Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-30-2005   #21
bengalhook
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc
I call them Been Gals.
I gotta admit, that's funny. At least it's original.
bengalhook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005   #22
CinciFan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyboy
HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAH!!! RIGHT ON KING!!!

LET DO IT< Bring some pain!!! Bungals are gonna get it!!
LEts get this W Boys!!!!!!!!

WWoooooooooo Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Well, I wasn't going to talk any smack, but I do wonder how fans of a team with as abysmal a record as you have against Cincy can call them anything except Sir or Boss?

Good luck with the rest of your season (after Sunday, of course), and here's to no injuries!
CinciFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005   #23
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52069 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't worry, we'll shut up by the end of the first quarter.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005   #24
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2837 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

This article was found in Monday's Houston Chronicle one day after the Texans defeated the previously undefeated Been Gal team....................

After Sunday's surprising victory over the Been Gals in which the Texans took the team formerly named after a large cat and made them look like a gynecologist’s specialty in repeated post patterns for Texan's touchdowns, an un-named Been Gals cornerback was seen late in the game worried about his job.

Old 10-01-2005   #25
metalmike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc
This article was found in Monday's Houston Chronicle one day after the Texans defeated the previously undefeated Been Gal team....................

After Sunday's surprising victory over the Been Gals in which the Texans took the team formerly named after a large cat and made them look like a gynecologist’s specialty in repeated post patterns for Texan's touchdowns, an un-named Been Gals cornerback was seen late in the game worried about his job.

That is some funny ****! Go Texans! Smash the been gals! Cincy fans need to be put back down to reality.
metalmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005   #26
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

SO Cincy gets 3 wins and all the sudden there unbeatable? Give me a break. Im sure we've seen that good start pulled many times and then get ruined by the unexpected. NEW ENGLAND vs MIAMI (2004). If you do remember that. Big upset just like this weekend could possibly come to be.
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005   #27
touttail
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas
SO Cincy gets 3 wins and all the sudden there unbeatable? Give me a break. Im sure we've seen that good start pulled many times and then get ruined by the unexpected. NEW ENGLAND vs MIAMI (2004). If you do remember that. Big upset just like this weekend could possibly come to be.
I remember the Saints going 5-0 their first 5 games one year. Then took a nose dive and didn't even make the playoffs.

bobby 119C
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005   #28
The Misfortune teller
Rookie

You guys have now cursed yourselves into years of bad football for making jokes of a team that you never beat. From this day forward you will be known as the Hexans.
The Misfortune teller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005   #29
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

astros gonna clench the wild card, UT runs over Mizzou BBBEEEEESSSTTTT OF ALLLLLL texans gonna stop their 2 game losing streak AND start their push towards the play-offs ( I LIVE FOR THIS )
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005   #30
Boomer1989
Rookie

All i can say is Lets get it Houston
Boomer1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005   #31
touttail
All Pro

Seems to me after being on their board, that the Bungals are definitely overlooking us to the Steelers.
That's good, got them right where we want them, thinking the Texans are going to be a big pushover!

bobby 119C
Old 10-01-2005   #32
BengalStripes
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by touttail
Who Dey! Who Dey! Who Dey think gonna beat them Bengals?! Noooooooobody!!!

Can't you guys come up with something more original?????????
The Saints used "Who Dat" years ago. Think of something of your own!
Guess the Bungals will be going "Cha Ching" next.

bobby 119C
Bengals had the WHO DEY a full 2 years before the Saints were shouting out WHO DAT. It started in 1981 for the Bengals, Saints had it in 1983.

I won't charge you for this little lesson on NFL History, but the next one might cost you a beer.
BengalStripes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005   #33
BengalStripes
Rookie

Quote:
Seems to me after being on their board, that the Bungals are definitely overlooking us to the Steelers.
That's good, got them right where we want them, thinking the Texans are going to be a big pushover!

bobby 119C
Not me, friend. I know the Texans are a good team with excellent talent - they're just a little off track. I hope this isn't the week they put it all together.

Trust me. Marvin isn't letting the Bengals players get as cocky as the Bengals fans have gotten over this 3-0 start. Many people have already written this game off as a W - but I know the game still needs to be played.

I can't wait. This is one of the few tailgates where we won't have much representation from fans of the opposing team. If I do happen to spot a Texans fan I'll give him a beer, offer some friendly chatter......then spout off some insults about his team. Gotta love the NFL.
BengalStripes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005   #34
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 21276 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I remember the Saints going 5-0 their first 5 games one year. Then took a nose dive and didn't even make the playoffs.

bobby 119C
Goes to show that you should never listen to the media. One of the definites in life is that you can bet on the Saints nosediving by mid-season. They are all high on Cinci beacaue it gives them something to talke about. As has been said, they have beaten the Browns, Bears and Vikes. WOW!!! Get the parades ready, we have another dynasty on our hands!!!

If they beat us they are 4-0 and haven't beat a single team with a winning record. Not very impressive if you ask me. To be honest I think they will get their first loss this weekend. Too much smack talk.

Old 10-02-2005   #35
touttail
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalStripes
I won't charge you for this little lesson on NFL History, but the next one might cost you a beer.
LOL---Bengal Stripes, you're on!
The smash mouthing has been fun, and you guys are right up there with the best of them!!!

Good luck and hopefully no one has anything worse than a bo-bo!

bobby 119C
Old 10-02-2005   #36
KING_HOUSTON
Rookie

Dunta got Him!!! Man!!! PUT PEEK IN!!!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read