Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-15-2011   #241
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantsy Football League

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I have added two more spots so feel free to join in.
Why did you change it to fourteen? He could have joined easily without adding anymore since the total is at eleven right now. We still need one more member to get it to an even number.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011   #242
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

gary, 14 teams would be too much. 12 is already too much, but I'm ok with it. All the leagues I've started/joined only have 10 teams.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011   #243
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Sorry I thought there twelve but I took care of it. I get in a hurry a lot of times but I still need one more team to be full.
Old 08-16-2011   #244
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

League is full.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Old 08-16-2011   #245
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
League is full.
Yup. Thanks.
Old 08-22-2011   #246
gary
Hall of Fame

Just a reminder the draft is tomorrow night at 7:30pm CDT so either be online or set your rankings if needed.
Old 08-22-2011   #247
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Just a reminder the draft is tomorrow night at 7:30pm CDT so either be online or set your rankings if needed.
I'll be there and ready!!
Old 08-22-2011   #248
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
I'll be there and ready!!
Did you receive my e-mail? Hopefully everyone did.
Old 08-22-2011   #249
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Did you receive my e-mail? Hopefully everyone did.
I received it.
Old 08-22-2011   #250
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I received it.
Great. Thanks.
Old 08-23-2011   #251
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Draft is in an hour. Hope everyone can make it.
Old 08-23-2011   #252
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Draft in 20 minutes. You can enter it now. I've got the 11th pick.
Old 08-23-2011   #253
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

That was interesting...
Old 08-24-2011   #254
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be interested to see how this plays out...it's a very deep league, playerwise. We probably could have gone with only one or two flex positions...there's a huge premium on QB's, which is why I snagged 5...RB's are going to be tough too. I do like that players like Thomas Jones or Montario Hardesty or Ben Tate have some value in this league though.
Old 08-24-2011   #255
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuttoKarl View Post
I'll be interested to see how this plays out...it's a very deep league, playerwise. We probably could have gone with only one or two flex positions...there's a huge premium on QB's, which is why I snagged 5...RB's are going to be tough too. I do like that players like Thomas Jones or Montario Hardesty or Ben Tate have some value in this league though.
So, since I didn't stay, did HOU-TEX get any starting QBs??
If not I'm betting you could hook up a good trade.

I'm also interested to see this work...I've never played where there were this many active players each week.

Good luck to everyone (except when you play me!).
Old 08-24-2011   #256
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

With the starting positions for each roster being so many, there is literally zero free agents to sift through during the season. It looks like we'll just have to play the roster we created....

Old 08-24-2011   #257
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
With the starting positions for each roster being so many, there is literally zero free agents to sift through during the season. It looks like we'll just have to play the roster we created....
Or pray for a shiz ton of injuries.
Old 08-24-2011   #258
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
So, since I didn't stay, did HOU-TEX get any starting QBs??
If not I'm betting you could hook up a good trade.

I'm also interested to see this work...I've never played where there were this many active players each week.

Good luck to everyone (except when you play me!).
No. Hou-Tex ended up with Tebow & Grossman. Neither of which will be starting.
Old 08-24-2011   #259
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 114958 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football League

I completely dropped the ball! I kept reminding myself all day yesterday that I had another draft to do.....and I still forgot. Should've set my damn phone alarm. Damn!!
Old 08-24-2011   #260
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Which is the only reason I stayed during the whole draft. The roster is so big I drafted two defenses & two kickers. I really don't see a reason to pay close attention to my lineup in this league.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read