Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-26-2011   #161
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 155499 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
You know you are becoming a real thorn in the side...
that's me, for sure. LOL

It's a tough job being an *******, but it's something I do well.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011   #162
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7106 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

$20
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011   #163
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 155499 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Glad to help you guys.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011   #164
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 18579 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Sent in a few more coins - Love this site - You guys do a fantastic job.

Thanks

Old 08-04-2011   #165
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7106 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

another tewnty twen twen
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #166
DoCRoN
Veteran

Section: 608!!
Rep Power: 1328 DoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respected

I dropped in $10, in ain't much but it's somethin..
Old 08-05-2011   #167
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 52985 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks guys! Every bit helps!
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011   #168
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87575 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Just another reminder as it is a new month to donate to this MB. We seem to be adding new posters daily and many probably do not know the work that Kevin (site owner)Hook'em Horns and the moderators do behind the scenes to allow us this unique message board experience. So newbies and old salts click on the donate icon and put a litle something down.

Steve
Old 09-03-2011   #169
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 4027 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected

I dropped a $20 yesterday and anxiously await my name to turn green
House of Pain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011   #170
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87575 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Pain View Post
I dropped a $20 yesterday and anxiously await my name to turn green
I got your back and we will wait breathlessly together my friend. If I miss it will you start a thread?
Old 09-05-2011   #171
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 4027 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I got your back and we will wait breathlessly together my friend. If I miss it will you start a thread?
Never leave a man behind is my motto
House of Pain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011   #172
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 113586 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in.
Old 09-05-2011   #173
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 113586 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl_nfl_rocks View Post
whew!! good to know..
???
Old 09-05-2011   #174
ObsiWan
Contributor

Quote:
What does it mean when your name is green?
Old 09-05-2011   #175
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
What does it mean when your name is green?
I have no clue and only look at other folks' name if I want to send a pm. I am focusing on the stuff about 3 inches to the right.
Old 09-06-2011   #176
ObsiWan
Contributor

Quote:
I have no clue and only look at other folks' name if I want to send a pm. I am focusing on the stuff about 3 inches to the right.
but, but.... your name is green...
Old 09-07-2011   #177
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
but, but.... your name is green...
Yep and I am cute too but I don't know what that means either.
Old 09-07-2011   #178
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 6088 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected

My name is green too! Must be the herpes!

Or, it means you've donated before
Old 09-07-2011   #179
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Section516 View Post
My name is green too! Must be the herpes!

Or, it means you've donated before
No, I think you have herpes.
Old 09-08-2011   #180
ObsiWan
Contributor

Quote:
No, I think you have herpes.
Must be herpes, because I've donated before (within the last week actually). ...and I'm cute too. But I don't have herpes.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read