Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-03-2005   #21
ohwhyknott
Rookie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SESupergenius
Anyone giving them a grade better than an F, you're kidding yourself.
Chicken Little plays in Baltimore!!! Da-da-da-da---da-da-da----da-da(Message to the mods) Great web page! Best extras in the N.F.L.!!! I loved the grave digger!!! Too Much---LOL

Last edited by ohwhyknott; 10-03-2005 at 01:25 AM.
ohwhyknott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005   #22
TexanFanInCC
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to TexanFanInCC Send a message via Yahoo to TexanFanInCC
Default Our Best OLman and individual grades

i want to know who u think our best lineman is, and i want to see how yall grade each lineman that has started for us this year.

i personally think pitts is our best. i think he needs to go back to LT because even though he commits more penalties at that position, we will get better protection for carr (like in 2003)
Old 10-03-2005   #23
Mycco
Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to Mycco
Angry Who is our best O-lineman?

They are all equally terrible! I say the entire starting offensive line needs to be benched. Send them the same message that was sent to Buchanon and Babin. Honestly, how does David Carr manage to get sacked on the final play of the game with only a 3 man rush? A 3 MAN RUSH!!! At this rate Carr will break his own record for sacks in a season. I say bench all of them, and only let them play on special teams.
Mycco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005   #24
covcath1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mycco
They are all equally terrible! I say the entire starting offensive line needs to be benched. Send them the same message that was sent to Buchanon and Babin. Honestly, how does David Carr manage to get sacked on the final play of the game with only a 3 man rush? A 3 MAN RUSH!!! At this rate Carr will break his own record for sacks in a season. I say bench all of them, and only let them play on special teams.
I have to agree. Cinci lost two centers during the game and had to shift the left guard to center and fill in with a second string lineman and they still gave Palmer better protection than the Texans O-line gave Carr....That's pretty bad.
covcath1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005   #25
Texans Horror
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25 Texans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of Famer

I just hope that it finally gets through the thick head of the coaches that we have got to do something about the O-line. It should be the answer to every question. New TE? We have got to do something about the O-line. Improve the defense? We have got to do something about the O-line. All the people in the back: We have got to do something about the O-line. Let's bring it on home now. One more time: We have got to do something about the O-line!!
Texans Horror is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read