Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-27-2011   #61
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11687 texanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans random thought of the day

If we get a CB to play like Glenn did in 2002 I will be extremely happy.

Gary Kubiak
December 4,2011
texanhead08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011   #62
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I have been impressed with the Texans and their signings this offseason, I wonder how much influence Wade has had
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011   #63
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 93451 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

I've been singing that woohoo woohoohoo song in my head since we signed Joseph AND Manning last night.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011   #64
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

man, if we would have waited for Aso and the WHOLE drama that went through that..I would have been pissed ...I will give props of the Texans FO(for once) to see through that shit and move on early and work on others ....
Old 08-03-2011   #65
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 181073 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Bleacher report has this headline on its website:

Video Highlights of the 2011 Houston Texans Defense

At first , I thought it was last seasons defense they were talkin about and the first thought I had was "I didnt think that defense had any highlights , but a whole hell of a lot of lowlight material for NFLN to show when spotlighting other teams"

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011   #66
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

"Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight. Yeah, get down tonight."

K.C & Sunshine Band
Old 08-03-2011   #67
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 181073 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
"Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight. Yeah, get down tonight."

K.C & Sunshine Band
I saw them in concert at the Houston Rodeo when I was a kid .....

Disco Sucks

Old 08-15-2011   #68
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC
Daaanngg...

Was Frank Bush THAT bad of a D-Coordinator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Texan View Post
Does Rex Ryan like feet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Texan View Post
LMAO

page 24 and 25

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...=83991&page=25

that is f'ing awesome.. I wish I could rep right now to all of y'all
Total team effort
Old 08-19-2011   #69
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Two Titans fans are having lunch when a woman seated nearby begins to choke.
TitansFan asks her,"Kin ya swallar?" The woman shakes her head no.

TitansFan asks her "Kin ya breathe?" Woman shakes her head no.

The other TitansFan walks over, lifts up her dress, yanks down britches, and licks her butt cheek. The woman has a violent spasm and spits out food.

The Titansfans' buddy says, "Ya know,I heerd of that there hind lick maneuver but I aint niver seed nobody do it.

Buck Fud!

Old 08-20-2011   #70
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Edit:
changed my mind.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011   #71
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Edit:
changed my mind.
Obsi .... TB wants to know .... "Kin ya breathe?"

Old 08-20-2011   #72
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Two Titans fans are having lunch when a woman seated nearby begins to choke.
TitansFan asks her,"Kin ya swallar?" The woman shakes her head no.

TitansFan asks her "Kin ya breathe?" Woman shakes her head no.

The other TitansFan walks over, lifts up her dress, yanks down britches, and licks her butt cheek. The woman has a violent spasm and spits out food.

The Titansfans' buddy says, "Ya know,I heerd of that there hind lick maneuver but I aint niver seed nobody do it.

Buck Fud!
haha
Old 08-20-2011   #73
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Obsi .... TB wants to know .... "Kin ya breathe?"
???
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011   #74
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

ESPN......will.......not......stop.......talking.. ......Jets.
Old 08-22-2011   #75
pirbroke
All Pro

Rep Power: 11106 pirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respected

First two preseason games were against contenders to go all the way and the starters ( heck all strings ) held their own or kicked some but. I don't care that not every position is elite, ( good luck findind that team ), they are winning as a team. I think we are going to enjoy our 2011 Texans.
pirbroke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011   #76
Wolf
100% Texan

Keith was on a roll, made me laugh

Quote:
All Hail The Fake Season Czar™

Coach August would like to use this space to remind all of y'all that champions are made by how you practice, and especially by how you play these practice games. You see, these preseason victories give the team momentum, and that's just not something you flip on and off.

You probably think it's hard to flip it back on in the final month of the season, too, like when a team starts off 4-7 then really rips into it when it counts down the stretch. That's right. Coach August likes being Coach December, too. That's just how he rolls.

Hell yeah, the Texans whupped the Saints and Jets at home in fake games to start the preseason 2-0. Those are playoff teams, darn good ones, too. Their second and third stringers are really licking their wounds after making the trip to Gridiron, Texas, aren't they?

So damn right you better start printing those Super Bowl tickets. Mayor Annise Parker, if you haven't already drawn up the parade route, then you might as well punch FEMA into your speed dial. You're gonna want to go National Guard on this town once this team gets rolling.

These Texans are a juggernaut because the preseason tells us so. Buckle up, Space City. We are a go for launch. Once we get done with August, then look out for us come December because you know that The Fake Season Czar™ never loses in Week 17. That's right, 5-0 to close out every regular season, 'cause there's nothing like having that momentum heading into next August.

Oh snap, NFL! You just got served.
FSC ..is that Gary's new name?
http://inthebullseye.com/
Old 08-23-2011   #77
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Keith was on a roll, made me laugh

FSC ..is that Gary's new name?
http://inthebullseye.com/
LOL!! Why does that guy's voice from the Miller commercials pop into my head when I read that?? If I wasn't such a rookie, I'd rep that post!
Perki-Perk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011   #78
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
LOL!! Why does that guy's voice from the Miller commercials pop into my head when I read that?? If I wasn't such a rookie, I'd rep that post!
dammit... I am reading that like "Real Men of Genius" Now
Old 08-24-2011   #79
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
dammit... I am reading that like "Real Men of Genius" Now
LOL, it works don't it!?
Perki-Perk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011   #80
Wolf
100% Texan

was looking up something else but this was pretty kick ass

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums...php?p=19018719

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read