Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2011   #21
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Jersey's came in yesterday....

Free enterprise does not suck. I heard HEB pays 50 cents for a dozen eggs.

Bastards!!!
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011   #22
JGarza #70
Superbowl 2012

Section: Sec 121 Loud and Proud
Rep Power: 1000 JGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respected
Exclamation Re: Texans Jersey's came in yesterday....

Jerseys I have on hand for all of you who have been texting me...
color player sizes
Red Texans Foster 23 60=5xl
red Texans Watt 99 54=2xl
Blue Texans Johnson 80 54
Blue Texans watt 99 56=3xl
White Texans Watt 99 56
Blue Texans Ryans 59 56
red Texans Johnson 80 XL(kids)
Blue Texans Johnson 80 60
White Texans Ryans 59 54
White Texans shaub 8 60
blue texans Foster 56 large(kids)
Blue Texans Shaub 8 54
Blue Texans Watt 99 54
Blue Texans Demeco 59 54
White Texans Foster 23 52
White Texans Cushing 56 52=xl
Blue Texans Slaton 20 50=large
White Texans Shaub 8 48=med

let me know what you need!!

Texans will own the Saints Tomarro!!!

Go Coogs!!!
JGarza #70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011   #23
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Free enterprise does not suck. I heard HEB pays 50 cents for a dozen eggs.

Bastards!!!
Hey man,

I'm the biggest supporter of the free market anywhee. At the same time I don't try to make every buck I can off of friends, especially here.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011   #24
JGarza #70
Superbowl 2012

Rep Power: 1000 JGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 09-25-2011   #25
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2739 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011   #26
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Rep Power: 15 Tailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of Famer

JGarza#70 is a douch.

stop trying to make a profit off of $20 jerseys on this site.

jgarza has my vote for ban! ))
Old 09-25-2011   #27
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking Re: Texans Jersey's came in yesterday....

Guys please support the US economy and stop buying Chinese knockoffs!
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011   #28
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

Is JGarza #70 related to swtbound07?!

Maybe he is swtbound07 under a sock account?!

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011   #29
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80847 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Where do you think those real NFL authentics are made? I might be mistaken but I think they are made in China or somewhere else in Asia. The only economy you are supporting there is the economy of the NFL owner's pockets. We already give them too much.

In the early 90's I bought a Warren Moon authentic and a Testaverde Bucs authentic. I think those both went for around $60 each. Maybe they weren't even that much.

Now NFL authentics are going for $225.95 each. The NFL has gone insane with these prices. They have no one but themselves to blame for more than half of their stadiums wearing Chinese knockoffs.

The biggest joke are those cheap, flimsy replica jerseys with ironed on numbers going for $84.95 each.

If the NFL would drop their authentics to around $100 and the replicas to around $30 they would still be overpriced. However at least they would be in the stratosphere of most people's budget and they would still profit greatly.

Message to NFL, drop your prices and you will stop the Chinese knockoff problem. Personally I would pay $100 for a legit NFL authentic before risking $30 for a Chinese knockoff. However at $225.95 your product is not even a consideration.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011   #30
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2739 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Where do you think those real NFL authentics are made? I might be mistaken but I think they are made in China or somewhere else in Asia.
Mine says Indonesia
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011   #31
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texans Jersey's came in yesterday....

Hondorus, Guatemala and El Salvador. I had never looked before.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011   #32
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80847 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Mine says Indonesia
Even cheaper labor.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011   #33
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Even if you buy the original jersey you aren't supporting the US economy.

I did some checking and I think that most of the jerseys we are buying are actually not knockoffs. They are likely seconds or misprints. I looked at every single jersey that I got shipped to me and they all have small flaws but you never see the same flaw twice. Some are overrun on the name plate others are over run in other places and some the stitches are a little awkward in one place. You can't tell until you look real close but I think that is what is happening.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011   #34
JGarza #70
Superbowl 2012

Texan Mike,,

Glad you liked the Jerseys.. I have been happy with mine.. Now we just need to win against the steelers!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read