Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-01-2011   #21
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Rate My Draft" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
So this league is a little different than the standard league. We play a very limited offense with no flex players. This league is also heavy on defense. Sacks are worth 2 pts and INTs are worth 4. FF and FR are both worth 2. What do y’all think? I’m a little worried about RB2 and RB3 and WR3, and if Lloyd can repeat without McDaniels. 10 teams, I had the 6th pick and took AJ first and then Rivers.

QB- Phillip Rivers
WR – Andre Johnson
WR – Dwayne Bowe
WR – Brandon Lloyd
RB – Stephen Jackson
RB – Ryan Matthews
TE – Jason Witten
BN – Lance Moore
BN – Joe Flacco
BN – Daniel Thomas
BN – Zach Miller
BN – AJ Green

K – Sebastian Janikowski

DEF – San Diego
D – DeMarcus Ware
DB – Asante Samuel
DL – James Hall
LB – James Harrison
BN – Tamba Hali
BN – Aqib Talib
BN – Von Miller
Im not to skilled on the defenders but your loaded at WR and QB is very solid. If Matthews can come through for you then look out!
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011   #22
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Foster, Jones-Drew, Turner, Austin, Bowe, Flacco, Olsen, Green Bay, Britt, Kolb, Strewart, Rice, Atlanta, A.J Green, Cundif

What y'all think?
Old 09-05-2011   #23
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24496 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected

I΄d like your oppinion on my draft. We have a 12 team league and I picked 4th:

QB Philip Rivers
WR Hakeem Nicks
WR Brandon Marschall
WR Devin Hester
HB Jamaal Charles
HB Beanie Wells
TE Owen Daniels
K Alex Henery
DEF Pittsburgh

BN Steve Smith (Car)
BN Cedric Benson
BN Plaxico Burress
BN Michael Bush
BN Rob Gronkowski
BN Colt McCoy
BN Dexter McCLuster
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011   #24
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
I΄d like your oppinion on my draft. We have a 12 team league and I picked 4th:

QB Philip Rivers
WR Hakeem Nicks
WR Brandon Marschall
WR Devin Hester
HB Jamaal Charles
HB Beanie Wells
TE Owen Daniels
K Alex Henery
DEF Pittsburgh

BN Steve Smith (Car)
BN Cedric Benson
BN Plaxico Burress
BN Michael Bush
BN Rob Gronkowski
BN Colt McCoy
BN Dexter McCLuster
Except for Beanie Wells I like it. I don't see him really turning into a decent player.
Old 09-05-2011   #25
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

12 Team, i had 9th pick overall, standard settings except 0.5 PPR and 1 flex.

QB-Matt Stafford
WR-Andre Johnson
WR-Mike Williams(TB)
RB-Michael Turner
RB-Matt Forte
TE-Vernon Davis
W/R-Brandon Marshall
K-Robbie Gould
DEF-San Diego
BN-Cedric Benson
BN-Malcolm Floyd
BN-Sam Bradford
BN-Fred Jackson
BN-Danny Amendola
BN-Chris Cooley
Old 09-05-2011   #26
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 1808 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

I got
Qb Matt Ryan
Wr's Vincent Jackson
Marques Colston
Rb A P
LeSean McCoy
TE Jason Witten
W/R/T Felix Jones
Defense Chicago and the kicker for ne
Bn Kenny Britt, Sindey Rice, Danny Amendola, NYG Def,Zach Miller , and Matthew Stafford
IBleedTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011   #27
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

So I am in an 8 team league.

Settings:
20 yds passing=1 pt
int=-2
Td=6
10 yds rushing or receiving=1 pt
fumble=-1
fumble lost=-1(so a fumble lost would be a total of -2)
2 pt conversion=2pts
saftey=-2(offensive)
fg: 0-39 yds=3 pts, 40-49=4pts, 50+=5 pts
epa=1
sack=2 pt
Solo tackle=1pt
Assisted tackle=0.5pts
Int=2
Fumble Force=
Fumble recovered=1
Safety=2
D TD=6
kick block=2
D Points allowed: 0=10, 1-6=7, 7-13=4, 14-20=1, 21-27=0, 28-34=-1, 35+=-4
pass defended=1

League plays with following configuration:
1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB, 1 TE/WR/RB, 1 K, 1 DEF team, 2 DEF players

Here is my team
QB: Tom Brady, Matt Schaub
WR: Larry Fitzgerald, Greg Jennings, Mario manningham
RB: Jamaal Charles, Darren McFadden, LaGarette Blount, Knowshon Moreno, Mark Ingram, Ryan Grant, Ben Tate
TE: Jermichael Finley, Owen Daniels
K: Neil Rackers
DEF: Baltimore
IDP: Jerod Mayo, Ray Lewis

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011   #28
Ckw

I don't understand how some of you get some of these players. I really need to play in many of your leagues because mine is way too competitive to let guys end up with some of the combos you are ending up with.
Old 09-07-2011   #29
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

10 team leagues are small enough to get a good shot at the good players, while large enough to be competitive.

Here was my draft: 1 PPR, .1 point per carry, 6 for all TDs, and 1 point for every 10 return yards. Can start 1 qb, 2 wr, 2rb 1 rb/wr, 1 te, 1K, 1Def

Ray Rice
Larry Fitzgerald
Frank Gore
Miles Austin
Stevie Johnson
Matt Schaub
Jimmy Graham
Santonio Holmes
Beanie Wells
Kyle Orton
Joseph Addai
C.J. Spiller
Earl Bennett (PPR Sleeper)
Josh Brown
49ers Defense (great week 1 matchup)
Denarius Moore (other PPR Sleeper)
Old 09-07-2011   #30
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
10 team leagues are small enough to get a good shot at the good players, while large enough to be competitive.

Here was my draft: 1 PPR, .1 point per carry, 6 for all TDs, and 1 point for every 10 return yards. Can start 1 qb, 2 wr, 2rb 1 rb/wr, 1 te, 1K, 1Def

Ray Rice
Larry Fitzgerald
Frank Gore
Miles Austin
Stevie Johnson
Matt Schaub
Jimmy Graham
Santonio Holmes
Beanie Wells
Kyle Orton
Joseph Addai
C.J. Spiller
Earl Bennett (PPR Sleeper)
Josh Brown
49ers Defense (great week 1 matchup)
Denarius Moore (other PPR Sleeper)
I'm in a ten team league and mine sure didn't seem to go like that. I posted my full draft in the thread I started to rate my draft. There were maybe a few things I could have done differently but overall, no way could I have ended up with 4-5 top 20 players like many of you have ended up with. The guys in my league are too smart to do that.

Some of my problem was my shitty draft position though. I think the worst position in the draft is in the middle. It is next to impossible to game plan for who will be there at your next pick when you are the #5 pick in a 10 team draft.

I mean looking at your draft, Fitz, Rice, Schaub, Gore, and Austin were all gone by the end of round 3.

Like I said, I need to be in some of your leagues.
Old 09-07-2011   #31
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, I'm the only AFC south guy in this draft. Its a money league at work, and I put 60 bucks into it. I'm fairly certain 8 of the other 9 guys are serious about it as well. (one guy just drafted horribly though, like he only recognized names from Madden) They all have different views on who is good. Nearly everyone took a QB in the first 2 rounds, except for me and 2 other guys. I was shocked Fitz fell to me at the end of the second. Calvin Johnson was there too. Only 4 receivers were taken first 2 rounds. AJ, Hakeem Nicks, Larry Fitz, then Calvin Johnson.

I mostly went BPA on my draft board, except for the selections of Schaub and Graham. Schaub was the last starting caliber QB available and the guy behind me was one of the ones needing a QB too. So I snatched him. I was actually considering another RB2 talent when I pulled the trigger on Graham, because in my other leagues I was just waited till the last 2 rounds to get Kendricks and Hernandez. I'm glad I didn't wait in this one because they were gone before the 13th round this time

Edit:
I had the second pick. Ray Rice was my top rated prospect so, AP was number 2, Foster number 3. When I saw I had the second pick I knew I was going to get someone I wanted. Peyton got picked in the second. I forgot Roddy white went in the second. By the time it got to my pick again, the only good RBs left were, you know what I'll just show you the first 3 rounds

Round1
AP, Ray Rice, Arian Foster, Chris Johnson, Jamaal Charles, AJ, Aaron Rodgers, Mike Vick, Darren McFadden, Drew Brees,
Round2
Roddy White, Phillip Rivers, Desean Jackson (confused him with Nicks), Maurice Jones Drew, Lesean McCoy (for one fleeting second I thought he was going to fall to me), Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Tony Romo (ahahahahahaha), Larry Fitz, Rashard Mendenhall
Round 3
Calvin Johnson, Frank Gore, Michael Turner, Steven Jackson, Dwayne Bowe, Lagerrete Blount, Peyton Hillis, Ahmad Bradshaw, Felix Jones, and Matt Forte.

So yeah, some people went way earlier than I thought they would, but the premium in this league is RB's with PPR potential and QB's. Alot of good receivers fell to the 4th, which explains how I got Miles Austin at the end of the 4th. Pretty much everyone is convinced their team is good. I'm fairly certain I have the best, if not one of the best.

Other strange things about this draft. Only 1 RB was taken in the 4th (Jahvid Best), 3 TE's were taken (Witten, V. Davis, A.Gates) the rest were WRs. Mark Ingram went in round 5, Mike Williams TB went at the end of round 5. The first defense was picked in round 6, Green Bay. Matt Ryan went 4 picks before I got Schaub. Deangelo Williams went after Schaub. Dez Bryant fell to the 7th, I was seriously thinking about taking him over TE Jimmy Graham, but I didn't think Graham would fall to the end of round 8, and him and OD were the last top flight TE's on the board before I would just wait till the end of the draft to get a TE. Wes Welker went at the end of round 7 too. I thought he would have been gone sooner. Really though, looking at rounds 4-14, I can't find any real bad picks. Even the guy who I thought had a bad draft, is looking better. If I look past MJD, and Peyton Hillis, who I think both will be injury risks this year, he's got a solid receiver corps, even though at first I though having Plaxico, Hines Ward, and Steve Smith (Carolina) was a Madden ratings approach.

Last edited by Brandon420tx; 09-07-2011 at 03:10 PM.
Brandon420tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011   #32
Ckw

Quote:
Well, I'm the only AFC south guy in this draft. Its a money league at work, and I put 60 bucks into it. I'm fairly certain 8 of the other 9 guys are serious about it as well. (one guy just drafted horribly though, like he only recognized names from Madden) They all have different views on who is good. Nearly everyone took a QB in the first 2 rounds, except for me and 2 other guys. I was shocked Fitz fell to me at the end of the second. Calvin Johnson was there too. Only 4 receivers were taken first 2 rounds. AJ, Hakeem Nicks, Larry Fitz, then Calvin Johnson.

I mostly went BPA on my draft board, except for the selections of Schaub and Graham. Schaub was the last starting caliber QB available and the guy behind me was one of the ones needing a QB too. So I snatched him. I was actually considering another RB2 talent when I pulled the trigger on Graham, because in my other leagues I was just waited till the last 2 rounds to get Kendricks and Hernandez. I'm glad I didn't wait in this one because they were gone before the 13th round this time

Edit:
I had the second pick. Ray Rice was my top rated prospect so, AP was number 2, Foster number 3. When I saw I had the second pick I knew I was going to get someone I wanted. Peyton got picked in the second. I forgot Roddy white went in the second. By the time it got to my pick again, the only good RBs left were, you know what I'll just show you the first 3 rounds

Round1
AP, Ray Rice, Arian Foster, Chris Johnson, Jamaal Charles, AJ, Aaron Rodgers, Mike Vick, Darren McFadden, Drew Brees,
Round2
Roddy White, Phillip Rivers, Desean Jackson (confused him with Nicks), Maurice Jones Drew, Lesean McCoy (for one fleeting second I thought he was going to fall to me), Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Tony Romo (ahahahahahaha), Larry Fitz, Rashard Mendenhall
Round 3
Calvin Johnson, Frank Gore, Michael Turner, Steven Jackson, Dwayne Bowe, Lagerrete Blount, Peyton Hillis, Ahmad Bradshaw, Felix Jones, and Matt Forte.

So yeah, some people went way earlier than I thought they would, but the premium in this league is RB's with PPR potential and QB's. Alot of good receivers fell to the 4th, which explains how I got Miles Austin at the end of the 4th. Pretty much everyone is convinced their team is good. I'm fairly certain I have the best, if not one of the best.
Your team is definitely the best. There were some definite WTF picks that's for sure. McFadden, Romo, and Desean Jackson all went ridiculously early. Lesean McCoy almost falling to you is utterly ridiculous. ESPN just had an article of the most consistent RBs today, and McCoy was like #2 or 3 just behind AD.

I will say this though, draft positioning plays a huge part. Because in almost every draft, true second rounders fall to the early third, it is key to have an early third round pick. That is why you ended up with Gore at that pick, which was a GREAT selection IMO. When the guy is healthy, he is a top 5 RB. You being the only AFC South fan in your league helps a lot too. With Brees, Rodgers, Vick, Brady, Rivers, and Romo all gone, there is NO reason why Schaub should have lasted til late in the 4th. Also, NO WAY Manning should have been drafted before Schaub. The guy might not even play this season and if he does, is he going to be the Peyton Manning we all know and love. So that's why I said you must have had some suckers in your league that only look at the big names instead of the big time players.

Regardless, congrats on the GREAT draft!! If your guys stay healthy, especially Frank Gore, you are a definite championship contender.
Old 09-07-2011   #33
Brandon420tx
Flounder

I had Darren McFadden 9th on my board, Lesean McCoy 4th. When he slipped to the second I had a heart attack. Romo and Desean Jackson were LOL picks, I didn't notice DeSean till later, probably because I wasn't expecting him. I can sort of understand pairing Desean Jackson with Mike Vick, but he probably could have waited a round. If Desean returns kicks again this year, he might be worth that spot (you get a point every 10 yards, which I didn't notice till after the draft). The guy who picked Romo was the only Cowboys Fan in the league. I was kinda hoping I could take Felix Jones with my 4th round pick, but the guy I had been talking to about him nabbed him in the 3rd, jerk

I also got Schaub in the 6th, right before the last guy who needed a QB too. He had to settle for Eli Manning, and I feel like I ruined his draft bwahahaha, I pretty much kept tabs on what he had drafted, and was able to screw him over a few more times in the draft,

P.S. my guess is the run on QB's is what caused the rushed Manning/Romo Selections

P.P.S also the news about Manning possibly missing up to 5 weeks came out after the draft. His other QB is Flacco (haha). He's mostly just banking on Manning for the playoffs. 3rd place gets 60 bucks back, 2 place gets 100, 1st gets like 240 or something. 20 bucks each week to the owner who scored the most points, so you can win back your investment even if you don't place. Its kinda cool

Last edited by Brandon420tx; 09-07-2011 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Fun facts about the Schaub pick
Brandon420tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011   #34
Ckw

Quote:
I had Darren McFadden 9th on my board, Lesean McCoy 4th. When he slipped to the second I had a heart attack. Romo and Desean Jackson were LOL picks, I didn't notice DeSean till later, probably because I wasn't expecting him. I can sort of understand combing Desean Jackson with Mike Vick, but he probably could have waited a round. If Desean returns kicks again this year, he might be worth that spot (you get a point every 10 yards, which I didn't notice till after the draft). The guy who picked Romo was the only Cowboys Fan in the league. I was kinda hoping I could take Felix Jones with my 4th round pick, but the guy I had been talking to about him nabbed him in the 3rd, jerk
Oh I am with you, man. I am high on both McFadden and McCoy as I have them both on my team. I just can't believe McCoy went after McFadden. I got Run-DMC in the 3rd round. Desean and Romo are definite LOL picks.

Quote:
I also got Schaub in the 6th, right before the last guy who needed a QB too. He had to settle for Eli Manning, and I feel like I ruined his draft bwahahaha, I pretty much kept tabs on what he had drafted, and was able to screw him over a few more times in the draft,

P.S. my guess is the run on QB's is what caused the rushed Manning/Romo Selections

P.P.S also the news about Manning possibly missing up to 5 weeks came out after the draft. His other QB is Flacco (haha). He's mostly just banking on Manning for the playoffs. 3rd place gets 60 bucks back, 2 place gets 100, 1st gets like 240 or something. 20 bucks each week to the owner who scored the most points, so you can win back your investment even if you don't place. Its kinda cool
That's awesome. Sounds like a really fun league. Nuts about Schaub though. Can't believe he fell to the same round as Eli.
Old 09-27-2011   #35
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 51302 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Here are the teams in my league. How would you rank them in terms of how good they did?

Team 5
QB Matt Cassel 1
RB Jamaal Charles 67
RB Arian Foster 68
RB/WR Peyton Hillis 28
WR Vincent Jackson 22
WR Lance Moore 4
TE Zach Miller 1
D/ST Saints D/ST 1
K Matt Bryant 1
BE Sidney Rice 5
BE Malcom Floyd 1
BE Michael Bush 1
Total: 200
Remaining: 0
Ouch!
Old 09-27-2011   #36
Ckw

Well, so far I am 3-0 and lead the league in scoring. I'm in a PPR and Darren McFadden and LeSean McCoy are 1 and 2 respectively. I need some help at WR (Larry Fitzgerald, Santana Moss, & Mike Williams) and OD has been a slight letdown (hopefully he has more games like last Sunday) but so far my draft has looked pretty freaking good.

1. LeSean McCoy
2. Larry Fitzgerald (probably should have drafted Megatron)
3. Darren McFadden
4. Ahmad Bradshaw
5. Mike Williams (should have picked Maclin or Stevie Johnson)
6. Ben Roethlisberger (who would have predicted he'd look as bad as he has so far?!?)
7. Owen Daniels (remains to be seen if it was a good pick)
8. Eagles D/ST (worst pick of my draft; I bought into the hype)
9. Santana Moss (best bargain pick of my draft)
10. Michael Bush (love the handcuff for McFadden; he is a legit starting fantasy RB if McFadden gets hurt)
11. Reggie Bush (was worth the gamble)
12. Kyle Orton (needed a backup QB as they were all being taken; Cutler, Flacco, Bradford, etc were ALL gone)
13. Ladainian Tomlinson (not bad for round 13)
14. Robert Meachem (turned him into Joe Flacco; great pick!)
15. Sebastian Janikowski (big fan; can kick it from just about anywhere on the field)
16. Ronnie Brown (another handcuff; already dropped him)

Now, my team looks like this:

QB: Big Ben, Joe Flacco
RB: LeSean McCoy, Run-DMC, Ahmad Bradshaw, Darren Sproles, Michael Bush, Reggie Bush
WR: Larry Fitzgerald, Santana Moss, Mike Williams, Eric Decker
TE: Owen Daniels, Aaron Hernandez (on IR), Fred Davis
K: Sebastian Janikowski
D/ST: Eagles
Old 09-27-2011   #37
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

My opponont and I had silly good weeks this time:

Here we are:

Dr. Marvin Monroe(Doppelganger)
QB: Tom Brady=35.85
WR: Larry Fitzgerald=12.40
WR: Greg Jennings: 11.90
RB: Darren McFadden: 29.80
RB: Ben Tate: 9.00
TE: Jermichael Finely: 26.50
W/R: Legarette Blount: 10.40
W/R/T: Tim Hightower: 14.00
K: Neil Rackers: 15.00
DEF:Balimore: 19.00
D:Ray Lewis: 14.00
D: Barrett Rudd: 2.50
Total: 200.35

On my bench was:
Daniel Thomas: RB=19.20
Matt Schaub: 34.65
Mark Ingram: 9.50
Owen Daniels: 13.60
Ryan Grant: 9.20
Mario Manningham: 0

The B Sharps(Opponent)
QB:Aaron Rogers: 31.15
WR:Hakeem Nicks: 2.50
WR: Mike Wallace=20.40
RB: Ray Rice: 16.40
RB: Benjarvus Green-Ellis: 1.60
TE: Ron Gronkowski: 23.90
W/R: Ryan Matthews: 27.90
W/R/T: Anquan Boldin: 8.40
K: Sebastian Janikowski: 13.00
DEF: Green Bay: 8.00
D:Patrick Willis: 6.50
D: Devin McCourtey: 10.50
Total: 170.25

On his bench:
Peyton Hillis: 0
Antonio gates: 0
Dwayne Bowie:12.70
Matt Cassel: 18.90
Donovan Mcnabb: 17.65
New York Giants: 9.0.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read