Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-15-2011   #281
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Draft is this sunday, hope you girl scouts are ready!
Ryan, live draft or on forum?

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011   #282
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Ryan, live draft or on forum?
live draft.
Old 08-20-2011   #283
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected

Draft is live tomorrow on yahoo at 1:45 PM CT. Hopefully all of you can make it. The less people on autodraft the better.
Old 08-20-2011   #284
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Draft is live tomorrow on yahoo at 1:45 PM CT. Hopefully all of you can make it. The less people on autodraft the better.
I will be there this year. No chance of autodraft giving me two guys that are out for the season and three kickers...Bring it on!!
Old 08-20-2011   #285
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253530 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I've already told the wife.

I have the time slot set aside.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011   #286
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I will be there as well.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011   #287
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Yep, I'm there.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011   #288
Ryan
THIS YEAR

i refuse to go into the draft lobby early this year t hough cause every time i do it seems like i get the last pick.
Old 08-21-2011   #289
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253530 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, crap.

I hit the Enter Draft button and it partially loads and then stops.
Old 08-21-2011   #290
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm letting my son use the computer for his team. I appreciate everyone making fun of my auto picks. Lmao

I couldn't get the 2nd CPU up and going
Old 08-21-2011   #291
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I'm letting my son use the computer for his team. I appreciate everyone making fun of my auto picks. Lmao

Well, congratulations on taking Knowshon Moreno 1st overall.

Old 08-21-2011   #292
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post

I personally wanted to thank you for that first pick-it allowed me to get Arian Foster with the second pick.

I said this earlier but I had the same problems last year. I was driving back from the inlaws and missed the draft. I ended up with 3 kickers and 3 guys that were out for the season. It follows that I had a horrible season.
Old 08-21-2011   #293
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Do you have more than one web browser? You could have had your draft on Internet Explorer and your son's on Firefox.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011   #294
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Yeah, trust me when I say, the pre-draft rankings is a crock o poo. I had Arian #1 then AP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Do you have more than one web browser? You could have had your draft on Internet Explorer and your son's on Firefox.
If I had more time I could've done that, but we didn't get on the cpu until draft time. When I tried firing up Firefox to set up another draft it started screwing up. I didn't want both my Son and I to have crappy teams so I said screw it.

It's coo though. I'm not bishin. I'll still play this league as much as the other two, winning or losing.
Old 09-12-2011   #295
Ryan
THIS YEAR

I can thank Drew Brees, Reggie Wayne, and Darren Sproles for basically doing all the work for me in fantasy this week. Up by 18 on Texas T and he has Dan Carpenter and Deion Branch, and i have Brandon Marshall. Lee Evans put up a whopping 0 points for me, not off to a good start for my sleeper pick.
Old 09-12-2011   #296
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I can thank Drew Brees, Reggie Wayne, and Darren Sproles for basically doing all the work for me in fantasy this week. Up by 18 on Texas T and he has Dan Carpenter and Deion Branch, and i have Brandon Marshall. Lee Evans put up a whopping 0 points for me, not off to a good start for my sleeper pick.
Everyone is beating me this week. My players decided that they didn't need to show up for their games...In one league I'm loosing to a guy who started Payton Manning...there's always next week.

Sproles was a surprise. I really would never have believed that he would be busting out runs like that. Great pick up for the Saints. Hope the Texans D can stop him in two weeks.
Old 09-13-2011   #297
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
Everyone is beating me this week. My players decided that they didn't need to show up for their games...In one league I'm loosing to a guy who started Payton Manning...there's always next week.

Sproles was a surprise. I really would never have believed that he would be busting out runs like that. Great pick up for the Saints. Hope the Texans D can stop him in two weeks.

If that 99 yard td pass was to Deion Branch you would've beaten me. *wipes brow*
Old 09-15-2011   #298
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Thanks to Tom Brady, I pulled out a win in one league.

Thanks to Sebastian Janikowski (and Knowshon Moreno being on the other team), I pulled out a win in another league.

In the third league I'm in, my luck ran out. Schaub's fantasy value was low last weekend. Not that I'm complainin.
Old 09-15-2011   #299
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Thanks to Tom Brady, I pulled out a win in one league.

Thanks to Sebastian Janikowski (and Knowshon Moreno being on the other team), I pulled out a win in another league.

In the third league I'm in, my luck ran out. Schaub's fantasy value was low last weekend. Not that I'm complainin.
Don't be hatin, bro. As bad as my team is, it was close
Old 09-15-2011   #300
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Don't be hatin, bro. As bad as my team is, it was close
I thought for sure Knowshon was going to blow up and take me down.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read