Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-02-2005   #1
HomeBred_Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 HomeBred_Texan is a Pro BowlerHomeBred_Texan is a Pro Bowler
Default 3 Games, 3TD's... Something has got to give, but what????

At this rate, by the end of the season we will have only scored 16 TD's. That is pretty pathetic in my book. (I know my book doesn't count)

So Capers fired his off cord and blamed him. Now we have the same results that we got the first 2 regular season games. When I scratch my head, I have to wonder why Capers won't admit his scheme isn't working and that maybe Palmer wasn't the reason, but a scape goat.

So what do we do now? Suffer the rest of the season? Something has got to give, but what?

Last edited by HomeBred_Texan; 10-02-2005 at 04:44 PM.
HomeBred_Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005   #2
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

But Cincinatti has an elite defense, like Buffalo... who incidentally is 1-3.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005   #3
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Well the Texans should get national exposure when draft time comes around.. ESPN can drag up the ole commercial where it shows Carr with no OL

and then the "What does your team need"
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005   #4
Elite
Veteran

the scheme sucks our players for most part arent that great and we dont have a decent QB to execute the plays.
Old 10-02-2005   #5
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 42196 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

true the moral victories have gotten old, it's one in the win column that counts... but I didn't expect a complete 180 from the first two games (or from late last season) to today based off a coaching change. There was improvement in QB rating, total yards, and even an extra 3 points to boot....

Personally, I was more impressed with the way the offense was able to move this game than the previous 3 or so. Just couldn't get the points on the board.

To answer your question - if you're wanting Capers gone, yes you'll need to suffer the rest of this season as it won't happen till the offseason for a head coach.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read