Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 10-16-2011   #1
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Bring it on TN!!!

One week away from the Texans coming into your run down singlewide trailer of a stadium, and laying a smackdown on the cheerleading squad you call a football team.

Tell Finnegan his pimp will be there to bitchslap him if he gets out of line!
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011   #2
gwallaia

Rep Power: 73392 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bring it on TN!!!

**** the Titans! **** their fans! And **** their crappy piece of human shit owner!

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011   #3
wpsharpshooter
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 wpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Here is to a good game, and handing the Texans their 3rd loss in a row....
wpsharpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011   #4
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpsharpshooter View Post
So at what phase of the game do you think the Titans will beat the Texans?
Old 10-17-2011   #5
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpsharpshooter View Post
Go bang your cusin wife you toofless yokle. Ah, love Tinbread week.
Old 10-17-2011   #6
wpsharpshooter
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 wpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Im merely hoping for a good game fellas... We all know this is a very important game for both sides at this point in the season... Im not tryin to be a trollin tack fan...
wpsharpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011   #7
Yvette
Veteran

Rep Power: 27536 Yvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respected

You're in the smack forum, what do you expect? LOL

And now I'm getting the hell out of here.....

Old 10-17-2011   #8
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

No such thing as good citizenship during Titan week
Old 10-17-2011   #9
Shaft75
Site Contributor

I bet Finnegan hasn't slept at all this week. He's up scanning the computer for news that his daddy won't be playing this game.

Mess with a bull... You get a right to the back of the head, followed by a right uppercut in front of thousands of fans!
Old 10-17-2011   #10
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 92750 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

BA is no longer with us however this graphic is still in his Photobucket account. How appropriate it still is ...

Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011   #11
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
BA is no longer with us however this graphic is still in his Photobucket account. How appropriate it still is ...

Divine intervention...

We all know who posted that!
Old 10-18-2011   #12
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow
Well this turned out to be a much bigger game than I thought a few weeks ago. Always love playing the Texans as I feel Tenn fans are still getting into it. We don't have your hate and hopefully never will. I imagine it has to be hard to see the team you grew up following move and thrive in a city that actually supports them. Hopefully you guys will sustain this enthusiasm for a little longer this time, or you may not get another chance.

I think one thing we know going into this week is that a QB Matt will not be playing late in the 4th. I have my biases and I'm a betting man, so I would wage a small, insignificant sum of money that your boy Schaub will be knocked out early in the 3rd while playing his biannual role of Titans' punching bag. He's already sore and is needing rest from practice, so you know he'll be ripe for this new Titans' defensive regime. But even if the lesser Matthew does last the entire game, I can't wait to see his usual classic impression of an accordion.

Look, we know what's going to happen: the Texans blow a chance to set themselves up nicely in the division race by making some hilarious mistake late in a close game and, in the long run, miss out on yet another playoff trip. Everyone at TT will cry that the Titans won because they're dirty, that Finnegan is a wuss and is still owned by AJ, that Munchak is no longer a Houston hero (nor Matthews for that matter)... all the while screaming for Kubiak's head and Wade Phillips' promotion (which would be fine by us in Tenn as we've been waiting for another miracle for a while now). The funny thing, though, is that the Mighty Titans will be sitting pretty in the division at 4-2 with a 1.5 game lead. Ahhhhhhhh.

So, you guys and gals may as well not watch...
I don't even know where that came from, guys. I just started typing... the weirdest thing

RIP brother BA, here's to you this week!

Last edited by Bulluck53; 10-18-2011 at 01:37 AM.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011   #13
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
I don't even know where that came from, guys. I just started typing... the weirdest thing

not even the same anymore...cant muster up even the slightest bit o smak without him..sigh
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
One week away from the Texans coming into your run down singlewide trailer of a stadium, and laying a smackdown on the cheerleading squad you call a football team.

Tell Finnegan his pimp will be there to bitchslap him if he gets out of line!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
not even the same anymore...cant muster up even the slightest bit o smak without him..sigh
I think Kian's passing let me know; to appreciate your supposed enemy in a particular "game" but never pass judgement on the person themself! Kian (aka Blazing Arrow) and I got into it pretty hardcore fights regarding "game day"). There's no doubt about that. He and I fought hard........... 90 to 95% of that was in good fun. There was a small sliver where we really didn't like eatch other and got things ugly, BUT we brought back around to keep the fun of football and rivalry!!

@ You Kian, Blazing Sparrow, aka Flaming Sparrow..... We're gonna kick your ass this Sunday!!

Old 10-22-2011   #15
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 128458 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm stuck in Memphis this weekend, consolation prize is the game is televised locally.

So, I'm watching a show called "Titan all access", and they were interviewing a Tack fan and out of the blue he starts making out with his sister!

In his defense though, she was pretty fine!
Old 10-22-2011   #16
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected

what is the main message board that the folks over yon' in possum holler use?

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011   #17
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected

http://youtu.be/hM3-v22uvHE

No Dre in the game tomorrow--the reason that Finnegan is gonna be the happiest inbred hillbilly in the holler!

Just a reminder for those that had forgotten.

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011   #18
Shaft75
Site Contributor

I'm a little upset we couldn't nab an inbred troll or two. Oh well...

Get ready for the beat down bitches!!!
Old 10-23-2011   #19
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Hey TN!!!

Tell us how our a** tastes!!!
Old 10-23-2011   #20
gwallaia

Rep Power: 73392 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I loved hearing all the booing from the possum fans.

I bet Bud was flipping the bird at all of them

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read