Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-10-2011   #161
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario FREAKING WILLIAMS....

Quote:
Originally Posted by welsh texan View Post

what a great repsonse...I mean it was soo informative
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011   #162
welsh texan
Lest we forget

Rep Power: 23870 welsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario FREAKING WILLIAMS....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post

what a great repsonse...I mean it was soo informative
I think you'll find that the post I 'ed was an attempt to flame me for daring to suggest that the rest of the D-line would struggle to get pressure if teams weren't scared shitless of Mario. Yes those guys have to have talent to take advantage of 1 on 1 matchups but they aren't anywhere near the same level.

Well, Mario left the game and Antonio couldn't get it done once all the protection got shifted to him. Proving my point.

I sure as hell hope he finds a way of proving me wrong, as good as he is he isn't of the ability to take on two O-linemen and then either a TE/RB and still reach the QB in time. No matter what you think.
welsh texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read