Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-06-2011   #341
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: Fantasy Football League

They worked for me too.
Old 09-11-2011   #342
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

Geez. Apparently I did not get the memo that Buehler wasnt kicking FGs....

Old 09-12-2011   #343
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn this week sucked for the Texas T teams. None of my players had a good week...oh well at least this isn't the only week of the season.
Old 09-12-2011   #344
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like I'm gonna lose in all 3 league's I'm in. Currently winning in the TexansTalk league but my opponent has a couple players playing today while all mine are finished. In another league the guy I was playing started both Stafford and Ben Tate who absolutely dominated.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011   #345
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Looks like I'm gonna lose in all 3 league's I'm in. Currently winning in the TexansTalk league but my opponent has a couple players playing today while all mine are finished. In another league the guy I was playing started both Stafford and Ben Tate who absolutely dominated.
Already giving up?

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011   #346
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I need 7.2 points from McFaddin,Bush or Gostkowski for the win. I like my chances.
Old 09-15-2011   #347
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

I am going for two wins in a row in both of the leagues that I am in. In one league I have Sidney Rice and he did not even play last week but he should play on Sunday.
Old 09-15-2011   #348
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104642 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I am going for two wins in a row in both of the leagues that I am in. In one league I have Sidney Rice and he did not even play last week but he should play on Sunday.
I'm 0-3 in three league's. I really screwed the pooch this year. Oh well, I'll play them out and see what happens.

Good luck with your teams, bud
Old 09-15-2011   #349
gary
Hall of Fame

I have picked up LT, Jordy Nelson, Devon Hester, Robert Mechome, and David Akers all on the waiver wire between both leagues while they are not all in the same league I was still very surprised.
Old 09-15-2011   #350
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I'm 0-3 in three league's. I really screwed the pooch this year. Oh well, I'll play them out and see what happens.

Good luck with your teams, bud
Gotcha beat!! 0-4 in four leagues!! This looks to be a loooooooooong year.
Old 09-15-2011   #351
gary
Hall of Fame

It is a long season so don't get down on your team just yet.
Old 09-16-2011   #352
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
Gotcha beat!! 0-4 in four leagues!! This looks to be a loooooooooong year.
I am your opponent this week, so hopefully your bad luck continues for at least one more week in this league.
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011   #353
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I am your opponent this week, so hopefully your bad luck continues for at least one more week in this league.
That's it I'm going to get Tebow and take you to the ground!!!

(Scared aren't you??)
Old 09-18-2011   #354
gary
Hall of Fame

I think I am a serious contender in both leagues this year.
Old 09-18-2011   #355
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Looks like my luck in this league stayed crappy...unless Turner gets you less than 2 points tonight. I could happen!!
Old 09-18-2011   #356
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Looks like my luck in this league stayed crappy...unless Turner gets you less than 2 points tonight. I could happen!!
I need 1.29 points from Turner to win. So as long as he can get me 13 rushing yards it should be mine.
Old 09-18-2011   #357
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Should win 2 outta 3 this week. Losing in the Texans Talk league but I still have Vick and Ahmad Bradshaw to play while Hou Tex's team is all finished I think. $30 buy in another league though and I'm 0-2. My best QB is Ryan Fitzpatrick

EDIT: Hou Tex has the Philly D and Mario Manningham. Still think I should be able to pull it out though.

Thanks to Premier

Last edited by TexanSam; 09-18-2011 at 07:56 PM.
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011   #358
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

So apparently Jamaal Charles could be out for some time. I have plenty of WR's (6) and will be willing to trade one for a capable RB. I also have Owen Daniels at TE if that would draw interest from someone.
Old 09-19-2011   #359
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I need 1.29 points from Turner to win. So as long as he can get me 13 rushing yards it should be mine.
It didn't help that Antonio Gates got a big 'ole Goose egg...not sure what was up with that.

And Foster going out early didn't help-oh well better to have him later in the "real world", that always takes priority for me anyway.

Well better this week 2-2 in four leagues.
Old 09-19-2011   #360
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
It didn't help that Antonio Gates got a big 'ole Goose egg...not sure what was up with that.

And Foster going out early didn't help-oh well better to have him later in the "real world", that always takes priority for me anyway.

Well better this week 2-2 in four leagues.
I had my fair share of guys struggle this week. Vernon Davis only got me 1.8 and my first round pick only got me 2.7 & he might not be back in my lineup for the rest of the year.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read