Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-19-2011   #121
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TexansTalk Pick'em

I just realized how awesome I was this week. So far I'm 14/15 on picks going into monday night. Not only that I picked Detroit to get the most points this week, Seattle to get the least and I called the Philly-Atlanta game on the nose, 35-31 Atl! That makes me like 17/18 so far!

Time to head to Vegas!!!
Old 09-19-2011   #122
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I'm number 2, and I got the Giants tonight...
#2 = The peanuts I just deposited in my toilet

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011   #123
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I get 12 wins and am just a face in the crowd.
Old 09-19-2011   #124
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 45767 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I get 12 wins and am just a face in the crowd.
I got eleven wins last week and I was top three. I get eleven this week and don't even finish in the top thirty for the week. I'm now in the twenties in overall standings.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011   #125
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going with four dogs this week, 49ers, Texans, Falcons and Redskins. Skins and Texans starting 3-0 would be cool. I want to pick the Broncos, but I just don't see them winning at Tenn after the beatdown the Ravens got there last week.
Old 09-20-2011   #126
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 45767 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm going with four dogs this week, 49ers, Texans, Falcons and Redskins. Skins and Texans starting 3-0 would be cool. I want to pick the Broncos, but I just don't see them winning at Tenn after the beatdown the Ravens got there last week.
The only reason I haven't posted an underdog yet is I'm not yet believing some of the lines for the week. There are some questionable one's like the Falcons being an underdog to the Bucs. Right now I have six underdog picks in this league: 49ers, Dolphins, Falcons, Texans, Bears & Redskins. This could be a horrible week for me.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011   #127
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I went with the Skins and Texans, and I debated the other two. This could push you ahead if all works out.

I am a Christian

Old 09-21-2011   #128
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaninlild View Post
I went with the Skins and Texans, and I debated the other two. This could push you ahead if all works out.
Onward to victory!!!!!!!

Old 10-06-2011   #129
The Dude Abides
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39 The Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respected

Tied for first!
Old 10-07-2011   #130
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Dude, started off #33 after Week 1. Now, I'm #4. Watch out!

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011   #131
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Watch you tumble out of the top ten?

I am a Christian

Old 10-09-2011   #132
The Dude Abides
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39 The Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Bring it! =)
Old 10-10-2011   #133
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

No, I meant watch me repeat and hold the championship again.

93-94 and 94-95 Rockets baby!

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Old 10-10-2011   #134
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

I dropped a bit this week. Still anybody's game at this point.
Old 10-12-2011   #135
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

I wonder who is King of the Hill this week?? hmmm

I am a Christian

Old 10-13-2011   #136
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Not for long, Texaninlild. Moved up a spot to #3!

Old 10-13-2011   #137
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

I am going to pick the opposite of what I think this week. It should help me do much better.
Old 10-13-2011   #138
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I am going to pick the opposite of what I think this week. It should help me do much better.
or make no picks and do about the same

I am a Christian

Old 10-13-2011   #139
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaninlild View Post
or make no picks and do about the same
If I did the no picks, at least I would have a good excuse for sucking.
Old 10-13-2011   #140
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
If I did the no picks, at least I would have a good excuse for sucking.
It is the swallowing that Texans34Life will do this week that you have to watch out for.

I am a Christian

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read