Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 11-18-2010   #81
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264425 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: TexansTalk Pick'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I was pissed last week. On it THIS week though. BTW. I suck at Pick 'Em.
Yes you do

Old 11-24-2010   #82
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Three games tomorrow fellers. They got a date so don't be late.
Old 11-24-2010   #83
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 55787 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Three games tomorrow fellers. They got a date so don't be late.
I memrembered this time...
Old 11-24-2010   #84
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I memrembered this time...
I haven't been memrembered in so long I'm thinking about writing Santa himself.
Old 11-24-2010   #85
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 55787 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I haven't been memrembered in so long I'm thinking about writing Santa himself.
Old 02-06-2011   #86
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, there hasn't been an updated to this thread since November. Well, just wanted to say that it was fun playing with everyone and I'll be back next year to defend my crown!

HoustonTexans4Life!

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011   #87
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Wow, there hasn't been an updated to this thread since November. Well, just wanted to say that it was fun playing with everyone and I'll be back next year to defend my crown!

HoustonTexans4Life!
Congrats!

I'll try it again next year and try not to screw the pooch.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011   #88
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 45767 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I finished 9th! I know it's not something to be too proud of, but Green Bay winning yesterday put me in the top ten.

1. HoustonTexans4Life - 171-96
2. HOU-TEX - 167-100
3. Boston Texans - 166-101
4. HoustonDiehards - 165-102
5. Gwallaia - 161-106
6. 2slik4u - 161-106
7. GlassHalfFull - 160-107
8. TD - 160-107
9. JCTexan - 159-108
10. Showtime - 159-108
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011   #89
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I finished 9th! I know it's not something to be too proud of, but Green Bay winning yesterday put me in the top ten.

1. HoustonTexans4Life - 171-96
2. HOU-TEX - 167-100
3. Boston Texans - 166-101
4. HoustonDiehards - 165-102
5. Gwallaia - 161-106
6. 2slik4u - 161-106
7. GlassHalfFull - 160-107
8. TD - 160-107
9. JCTexan - 159-108
10. Showtime - 159-108
Woo Hoo, 7th place. The certainly beats my placing from last year.
Old 02-07-2011   #90
Showtime100
Got AJ?

I had a lot of fun with this guys. Thanks. Congrats to all and lets do it again next year if the owners allow a season. HoustonTexans4Life,
Old 07-31-2011   #91
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Speedy shot an e-mail my way and hooked me up for Hog Skin Picks pick 'em league again. In this league last year I finished in 7th out of 12. I need redemption...lol.

There was also a TexansTalk pick 'em and survivor league last year and I was wondering if those will be resurrected (?).

Damn it's glad the lockout is over.
Old 07-31-2011   #92
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Speedy shot an e-mail my way and hooked me up for Hog Skin Picks pick 'em league again. In this league last year I finished in 7th out of 12. I need redemption...lol.

There was also a TexansTalk pick 'em and survivor league last year and I was wondering if those will be resurrected (?).

I hope so. I need vindication for last year.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011   #93
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 45767 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Sign me up! I finished 9th in the pick-em league, and was one of the remaining survivors who picked the Saints in the playoffs (everyone who was left did).
Old 07-31-2011   #94
Showtime100
Got AJ?

I certainly would be happy to get a second pick 'em league on the board just like last year, survivor too if there are no objections.

Speedy's board had plenty of room and I hope we can fill that one up more this year. We have plenty of time to get them online. As always for me, two boards are better than one (plus a survivor board)....lol.
Old 08-01-2011   #95
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm back to defend both titles. Sign me up!

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011   #96
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Let's go people. We need more guys in this league.
Old 08-22-2011   #97
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Let's go people. We need more guys in this league.
Old 08-22-2011   #98
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

What's the Group ID and password? I tried the Original one in the thread and got a Group Full, Not A Group error.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011   #99
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
What's the Group ID and password? I tried the Original one in the thread and got a Group Full, Not A Group error.
Group Id: 13858

Password: bullpen
Old 08-22-2011   #100
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
lmao I figured some females might take exception to that comment.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read