Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2011   #41
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Jets 8/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I'll be out there later.
SWEET!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Err, where?
My house, while I lose the monkey suit and get my gear on!!

OUT!!
Old 08-15-2011   #42
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

I want some shots.
Old 08-15-2011   #43
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'll be out there later.
I was just thinking about you Gary. I was remembering back when you were just a lower case g
Old 08-15-2011   #44
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I want some shots.
I'll have Bill keep your mom busy and we'll work out a beer bong or something for you
Old 08-15-2011   #45
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

I'll also be at the WHO DAT game on Saturday.
Old 08-15-2011   #46
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Gary looking forward to seeing you!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011   #47
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Lookin forward to seein ya Gary, at both games. BUT, I'm not hangin in the heat for long, so might have to catch ya in the stadium.

It's football time guys/gals, and I'm already to roll! If it wasn't so friggin HOT I'd be on that parking lot at 2!! Instead, I'm sittin here nervous, giddy, and thinking that I'm ONE HAPPY TEXAN GRANDMA!! See ya all soon!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011   #48
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm pretty sure Gary wants a shot with ME!!
Old 08-15-2011   #49
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Lookin forward to seein ya Gary, at both games. BUT, I'm not hangin in the heat for long, so might have to catch ya in the stadium.

It's football time guys/gals, and I'm already to roll! If it wasn't so friggin HOT I'd be on that parking lot at 2!! Instead, I'm sittin here nervous, giddy, and thinking that I'm ONE HAPPY TEXAN GRANDMA!! See ya all soon!!
Caaaaan't wait to see you G'ma!!!
Old 08-15-2011   #50
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 40481 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Temperature
99.8 F
Feels Like 111 F

Ugh Ugh Ugh..

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011   #51
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Hadn't made a tailgate with the blue crew in a couple of years, but I always enjoy reading the tailgating thread each home game. Glad to be reading this one. Have fun Gma!!
Old 08-15-2011   #52
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance_C View Post
Hadn't made a tailgate with the blue crew in a couple of years, but I always enjoy reading the tailgating thread each home game. Glad to be reading this one. Have fun Gma!!
THANKS Chance!!! Miss you and hope to see ya this season!! I can just smell some fish cookin!! NOONE cooks it better than YOU!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011   #53
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
THANKS Chance!!! Miss you and hope to see ya this season!! I can just smell some fish cookin!! NOONE cooks it better than YOU!!
Thank you ma'am. It's you that I remember more than anyone else. You are a true lady, and I'm glad that I got to meet you.
Old 08-15-2011   #54
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Congratulations to our H-E-B Tailgater of the game, the Bullrunners Tailgaters in the Blue Lot.
https://www.facebook.com/HoustonTexans
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011   #55
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
That is so true, I was never a catfish person but when Chance cooked it , it was some of the best tasting fish he did a great job.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011   #56
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Quote:
That is so true, I was never a catfish person but when Chance cooked it , it was some of the best tasting fish he did a great job.
Yeah, I remember that!! I'm cooking up some tonight for my dad's birthday! Damn, I just realized that him and shetex have the same birthday! Crappie and catfish tonight Gma, come on down!!
Old 08-16-2011   #57
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Happy Birthday G'ma!!! Love ya!! So glad to see you last night!!!!

And yes people, "She" really is that great!!
Old 08-16-2011   #58
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Temperature
99.8 F
Feels Like 111 F

Ugh Ugh Ugh..
Amazingly, it didn't feel that bad. The fan and the shade helped a bunch, I am sure.

I think we were all mentally prepared for major heat, so were able to deal. Always wonderful to see everyone again.

Happy Birthday Sandy, love you sweetie.
Old 08-16-2011   #59
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I'm pretty sure Gary wants a shot with ME!!
I am pretty sure Gary's mom wants a chance to shoot you.
Old 08-16-2011   #60
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

I'm posting this here because Andy's awesome work gets covered over with all th post whores in the main forum: 8-15-11 Texans v Jets

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read