Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-12-2011   #81
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2nd Annual TexansTalk FFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I just need one more team for mine.
I asked a couple guys on my end, but they are maxed out with leagues....I'll still look around.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011   #82
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
I asked a couple guys on my end, but they are maxed out with leagues....I'll still look around.
Thanks. I am also waiting on a PM back from a few people.
Old 08-12-2011   #83
whiskeyrbl

Im game if you need another player. My email is rturner43@att.net or PM if i am needed.
Old 08-12-2011   #84
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 175288 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
Im game if you need another player. My email is rturner43@att.net or PM if i am needed.
yeah, me too

ObsiWan@gmail.com
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011   #85
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

6 DAYS AND COUNTING before password is reset to the league and waiting list takes the spots!

Unable to check the Yahoo Fantasy Sports site because they are under maintenance. If you haven't joined, please join up now.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Old 08-15-2011   #86
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Ckw, Farough, whiskeyrbl and ObsiWan, I've added you guys to the waiting list.

After 8/21/11 midnight, if I don't hear anything from the guys who were in last season or they haven't joined the league by then, I will change the password to the league, send you the password to join up.

Old 08-15-2011   #87
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Could you not just send them the same password?
Old 08-15-2011   #88
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Could you not just send them the same password?
Here's the issue that I run into:

When the deadline passes and the password is still the same, the existing players from last season can still join and take the waiting list members' spots. That would be unfair since the waiting list members' have waited patiently to join the league.

That's why I have to change it so they can join with no issues.

Hopefully last season's players see my reminders in this thread.....

Old 08-15-2011   #89
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Just checked....7 teams are in, 3 are missing. They are:

Topeka Destroyers
Thundar's Thunder
RwB

Players with these teams, please join up or e-mail me if you can't join this year.

Thanks.

Old 08-17-2011   #90
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

LESS THAN 4 DAYS LEFT to sign up for the league!

Deadline: 8/21/11 midnight.

After that, password gets changed and the waiting list occupies your spot.

Old 08-17-2011   #91
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 59836 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

I am in and ready to defend my CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011   #92
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

3 more teams needed:

RwB
Topeka Destroyers
Thundar's Thunder

If you need the ID/password again to join the league, e-mail me. If you are not wanting to play this year, please e-mail me immediately.

Old 08-21-2011   #93
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Alright, ladies/gents, the passwords have been changed, emails have been sent to the waiting list.

If everything goes according to plan, LEAGUE SHOULD BE FULL!

If the members on the waiting list haven't joined by 8/24 midnight, if you know of anyone to fill those spots, e-mail me for the ID/password.

Old 08-23-2011   #94
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

whiskeyrbl and ObsiWan, sent you invites to the league. Check your email to join up!

Old 08-23-2011   #95
Ckw

Quote:
whiskeyrbl and ObsiWan, sent you invites to the league. Check your email to join up!
If you send me an email, I'll play. No defensive players right? Just team defense?
Old 08-23-2011   #96
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
If you send me an email, I'll play. No defensive players right? Just team defense?
Ckw, I never heard from you after I PM'd you that there are no defensive players this season.

I had already sent the info to the 2 guys that were on the waiting list. If one of them hasn't joined by midnight tonight, I'll send you the info to join.

Old 08-23-2011   #97
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

LEAGUE IS FULL!

Draft is set for Sat Aug 27 4:00pm CDT

Good luck to everyone!

Old 08-23-2011   #98
Ckw

Quote:
Ckw, I never heard from you after I PM'd you that there are no defensive players this season.

I had already sent the info to the 2 guys that were on the waiting list. If one of them hasn't joined by midnight tonight, I'll send you the info to join.
That's cool man. No worries. Figured I didn't need to respond when you had this posted above:

Quote:
Ckw, Farough, whiskeyrbl and ObsiWan, I've added you guys to the waiting list.

After 8/21/11 midnight, if I don't hear anything from the guys who were in last season or they haven't joined the league by then, I will change the password to the league, send you the password to join up.
But once again, no worries. Maybe next year.
Old 08-27-2011   #99
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Just a heads up, I forgot to change the bench spots from 10 to 8 so the draft doesn't go long.

I corrected the change.

REMINDER - DRAFT IS TODAY AT 4PM CST! BE THERE OR PRE-RANK!

Old 08-27-2011   #100
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 62987 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

So what was the final decision on IDP's?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read