursday's game, however.
Hey Mods. I think this person is a spam bot...

Dude has 5 posts and all he does is repeat what someone else said in the thread.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011   #55
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 99071 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Hey Mods. I think this person is a spam bot...

Dude has 5 posts and all he does is repeat what someone else said in the thread.
Yeah, we were on to him almost immediately. Instead of banning him I thought I would have fun and let him waste his time. Notice I changed the link in his signature to the official store, not the knock off Asian one he was trying to promote.

Actually it was quite funny seeing him pretend to be a Texans fan and not knowing what the heck he was talking about.

Many Indian SEO companies use this strategy on message boards and it is very easy to spot them because they simply cannot converse in a subject they have no clue about.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011   #56
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
EDIT - [b]UPDATE- [b]CW Austin is NOT showing the Bucs/Texans game. Far as I know, the game will not be shown anywhere on TV in Austin.
Back before pre-season when I emailed KNVA to find out if it was true they were going to show the Texans pre-season games, the person who replied told me they would in fact be showing the first two games. Nothing was said about this Thursday's game, however. So I wasn't sure if our great Austin fans would be able to watch.

I emailed the station today for a follow-up, and I got this confusing reply:

Keep in mind this wasn't necessarily a programming person at the station... rather a person who responds to viewer comments... they may not have an in-depth knowledge of the station's specific programming. But I did reply and asked for clarification/notification if something changes or if their initial email ends up being erroneous.

I'll update here if I hear any new info.
Good catch Shaft. I went backwards through the entire thread and it was the very first post...lol
Old 10-19-2011   #57
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 64539 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Good catch Shaft. I went backwards through the entire thread and it was the very first post...lol
LMAO...for real...and the reply was just recently haha.....I bet his name is "Peter" and sounds just like the guy you have to dela with when your computer breaks.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011   #58
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
LMAO...for real...and the reply was just recently haha.....I bet his name is "Peggy" and sounds just like the guy you have to deal with when you have credit card problems.
Fixed it for you.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read