Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-16-2011   #181
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

Anyone meeting up this Sunday? It would be nice if the North/Central side can meet up, but looks unlikely.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #182
BlueSteel
Veteran

Rep Power: 151 BlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADTpaul View Post
Howdy yall ! I've been a Houstonian for 27 years and just moved up to DFW area. Euless checking in.
I am in the Richland Hills area and just moved here about 4 months ago. I am down for driving ANY distance within the DFW metroplex as long as it is within reason.

I need to find a Texan friendly place for days when my wife doesn't feel like catching the game with me. I hate going out by myself to watch games.
BlueSteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #183
BlueSteel
Veteran

Rep Power: 151 BlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respected

I just called the Buffalo Wild Wings in Bedford and they said that they plan to have the Texans game on in their Party Room after the Saints fans leave after the morning game.

Hope to see some fans there!!!
Old 09-18-2011   #184
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSteel View Post
I just called the Buffalo Wild Wings in Bedford and they said that they plan to have the Texans game on in their Party Room after the Saints fans leave after the morning game.

Hope to see some fans there!!!
Missed this before I left today, but I am willing to drive to Bedford if this is a good experience for everyone.
Old 09-18-2011   #185
grinch1134
Veteran

Rep Power: 1114 grinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be in Nola next week for the game, but the steelers game is a go for me.
grinch1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #186
BlueSteel
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Missed this before I left today, but I am willing to drive to Bedford if this is a good experience for everyone.
This appears to be the Saints homebase in the Fort Worth area or something. The entire place was shut down for them at noon. I would be down with heading to a different location next week if there is a fan favorite. My wife and I need to find a solid hang out to catch the games at.
Old 09-18-2011   #187
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 33323 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This appears to be the Saints homebase in the Fort Worth area or something. The entire place was shut down for them at noon. I would be down with heading to a different location next week if there is a fan favorite. My wife and I need to find a solid hang out to catch the games at.
There appears to be a few Texans fans at Buffalo Wild Wings on South Hulen street.

We need to establish ourselves somewhere. It doesn't matter where!
Old 09-19-2011   #188
BlueSteel
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
There appears to be a few Texans fans at Buffalo Wild Wings on South Hulen street.

We need to establish ourselves somewhere. It doesn't matter where!
The Bedford Wild Wings is 100% claimed by the Saints fans. They even had saints stuff hanging on the walls there.

If we decide on something I will show up. I don't want to sit and hold hands with all of you, but I would love to have other fans cheer like idiots so that I do not look so crazy when I scream alone.
Old 09-20-2011   #189
ELVIS
Rookie

im in carrollton and hoots in lewisville has the texans game on every sunday. not always with sound but it beats not being able to see the game.

god bless.
ELVIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011   #190
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
im in carrollton and hoots in lewisville has the texans game on every sunday. not always with sound but it beats not being able to see the game.

god bless.
I would feel like a red-headed stepchild watching the game there.

Yeah, put me in a corner and tell me "You can see the game, but only on mute. But we'll make your stay here enjoyable by taking all your money while you feel like shit....okthxbye".

F That. Elvis, start looking for another place. I'm pretty sure you can find one that will let you watch with sound.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Old 09-20-2011   #191
ELVIS
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
I would feel like a red-headed stepchild watching the game there.

Yeah, put me in a corner and tell me "You can see the game, but only on mute. But we'll make your stay here enjoyable by taking all your money while you feel like shit....okthxbye".

F That. Elvis, start looking for another place. I'm pretty sure you can find one that will let you watch with sound.
its close to the house, and i can usually talk the manager into the sound as long as the cowgirls arent on. What place has the game with sounds every week??

god bless.
ELVIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011   #192
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

In that area and where I live, I haven't found anything. There's been more luck on the south and southwest side.

There seems to be a few guys up in our area, but haven't heard anything from them on getting together. So I've been watching it at the casa.

Old 09-20-2011   #193
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
its close to the house, and i can usually talk the manager into the sound as long as the cowgirls arent on. What place has the game with sounds every week??

god bless.
This is going to be the arrangement pretty much anywhere even when we are established. The Cowboys will always get sound priority. what to look for is a sizable television in a good location. There are places who had mini-sound boxes for an area, but the overall noise usually overrides this.

That said, the Texans/Cowboys don't cross that often in realtive terms.
Old 09-21-2011   #194
BlueSteel
Veteran

This week's game is on TV, but if we can get a few people together I will show up. If we could find a centralized location that might help get some more numbers. The more fans in a group, the easier it is to take over a section of TVs and sound!
Old 09-24-2011   #195
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 33323 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This week's game is on TV, but if we can get a few people together I will show up. If we could find a centralized location that might help get some more numbers. The more fans in a group, the easier it is to take over a section of TVs and sound!
They're going to broadcast it on CBS in D/FW?

Old 10-01-2011   #196
BlueSteel
Veteran

The game is not on TV this week, anyone going to be out watching the game tomorrow?
Old 10-01-2011   #197
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

Quote:
The game is not on TV this week, anyone going to be out watching the game tomorrow?
If we go tomorrow to watch the game it will be the BW3 in Mansfield. It is the most comfortable for me without smelling like an ashtray. The wife still needs to see Da Girls play tomorrow. Usually steeltown (kinda annoying) is plentiful no matter which sports bar it is.

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011   #198
grinch1134
Veteran

Rep Power: 1114 grinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respected

Is that at 287 and Debbie
grinch1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011   #199
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinch1134 View Post
Is that at 287 and Debbie
Yep

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011   #200
BlueSteel
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaninlild View Post
If we go tomorrow to watch the game it will be the BW3 in Mansfield. It is the most comfortable for me without smelling like an ashtray. The wife still needs to see Da Girls play tomorrow. Usually steeltown (kinda annoying) is plentiful no matter which sports bar it is.
That will be about a 30 minute drive for me, but the BW3 up here is overrun with Saints fans that like to run around with flags when their team scores.

My wife and I may swing down to Mansfield just for a change of pace.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read