Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2011   #21
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Jets 8/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Can't wait to see my Blue Crew family!! I am totally stoked to see all y'all tomorrow night!!!!
You should get you an ice cream truck and drive around .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011   #22
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 40481 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I got a Generac 2000 watt from Costco. Not as nice or quiet as a Honda, but has Costco's lifetime return policy. Had to order it online, so we won't have it for Monday.

Errrrr, I've been assuming, is David bringing his grill?
No, his back is out of whack, and it's gonna be bat insane hot, so don't think anyone is going to be grilling up any food. Most of us will be late coming in from work and most of us likely won't stay the entire game.

It's pre-season and it's HOT....

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011   #23
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Well I found a portable shower! Im wearing swim trunks and under shirt for tailgating then taking a shower and changing before the game, It's going to be one hot mother!

Also not cooking due to heat, bringing homade chicken salad with Sunbeam bread!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011   #24
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Jets 8/15

Errr, is anyone in Blue Crew grilling? (I made not have thought this through....)
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011   #25
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Errr, is anyone in Blue Crew grilling? (I made not have thought this through....)
We're not. We are thinking about just bringing some cold sammiches!! 102 + Grill = FAIL!
Old 08-15-2011   #26
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I dont think so, Andrew is not bringing grill either because he does not have a truck.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011   #27
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

*scramble mode*
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-15-2011   #28
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I got some burgers I made. Does anyone have a grill to warm them up on? Also have some super special sausage from Mississippi
Old 08-15-2011   #29
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
*scramble mode*
We can bring our grill if needed. Let me know by 3:00
Old 08-15-2011   #30
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
We can bring our grill if needed. Let me know by 3:00
If you're willing you would be Andrew and I's hero. manuel is still not 100% sure he can leave work at noon.

Next on our list is something like this:

http://www.google.com/products/catal...d=0CKoBEPMCMAI

So we can start bringing a grill.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-15-2011   #31
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a grill just like TXDavid's but don't have a truck any more.
Old 08-15-2011   #32
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
I have a grill just like TXDavid's but don't have a truck any more.
Carry that sumbitch on the top of your 'vette!!
Old 08-15-2011   #33
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Carry that sumbitch on the top of your 'vette!!
uhh yeah hmmmm ... so.... how about those TPS reports.
Old 08-15-2011   #34
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
uhh yeah hmmmm ... so.... how about those TPS reports.

Ummmm, yeah... Im gonna need to you to bring the grill and TPS reports to the meeting at platinum lot.. That's be greeeaaaaaat.
Old 08-15-2011   #35
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If you're willing you would be Andrew and I's hero. manuel is still not 100% sure he can leave work at noon.

Next on our list is something like this:

http://www.google.com/products/catal...d=0CKoBEPMCMAI

So we can start bringing a grill.
1 grill it is. We will be there around 4 or 4:30, depending on how quickly I can get the troops moving.

I had to go to work today, first day for staff to report to school.
Old 08-15-2011   #36
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 40481 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Ummmm, yeah... Im gonna need to you to bring the grill and TPS reports to the meeting at platinum lot.. That's be greeeaaaaaat.
Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011   #37
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Katie - Manuel is out of work so we will bring his, no need for you to bring the grill but thank you!

Andrew - you can use ours but that's it because it is really freekin' small, lol.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-15-2011   #38
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

I'm out in 5 minutes. I will have my first drink in about 30 minutes!!
Old 08-15-2011   #39
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

I'll be out there later.
Old 08-15-2011   #40
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
I'm out in 5 minutes. I will have my first drink in about 30 minutes!!
Err, where?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read