Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-02-2011   #321
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: Fantasy Football League

We'll see how things go.
Old 09-02-2011   #322
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 3223 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Much better !!!!! I'm game
IBleedTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011   #323
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

Reminder for those online:

Re-draft is tonight at 9:30P
Old 09-03-2011   #324
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

I came out pretty well. How about you guys?
Old 09-04-2011   #325
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I came out pretty well. How about you guys?
I came out good in the draft at every position except WR. I drafted six of them to try to make up for it though. I have Matt Ryan & Joe Flacco at QB, Jamaal Charles, Michael Turner, Matt Forte & Fred Jackson at RB, Owen Daniels & Vernon Davis at TE, but the WR corp of Brandon Marshall, Braylon Edwards, A.J. Green & Robert Meachem doesn't have me too pleased there.

Just looked at the league site & they deem the best draft to Texas T.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011   #326
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 3223 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

i personally liked my draft. The only weakness i feel i have is wr ,but i think ill do ok with my 2 tight ends
IBleedTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011   #327
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Meh for me.

I was able to catch the 2nd half of the draft, but by that time, it was too late for me to save the team. Not the way I wanted the team, but gotta roll with it.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011   #328
gary
Hall of Fame

My running backs are a little weak but other than that I am pleased.
Old 09-04-2011   #329
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
My running backs are a little weak but other than that I am pleased.
Same here. It started out great, then it just fizzled.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011   #330
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I came out good in the draft at every position except WR. I drafted six of them to try to make up for it though. I have Matt Ryan & Joe Flacco at QB, Jamaal Charles, Michael Turner, Matt Forte & Fred Jackson at RB, Owen Daniels & Vernon Davis at TE, but the WR corp of Brandon Marshall, Braylon Edwards, A.J. Green & Robert Meachem doesn't have me too pleased there.

Just looked at the league site & they deem the best draft to Texas T.
I must say that I was pleasantly surprised-especially since I wasn't there. Actually I still don't have internet in my house so I'm at the local Dunkin' Donuts. Both me and my son have drafts right now...

I'm happy-good luck to everyone!!
Old 09-04-2011   #331
gary
Hall of Fame

I might make a deal for an RB.
Old 09-06-2011   #332
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

I've updated my trading block...I have a few spare RB's and could use a WR and another TE.

From personal experience...Yahoo autodrafts will fill out your starting lineup before going for backup players. I usually go through the predraft rankings and eliminate all of the K, DST and most of the TE's in order to accumulate RB's and WR's, then determine which ones are cuttable for a Waiver DST and a Kicker.

This time it gave me a very nice RB crop, but I don't feel I got the WR depth I normally do. Sooo...if you're feeling ansty about your RB's, let RoundRockKarl know.
Old 09-06-2011   #333
gary
Hall of Fame

I have traded for a starting RB with Texans34Life.
Old 09-06-2011   #334
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Lovely! I don't log on during weekends and it appears I missed it again. Eh well, good luck to everyone. I reckon I'll be the league's gimme win lol
Old 09-06-2011   #335
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Lovely! I don't log on during weekends and it appears I missed it again. Eh well, good luck to everyone. I reckon I'll be the league's gimme win lol
Hopefully you got a QB this time around. (c:

If you need to make some trades, holler...I have a few RB's available and am looking for some WR/TE depth.
Old 09-06-2011   #336
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

HOU-TEX...I worry about your prerankings...seems you had Hightower on your list as your number 1 player twice now.
Old 09-06-2011   #337
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
So sorry.
Old 09-06-2011   #338
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuttoKarl View Post
HOU-TEX...I worry about your prerankings...seems you had Hightower on your list as your number 1 player twice now.
The pre-rankings are bull butter. They don't work. I'm not sure what they did after the draft was reset, but they didn't work at all in the other league.
Old 09-06-2011   #339
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The pre-rankings are bull butter. They don't work. I'm not sure what they did after the draft was reset, but they didn't work at all in the other league.
They worked great for me. I was really concerned after seeing your last two drafts. My only downfall was that it gave me the Forehead and I had exempted him...
Old 09-06-2011   #340
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
They worked great for me. I was really concerned after seeing your last two drafts. My only downfall was that it gave me the Forehead and I had exempted him...
I even made sure I hit submit after each 25 in the draft for the other league. I can't say for sure on this one. It might've reset when the re-draft took place. I rarely come around here on weekends

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read