Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-16-2011   #1
RyansFan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 RyansFan could be on the next Madden coverRyansFan could be on the next Madden coverRyansFan could be on the next Madden coverRyansFan could be on the next Madden coverRyansFan could be on the next Madden coverRyansFan could be on the next Madden cover
Default Bowl with DeMeco Ryans and Texans!

Thursday, September 8th at Houston 300. Come bowl with DeMeco Ryans and The Houston Texans!

Tickets are going fast! Buy yours NOW at www.demecoryansfoundation.org.
All proceeds benefit The DeMeco Ryans Foundation.
RyansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011   #2
RyansFan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 RyansFan could be on the next Madden coverRyansFan could be on the next Madden coverRyansFan could be on the next Madden coverRyansFan could be on the next Madden coverRyansFan could be on the next Madden coverRyansFan could be on the next Madden cover
Default Re: Bowl with DeMeco Ryans and Texans!

Ok folks, less than a week until the DeMeco Ryans' Back2Business Bowling Party! Do you have your team registered? We'll assign the Texan to you and you'll have a chance at a trophy!!!!

Buy your tickets and sign up at www.demecoryansfoundation.org TODAY! Lanes are filling up fast!!!!

Thursday, Sept. 8th, 7pm-10pm...the NFL Kickoff will be televised!!!! Houston 300, 925 Bunker Hill Rd.
Old 09-02-2011   #3
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Are you Demeco Ryans? Cause that would be awesome.
Old 09-02-2011   #4
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

I am so going to beg my parents. Haha
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011   #5
RyansFan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Are you Demeco Ryans? Cause that would be awesome.

I'm NOT DeMeco Ryans...but I'm his right hand "man"...but I'm still pretty awesome!!!!
Old 09-02-2011   #6
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyansFan View Post
I'm NOT DeMeco Ryans...but I'm his right hand "man"...but I'm still pretty awesome!!!!
Awesome enough to hook me up with tickets to the party? Jokeing haha... Mom said not enough money, but who ever goes please take pictures. and post!
Old 09-02-2011   #7
RyansFan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouSportsWriter View Post
Awesome enough to hook me up with tickets to the party? Jokeing haha... Mom said not enough money, but who ever goes please take pictures. and post!

I could possibly be that awesome...let me think of some "contest" or something that would be fair to give away some passes. Is that cool?
Sponsored links
Old 09-02-2011   #8
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Quote:
I could possibly be that awesome...let me think of some "contest" or something that would be fair to give away some passes. Is that cool?
Dude that would rock! Please do.

I been a die hard Ryans fan since he was drafted. Would die to meet him haha

p.s. ill be back tonight going to uncles birthday party
Old 09-02-2011   #9
RyansFan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouSportsWriter View Post
Dude that would rock! Please do.

I been a die hard Ryans fan since he was drafted. Would die to meet him haha

p.s. ill be back tonight going to uncles birthday party

Ok...I'll work on something...and BTW...I'm a "dudette"! :-)
Old 09-02-2011   #10
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 3280 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Pics or it never happened
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011   #11
JamesBill
Veteran

Rep Power: 6477 JamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respected

I am going to this. I like bowling and 50 bucks isn't really a bad deal at all. Ryans must have talked them into a pretty good price or had the lanes basically donated.
JamesBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011   #12
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I am thinking of taking some one to this
Old 09-03-2011   #13
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So are you Demecos wife? Cause that would be cool!
Old 09-03-2011   #14
RyansFan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
So are you Demecos wife? Cause that would be cool!

DeMeco isn't married....so I'm not his wife...but still extremely cool!

Back on topic: Come out...there will be lots of Texans and other VIPs, cheerlearder and we'll have giveaways and a silent auction. All of the money goes to benefit DeMeco's Foundation.

Check out the new website www.demecoryansfoundation.org and let us know what you think!

He does a LOT in the community and was just awarded the FIRST EVER Spirt of the Bull Award by Bob McNair and the Texans for his community service!

Be a part of the solution...and have a great time!
Old 09-03-2011   #15
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

should be fun
Old 09-05-2011   #16
RyansFan
Rookie

Happy Labor Day! Looking forward to seeing all of you at the Back2Business Bowling Party THIS Thursday! Come be a part of DeMeco's community efforts!

300 Houston, 925 Bunker Hill Rd

All proceeds go to DeMeco Ryans Foundation! Buy your ticket TODAY!

www.demecoryansfoundation.org

Video of DeMeco's Spirt Award presentation! http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...c-8cfa1ca596f5
Old 09-06-2011   #17
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Thanks for the hook up!
Old 09-07-2011   #18
Magnolia00
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to Magnolia00 Send a message via MSN to Magnolia00 Send a message via Yahoo to Magnolia00

That's a nice bowling alley! I bowled there about 2 months ago with James Casey, Duane Brown, and Adrian Peterson for an event Verizon had for some of its customers...had a great time! Is this being held in the private club or in the main bowling area?
Magnolia00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011   #19
RyansFan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnolia00 View Post
That's a nice bowling alley! I bowled there about 2 months ago with James Casey, Duane Brown, and Adrian Peterson for an event Verizon had for some of its customers...had a great time! Is this being held in the private club or in the main bowling area?

We have reserved the ENTIRE bowling alley! We hope to see you there!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read