Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-02-2011   #21
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just moved to San Antonio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
I'd throw in another issue. If the Sowboys are playing an AFC team (not sure if it's home or away), those games are shown on the CBS affiliate. If they play at the same time, you can bet you won't be seeing the Texans.
Philadelphia isn't a worry because they are in the NFC and they only host New England in Week 12 - late afternoon game, Houston plays Jacksonville in the early game and with Houston playing such good football and the playoffs becoming reality, there's no way they would have the nerve to show Vince over Houston even if he was starting for an injured Vick. Also if KEYE has the doubleheader no problem at all. The Jets @ Phi in Week 15 is a late game but Carolina is at Houston so no problem there.

As for Cleveland, well, that could be a problem but KEYE would receive hell in return.

As I looked at the schedule conflicts with Dallas and came up with this. Texan fans in Austin, mark this for a get-together date. Week 10, November 13th, Buffalo goes to Dallas for a 12 o'clock game and Houston goes to Tampa Bay game, also at 12:00pm. No way KEYE shows Houston on this day.

Another potential conflict comes at Week 13, December 4th. Atlanta goes to Houston for a 12 o'clock game and Dallas goes to Arizona for the 3:00 game. Depending on who has the DH this could be a get-together game as well.

Houston, damn it, needs to play contending football so Cleveland doesn't "force" Texas fans working at KEYE to show those games.
Old 09-03-2011   #22
pirbroke
All Pro

Rep Power: 12954 pirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respected

O.k whats up with this longhorn network, am I going to get to see any of the games, I don't see it on my direct tv. Are ya'll getting it on cable networks? What the crap.
pirbroke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011   #23
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirbroke View Post
O.k whats up with this longhorn network, am I going to get to see any of the games, I don't see it on my direct tv. Are ya'll getting it on cable networks? What the crap.
Yeah, it replaced ESPNClassic in my cable package and I liked and watched Classic. They are getting an earfull from me today. An big earfull.
Old 09-03-2011   #24
wildroot
Veteran

Rep Power: 1945 wildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respected

The only time you won't see the Texans are if they are on the same channel and time as Dallas. Last year I believe we saw all of the games, in years past maybe one game was missed. What helps is that Dallas usually plays the late game so they never usually go head-to-head.
wildroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011   #25
wildroot
Veteran

Rep Power: 1945 wildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respected

And if all else fails, go here http://www.firstrowsports.eu/ for the game live online.
wildroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011   #26
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildroot View Post
The only time you won't see the Texans are if they are on the same channel and time as Dallas. Last year I believe we saw all of the games, in years past maybe one game was missed. What helps is that Dallas usually plays the late game so they never usually go head-to-head.
Yep, so far the only game Austin won't see, written in concrete, is Week 10, November 13th.
Old 09-03-2011   #27
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 30093 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Yep, so far the only game Austin won't see, written in concrete, is Week 10, November 13th.
And why I will keep my Sunday Ticket subscription.... I refuse to miss a game!
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011   #28
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok thanks for all the info, i think i'll keep NFL sunday ticket just incase
Old 09-14-2011   #29
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 62228 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be in San Antonio this weekend staying near convention center. Is there a sports bar around there or on the riverwalk where I can watch us grill the Dolphins?
Old 09-16-2011   #30
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
I'll be in San Antonio this weekend staying near convention center. Is there a sports bar around there or on the riverwalk where I can watch us grill the Dolphins?
I know Alibis Sports Bar is across the highway and good for watching games and they usually have some good drink specials, but I think your best bet might be this place...

http://www.ticketsportspub.com/index.html

It's just a few blocks from the convention center.
Old 09-16-2011   #31
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 62228 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for the suggestions.
Old 09-26-2011   #32
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
Thanks for the suggestions.
damn my bad man, woulda told u about Ocho locos its a bad ass sports bar and grill. Like a version of hooters but they all wear skirts. Very very beautiful girls there

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read