Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-03-2011   #1
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Last Minute Draft (09/04/11 6 E.T.)

Hey if anyone want to join a(nother) league, we'll be running a draft tomorrow at 6 E.T. for mostly texans fans.

it'll prob be a 10 teamer. PM me or post if interested & il send on the password
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011   #2
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Last Minute Draft (09/04/11 6 E.T.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
Hey if anyone want to join a(nother) league, we'll be running a draft tomorrow at 6 E.T. for mostly texans fans.

it'll prob be a 10 teamer. PM me or post if interested & il send on the password
my son ... 21... And I will play . I can get more if you need it

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011   #3
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
my son ... 21... And I will play . I can get more if you need it
yep.. get every1 u can so we'll def have all members at the draft. il pm you the league password and you can pass it on to em
Old 09-03-2011   #4
80tothezone
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5079 80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected

I,m in maybe my brother texanmike too

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2011   #5
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

direct link to join league

http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/...leagueId=79103

just add the password there. i think il remove last yrs teams that i havent heard back from yet cos they prob wont see it till the draft is over. same password as last yr or i can pm it to them if they wanna join again this yr
Old 09-04-2011   #6
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

bump any1 interested? 6 spots left. draft in 5 hrs

http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/...leagueId=79103

password is vincentjackson so work away.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read