Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-02-2005   #1
jmlockett
Rookie

Default Aaaaaaaargh

Why cant we get a break. What in the world is going on here? New oc must've done some good. TRADE CARR NOW :brickwall
jmlockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005   #2
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

that was not a fumble
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005   #3
jmlockett
Rookie

Nope it wasn't I will give Carr credit to that but although he is looking a little better, I still say trade him now.
jmlockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005   #4
illspawn
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65
that was not a fumble
Holy Paid off referees. That was the most obvious demonstration of favortism I have seen in a while. :brickwall
illspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005   #5
Buzz
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by illspawn
Holy Paid off referees. That was the most obvious demonstration of favortism I have seen in a while. :brickwall
I would fire the guy if I was his boss. That was one of the worst calls I've ever seen and probably cost them the game.
Buzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005   #6
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Theres really nothing to say
Old 10-02-2005   #7
metalmike
Veteran

Carr on his *** again. funny if it wasn't my team. Palmer's gone, we still suck. moved the ball a little better, not good enough. didn't see a lot of change in the playcalling. does Carr know how to run a 2 minute drill?
metalmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-02-2005   #8
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlockett
Nope it wasn't I will give Carr credit to that but although he is looking a little better, I still say trade him now.
I doubt we would get a lot in return..
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005   #9
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 74078 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Let's not forget the bad call was set up by a nice whiff by Wade. We're responsible too.
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read