Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-08-2011   #181
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

my junk has been green for a while now
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011   #182
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 173167 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
my junk has been green for a while now
Maybe you should get that checked...
...you know, see a doctor or something
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011   #183
JGarza #70
Superbowl 2012

Section: Sec 121 Loud and Proud
Rep Power: 1000 JGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking Site Donation FYI

I just dropped a 20. down.. I really like the info on this site!! Thanks!!
JGarza #70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011   #184
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Again thanks to all of you who have donated to the site! There has been an issue with the system that personally tells me who donates so I have been relying on this thread to know who some of you are. I now have that fixed.

When I get a confirmation from Paypal it just tells me the real name of the person which often I don't associate with the screen name.

So if I missed personally thanking any of you I apologize. Also future donators will be turning green (the automated system will now do that).

If you have donated in the past and want to be green just send me a PM and I will take care of that. If you have turned green however do not want to be green I can fix that as well.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011   #185
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Kevin,

I owe TexansTalk.com a new re-up. It may not be in the amounts as in the past as business has been slow.... Really slow.

That said, you will be receiving somthing from me in the very near future!! BET!!!
Old 09-22-2011   #186
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Kevin,

I owe TexansTalk.com a new re-up. It may not be in the amounts as in the past as business has been slow.... Really slow.

That said, you will be receiving somthing from me in the very near future!! BET!!!
Bill, I think you are good for about the next 5 years. You have done way more than your fair share.

BTW, many of you have asked me if there is a way to make automatic monthly donations like a subscription. We have that set up now for any that wish to contribute in this way. In the navigation bar in the header you will now see a link called "Automatic Monthly Contribution". Click that and subscribe. This is through Paypal and you can login to your Paypal account at any time and stop the autopay if you wish to cancel.
Old 09-22-2011   #187
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

HA!!! The Irony Kevin is that the color of the newly created "Subscribed Contributor" is maroon!!! "Hook 'em!"

That said, I'm honored to be the first.
Old 09-22-2011   #188
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

I like being green better than maroon, so I guess I'll just have to rely on my razor sharp memory to keep sending contributions.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011   #189
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I like being green better than maroon, so I guess I'll just have to rely on my razor sharp memory to keep sending contributions.
You're just jealous!!
Old 09-22-2011   #190
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
HA!!! The Irony Kevin is that the color of the newly created "Subscribed Contributor" is maroon!!! "Hook 'em!"

I didn't mention how to become VIP member that is burnt orange?
Old 09-22-2011   #191
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Darn you!!
Old 09-22-2011   #192
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm subscribing. Maroon name FTW!!!!

Old 09-22-2011   #193
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I'm subscribing. Maroon name FTW!!!!

OK .. don't make me change the color to pink now.
Old 09-22-2011   #194
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 18204 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
OK .. don't make me change the color to pink now.
Do it! LOL I love pink
Old 09-22-2011   #195
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 18204 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

I subscribed. I will increase the amount once I recover from & finish paying off the vacations
Old 09-22-2011   #196
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3753 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Not to worry there Hookem..... Bill has the VIP info down pat !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011   #197
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3753 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I'm pretty sure you won't ever be saying that again !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011   #198
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

I just dropped some in. I should have started with the automatic monthly but i guess i'll start that next time.
Old 09-22-2011   #199
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

OK ... Subscribed Contributors will be Texans "Steel Blue" now. I don't want people to think we are showing favorites to our Aggie fan base.
Old 09-22-2011   #200
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
OK ... Subscribed Contributors will be Texans "Steel Blue" now. I don't want people to think we are showing favorites to our Aggie fan base.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Can I be Maroon at least?

Edit: the Texan's logo next to the name would be pretty sweet too.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read