Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-28-2005   #1
Touchdown_Bengals!!!

Default Here's to a good game

Hello, football fans. I'm a diehard Bengals fan, and am lookig foward to this week's matchup. I'd also like to apologize for some of my fellows. I've seen some of the other Bengals posters here trolling about, and I want you to realize that the majority of our fanbase doesn't fit that mold. If you want to talk about the game with other Bengals fans, I reccommend www.bengalszone.com (I'm not trying to squeeze a plug in here, just a thought).

Here's to a good game, with no injuries.

Old 09-28-2005   #2
touttail
All Pro

Bengals fans have been pretty decent on our board. No apology neccessary.
Good ole trash mouthing football is great!!!!!!

bobby 119C
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005   #3
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll second that. Bengals fans have showed a lot of class and knowledge of football. The few trolls that crop up cause some problems but in no way reflect on the majority.
Old 09-28-2005   #4
BengalStripes
Rookie

You all have been pretty cool, too. If I happen to bump into a Texans fan at the tailgate I'll give him a beer on your behalf.

Cheers.

Who Dey!
BengalStripes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005   #5
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Trolls happen everywhere. Bengals dont have many.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005   #6
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

jesus some of them guys dont know their football, talking about our "rookie QB" and "how we will never get a shut out"
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read