Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-18-2011   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Occupy Reliant...

Who wants to get together & organize a protest if we lose @Tennessee?

I'm thinking Monday the 24th, we can "Occupy Reliant" & refuse to leave until McNair gives into our demands.

Who's with me?
Old 10-18-2011   #2
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Occupy Reliant...

I hear the KKK is interested in Marching with you TK.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011   #3
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 108483 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

McNair would just send in Schaub to kill everyone with his l4z3r 3y35.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Surely there are some fine upstanding members of this MB that aren't going to stand for this crap... some that aren't afraid to hide their faces.
Old 10-18-2011   #5
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2739 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah I'll be occupying my job. You filthy hippies are your own.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Yeah I'll be occupying my job. You filthy hippies are your own.
Can we do it on Saturday?
Old 10-18-2011   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Surely there are some fine upstanding members of this MB that aren't going to stand for this crap... some that aren't afraid to hide their faces.
Damn Son, you just disqualified me...
Old 10-18-2011   #8
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No need to bring the coach's kids into this, that's personal. ;-)
Old 10-18-2011   #9
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
we can "Occupy Reliant" & refuse to leave until McNair gives into our demands.
I think this is one "occupation" that would last until at least the end of the season and that is a looonng time.

I have many fond memories of protests in years long since past - Carry on Young Fans!
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Apparently no arguments against me being a "fine upstanding members of this MB "

Old 10-19-2011   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

C'mon guys, I thought we were fed up & weren't going to accept this shit. I thought we were going to stand up & demand a regime change.

We can start @ 9, & be done by noon. It would be kinda like tailgating. Hell, I'll bring the beer.... er, the first round.
Old 10-19-2011   #12
killerkev
Rookie

Quote:
C'mon guys, I thought we were fed up & weren't going to accept this shit. I thought we were going to stand up & demand a regime change.

We can start @ 9, & be done by noon. It would be kinda like tailgating. Hell, I'll bring the beer.... er, the first round.
I'm not opposed to the idea, however, I want to see how this game goes. If they could come up with the fight and will themselves to a the win, what would we be protesting? They fact they are in 1st place in their division?
This team is more talented than Tenn. They should win this division. If they don't, then you will have my full support to protest against this staff. It will be time for a change. They only game that we should have won, but lost..... is against the Oakland Raiders. we should be 4-2, not 3-3. Not time to freak out. lets see how we do in Tenn. I think they will win this game going away. Be positive my friends!!!
killerkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011   #13
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I admire the will and zeal however that would be as productive as marching on the White House protesting unemployment.

One thing that has become real clear is Bob McNair never listens to fans or anyone else when it comes to coaching or player moves. He didn't let Kubiak after 5 years and another 6-10 season. Do you really think he will let him go after 3-4?
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011   #14
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkev View Post
I'm not opposed to the idea, however, I want to see how this game goes. If they could come up with the fight and will themselves to a the win, what would we be protesting?
I completely agree, but you can't do something like this without planning. I'm hoping someone would volunteer to barbecue, or at least bring some food.
Old 10-19-2011   #15
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I admire the will and zeal however that would be as productive as marching on the White House protesting unemployment.
Yeah... I'm just trying to sneak in an extra tailgate since we probably won't be hosting that play-off game.
Old 10-19-2011   #16
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The Keep Kubiak Klub? Not likely.

Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011   #17
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Apparently no arguments against me being a "fine upstanding members of this MB "

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011   #18
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

You don't occupy Reliant. Bob's not going to care as long as he's still selling out seats. Heck, Reliant would appreciate the free publicity of their new logo.

Instead, you occupy these companies that are buying all the seats. This way they get pissed off at the Texans too and this way Bob doesn't get his stadium filled and now he sees what track we are actually on.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read