Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2011   #1
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 30093 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan
Default Tickets purchased, but now....

Ok guys, I need a parking pass... location not important, but whichever lot it is, I'd like to meet with some of you guys. PM me if you got a pass, and we'll discuss how I can get that as we'll be driving in from New Braunfels on Sunday morning.
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011   #2
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tickets purchased, but now....

Just do the park and ride and walk over to the Blue Crew. It's free and not a big hassle at all.

The Blue Crew are always acommodating so if you bring some beer there is always room in someone's cooler, if you bring something to grill there is always an open grill.

Just exit Fannin off of 610 turn right on Fannin, take your first left on Belfort Street, the first left is the station entrance, park (free), hop on the train (free). It will drop you off on the Fannin side of the Dome. You just have to walk across the Dome parking lot towards Kirby. The Blue Crew tailgate is on the corner of Kirby and the Blue/Platinum Lot.

This is exactly what I am doing. I will be there around 9am. I look forward to meeting you if you come over.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011   #3
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 30093 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan
Default Re: Tickets purchased, but now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Just do the park and ride and walk over to the Blue Crew. It's free and not a big hassle at all.

The Blue Crew are always acommodating so if you bring some beer there is always room in someone's cooler, if you bring something to grill there is always an open grill.

Just exit Fannin off of 610 turn right on Fannin, take your first left on Belfort Street, the first left is the station entrance, park (free), hop on the train (free). It will drop you off on the Fannin side of the Dome. You just have to walk across the Dome parking lot towards Kirby. The Blue Crew tailgate is on the corner of Kirby and the Blue/Platinum Lot.

This is exactly what I am doing. I will be there around 9am. I look forward to meeting you if you come over.
Thanks for the info, but we purchased a Yellow Lot pass, wish I had read this prior to doing so! What time will they let you in the gate to park in the lots? Also, can I bring money in lieu of beer/food and consume what's there?
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read