Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2011   #1
WarriorTexan
Rookie

Default Texans vs Jags Oct. 30 first tailgate

My wife and I will be attending our first Texans/NFL game. Have been fans since the inaugural season and are really excited to get the whole game experience. We made sure to buy a Blue Lot parking ticket so that we could check out the tailgating. Thing is, we have no idea how it works and while I have been on this site since year 2 of the organization, I haven't actually interacted and posted only a few times before under a different name.

Is there anyone that can give me information on where we can go and if we need to bring anything. We will be having my in-laws with us as we are treating them to their first NFL game experience also. Any help would be appreciated.
WarriorTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read